5

Do You Remember?

Aron's POV

After the concert, Jovian had been the talk of Korea. Everyone went nuts over the little brother of Nu'est, JJ Project, Big Bang, and Phantom. We went to Six Flags Magic Mountain since we still had a ton of time to kill. We went on awesome and extream rides. Most of them wanted to kill me for taking them there after. The one ride to remember was the X2.

The X2 put you on a seat with just a harness over your shoulders. The seat spun as the ride itself was doing loops and corkscrews and spins. For most fo the ride, you had the fear of falling out of your seat. After the ride, it was like you had no bones at all. Your brain was so rattled that you couldn't call it a brain, but a pile of mush.

That ride had them all so ready to kill me. I was used to extreame rides because I grew up living nearby here. Sasha and Jovian came out of the ride the same way they went in. "That was awesome guys!" They all looked at them as if thy were insane. Vanessa threw her jacket at Sasha's face, "You must be insane. We almost died you adrenaline junkies..."

She laughed and threw the jacket back. "Well then you all have really weak stomaches. Come on, this kid right here can handle it, so can you." Vanessa stuck out her tongue, "Mehrong. Dude, if there are any more ride like this I'm not riding them. They're gonna kill me. And if you trink me into riding one then I'm going to kill you after."

Sasha laughed, "How can you kill me if you're already dead from the ride." Vanessa narrowed her eyes at her, "I'll kill you now then." Sasha smiled a large grin and ran off as Vanessa chased her in circles. "Come on girly girl. Can't catch me in you're girl clothes huh? By the way... If you sweat your makeup will mess up."

Vanessa immediately stopped, "Gosh you're right... Okay I'll kill you another time." We all started laughing at the resolve to the attempted murder. GD pulled Vanessa in for a hug, "I'll help you if you can't catch her. You be Bonnie and I'll be Clyde." Everyone was groaning at their over romanticness. Sasha used saracasim to make fun of them, "Awwww lookit da little love birdies. mwah mwah mwah." She said as she made kissy faces.

Vanessa laughed, "In good time. I'll be the awesome wing woman I am and hook you up with a hottie hot hottie. Then I'll make fun of you too." I patted Sasha's head, "With a face like yours, Vanessa will have her fun in no time." She blushed and we all laughed. "Flirt." She mumbled. We all laughed and went on other rides that freaked everyone out all the same.

By the end of the day almost everyone was ready to kill us. We drove them home and they were all groaning from some kind of pain such as a headache or a stomachache. "Aron. Sasha. I hate you." Vanessa said. We laughing, "Nice to know." We both said.

After a week of spending time with eachother, the time had come for us to go back to Korea and for Sasha, Jovian, and Vanessa to go back to San Fransisco. We said our good byes at the airport. Everyone was sad to leave. I kneeled down and whispered to Jovian, "Hey. If you ever need anything, give me a call. Sasha will suspect nothing." He laughed and said, "Okay! Thank you Aron!"

Time had passed and Jovian was now back in school, we were farther along the road to stardom, strong bonds were made between Nu'est, Big Bang, JJ project, and Phantom, GD visited Vanessa frequently, and life seemed perfectly in place. I my laptop and I got a video call from Sasha. "Hey Sasha! Hey Jovian!"

They waved and said simultaniously, "Hey Aron!" We talked for a while about various subjects. We eventually landed on Christmas, "So are you on break now Jovian?" I asked. He nodded excitedly, "Yeah! Its great to be out of school and I can't wait for Christmas." I smiled, "That's great! So are you guys going to spend Christmas with eachother and Vanessa?" Sasha shrugged, "Eh. I believe Vanessa is spending Christmas with GD. I don't know how but if she doesn't stop by then we're just spending Christmas with eachother"

"Really? What about your friends and family?"

