KyuToria

10 Genres Drabble of Victoria-pair

KYUTORIA

 

1. Angst – Days become weeks, weeks become months, and months turns into years. But as time goes by, Kyuhyun stubbornly waiting, hoping; for the day that Victoria will sees him in a different light, the same light she has been shining in his eyes.

2. AU – She’s a professional dancer, a perfectionist by nature; took pride in her craft and undivided balance in life. Unfortunately, the moment Kyuhyun waltz into her life, everything turns upside down. But in the end, it’s a mess Victoria chooses to embrace with head held high.

3. Crack – He had rehearsed his confession scenes numerous of time; endlessly playing at the back of his mind. Certainly, drunk-confession was never part of his perfect plan. Especially not when he ended up vomiting on Victoria’s new leather shoes.

4. Future fic – She carefully places the candle holder in the middle of the small table, delicately covered with red velvet spread, silverwares arrange to perfection; a romantic dinner they have always talk about. Walking back into his kitchen, Victoria smiles proudly at the food selection she prepared, ready to be served for their 10th anniversary dinner. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, after all.

5. First Time – He could not hide his ridiculously dorky smile, beaming happily as he steps aside, inviting Victoria into his humble home for the very first time. Everything is perfect, except for Changmin who insisted to join.

6. Fluff – Victoria has always been his best friend, the one he could rely on no matter what; listening to his complaints, attends to his demands, spoiling him senseless. Though Victoria has always gives what he wants, Kyuhyun didn’t expect her to say yes, when he confessed to her; surprised him with a feathery kiss on his lips.

7. Humor – Kyuhyun was obviously annoyed with Victoria’s bad phone ethics of not answering calls and ignoring text messages. So he decided to teach her a lesson by giving her the same treatment. Sadly for Kyuhyun, he was the one sulking at the end of the day when Victoria didn’t even notice the changes.

8. Hurt/Comfort – There were no tears in Kyuhyun’s eyes as he stubbornly held up his head. It was such a convincing act he almost believes he’ll get away with it. That was until Victoria pulled him in a quiet embrace, hushing his silent sobs.   

9. – Victoria shivered with wanton pleasure as Kyuhyun’s beautiful fingers and lusty lips claimed its territory on every inch of her delicate skins with such an air of authority.


10. UST (Unresolved ) – Kyuhyun stared dejectedly at his smart phone; Victoria had just hung up on him, rejecting his request of a phone . He might need the cold shower after all.

 

*****************************************************

My very first fanvid on Kyutoria done...yeay. Thanks so much for those who voted on my poll :)

ENJOY~