"Weeeeeeell. The friends are with their families and our family lives too far away." I nodded and shrugged, "Oh well. Christmas leaves me with a super packed schedual. I'll try to send you guys gifts." Sasha smiled and Jovian cheered, "YAY!" There was a knock on the door, "Hold on one second." Sasha said as she left to get the door.

"So what would you like for Christmas Jovian?" He thought for a bit, "All of you guys coming to visit us on Christmas." I smiled, "Well I'll see if I can round everyone up and try to visit just for you. We're going to surprise Sasha okay? Can you keep a secret?" He nodded and made a motion to indicate he was zipping his lips shut. "Your secret is safe with me."

I heard Vanessa's voice as she walked in the room. "Hey Jovian, I have presents for you!" He cheered again, "Yay!" She handed him the gift, "You can open it now too. I don't want you to wait in agony for christmas." He took the box that Vanessa handed to him and sat down, "Thank you Aunt Van!" He ripped the wrapping paper off of the box and opened the box to reveal a thick winter jacket. "Now you wont freeze to death before Christmas."

He put it on and thanked her, "Thank you so much! I really like it!" Ren came and called me, "Hey we have to go over to Pledis." I nodded and said goodbye, "I've got some work to do. Hopefully it wont take up too much of my time. Bye guys."

They all waved and said goodbye. We went to Pledis and didthe things we normally did and met up witht he manager, "Well since it's less than a week till Christmas you are all free to go until after Christmas. Enjoy!" We all bowed and left, "Hey guys. What do you say we take a trip to San Fransisco for Christmas with Big Bang, Phantom, and JJ Project?" They all agreed happily and we rounded them up.

We spent the entire day buying things for Vanessa, Sasha, and Jovian. Clothing, bags, games, jewelry, and movies. The next day we prepared to leave, packing and ordering plane tickets and organizing hotel rooms. talk about hard. 15 people that need plane tickets and lodging...

We arrived on Christmas eve. GD called Vanessa over to show us the way to Sasha's apertment. SAN FRANSISCO TRAFFIC ON CHRISTMAS EVE IS CHAOS!!!!! (trust me I've tried it. Not fun...)

We knocked on her door and when she opened it she was surprised to see us, "Oh my gosh! Hey guys!" He held up our presents, "We come bearing gifts!" Jovian ran out screaming all of our names. We exchanged hellos and hugs. "I'm so glad you guys are here!" Aron said, "I guess Aron gave me the present I wanted this year. You guys are all here now."

We spent most of the time decorating the house to look very christmas themed and opening presents. "Hey you know what we should do?" I said as I was talking to Sasha. "What should we do Aron?" She responded with a giggle. "We should go to LA and bother all the people we know there. Wouldn't that be fun?" She nodded, "That would be a ton of fun. What do you say? Lets go to LA!"

So it was settled. We all got ready to go down to LA tonight.

On Christmas morning, we got up early and visited people we knew from when we were kids to when we were teenagers and gave them presents. As the sun set and the sky began to darken, we all went to a christmas park. They found it amazing since it was new to them but to us it was the same thing we saw every year.

I had an idea. I whispered to Jovian, "Hey stay with the others. I'm going somewhere with Sasha ok?" He nodded and ran next to T.O.P and held his hand. T.O.P let him ride his back as they walked and looked at the fascinating christmas decor. I grabbed Sasha's hand, "Let's get out of here. I'm pretty bored. Let's go somewhere else." She looked over to the others, "Well what about them?" She asked. "Psshhh. They're perfectly fine. They have Vanessa with them. Lets go." She agreed we walked around to all the places she knew.

We jumped the fence of our old high school and walked around the campus. I enjoyed the walk through our old school as we remembered the times we shared.

Sasha's POV

We stood in front of the old science classroom that we had together first period the same year Aron left. He smiled and said, "Hey, remember how the day before I left you grabbed the textbooks I was supposed to return to the teachers and ran away from me around the class so I wouldn't return the books and I wouldn't have to move?" I laughed, "Oh I remember that! I remember how the class was laughing so hard as we ran around the class in circles. The teacher was laughing too."

 

He laughed too, "I remember you and Kristine saying that you would tell our math teacher Mrs.Sabharwhal that if she signed my transfer sheet that she would suffer the Pharoh's curse." We both cracked up and simultaniously spoke in our math teacher's Indian accent that was so fake.

 

"I will not sign dat papah Calum. Kristine said if I sign dat papah. I will suffah da Pharoh's Caaaarse. I shall be eaten by an alligator that is then eaten by a hippopotimus which is then drowned in a pool of tar. Then, I will be trapped inside an Egyptian pointy building made from triangles. So no, I shall not sign dat papah."

 

We cracked up laughing at our silliness. "We never told her that though." I said after we had calmed down. I thought back to the last days before he was off for Korea. His last day I was going to see him.

 

I sat in the classroom and listened to him talking. My mind wandered off as he spoke. He wasn't boring or anything, I just had this one big thing that was over everything in the world. Aron was going to leave and I might never see him again in person. I may be able to call or text him but I wasn't going to be there to see him in front of me. He wasn't going to be here the next school day. I wasn't going to feel his hugs. I wasn't going to be able to do silly things with him or pat his head or waste time with him.

 

He was going to be half way across the world. The time zones will be entirely different so I wont be able to just call him any time I want. Something inside me made me want to break down and cry. Right there. I tried to not seem openly saddened but with each person telling him goodbye, I thought more and more of how different it would be without Aron.

 

I had one friend I told I liked Aron. She came up to me while Aron was off and distracted by other people bidding him goodbye and good luck. "Are you okay?" She asked. I tried to smile but I knew she could tell I was sadder than I looked. "Yeah. I'm perfectly fine." I was absolutely on the verge of breaking down now. If someone else asked me if I was okay I might have cried.

 

She held out her arms for a hug, "Oh come here you horrible liar." I gave her a hug. I really need one. "I'm scared. What if he forgets about me like everyone else does?" When people moved or didn't see me for over 3 months, they would forget about me. Childhood friends, close friends, new friends. They all forgot about me.

 

"Oh he won't forget you. Who could forget someone like you? You and Aron are so close. I doubt he'd forget you. You'll probably run through his mind every day." I sat down in my chair and stared in Aron's direction, there he was, laughing, having fun, not noticing me as I stared at him sadly. "As long as he lives out his dream and he's happy. I'll be happy." A single tear fell from my eye.

 

"Yeah. As long as he's happy." I finally said.

 

I remembered the last moment I had seen him. Standing in the airport as he was walking to the gate to board the plane. I stood there and waved back at him. I took a step forward, wanting to run to him and stop him from leaving me here. I stopped myself.

 

Was I really going to stop him from living his dream? Was I going to tell him I liked him and have him leave with the fact my heart had been broken? I planted my feet into the ground. No. I wasn't going to ruin it for him like this. I'll wait if I have to. Good things come to people who wait.

 

I snapped back to reality as Aron was snapping his fingers in front of my face, "Hey. You okay? You've been standing there silently for a while. Is something bothering you?" I shook my head, "It's nothing. I just remembered something. Forget it. Lets walk around some more." As we turned around we saw little dots of white floating down to the ground.

 

"SNOW? IN LA?" We both said in unison. We looked at eachother with equally surprised expressions, "NO WAY!" We ran out into where the snow was softly falling. We twirled and sun and hopped and danced. It was snowing in LA. The one place we never thought it would snow.

(A/N: Hey guys! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! even though its like 4 days away... Anyhow! I hope you enjoyed my little holiday special. Most of this chapter involving remembering past things happened just this week in school for me. (TT^TT) My friend is moving so yeah. Depressing T-T. Happy holidays to all either way and hope I can have someone take me to Starbucks to get that Peppermint Mocha cause I seriously want to try it...)