2

Do You Remember?

The next morning Vanessa woke me up, "Wake up burrito. It's 12:00." I groaned and rolled over to the best of my burrito abilities, "If you're just going to sleep then I'm going out." I grumbled, "Have fun." and she left. I slept for a few hours but it only felt like 5 minutes. Someone knocked on my door which meant I had to get up. They kept knocking, "Hold on I'll be right there!" I shouted loud enough for them to hear through the door.

I rolled around until the blanket wasn't wrapped around me anymore and I went to get the door. Aron was there, "Burrito mode?" I chuckled awkwardly, "Hehe yeah." He laughed, "Well I guess you'll still need time to get ready. I'll go get us some breakfast. What do you want to eat?" I said my favorite breakfast dish we came up with as kids, "Breakfast of the Champions." It was basically 2 slices of toast with jelly. One slice we put pancakes with syrup, bacon, eggs, and sausage. You wrapped the Bacon, eggs, and sausage in the pancake and slapped 2 slices of toast on each side. He smiled, "Of course. 2 breakfast of the champions coming up . I'll be back."

I dressed in a bunch of anime cosplay stuff <3 I <3 anime. >.>

<.< we good

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63692122 (I was slowly being into cosplay heaven. You should see the amount of anime cosplay items they have. *dies* No wait. I have to live to make the story.)

Aron came back with everything we needed to throw together our Breakfast of the Champions. We had the biggest sandwhiches ever. We were both surprised we could fit it in our mouths. "I haven't had one of these in so long. Those trainers are trying to keep me on some healthy diet. What is this diet they speak of?" We laughed and stuffed ourselves. "We're such fatasses." I said. We both started laughing, "I remember the crazy combinations of food we'd come up with. Man those times were crazy." I laughed, "Man we had a ton of good memories together."

Aron's phone went off, "Hold on. Hello?... yeah.... uhuh..... yeah I can get there soon...... kbye." He hung up and put his phone in his pocket, "That was the company. You want to take these with us? We can finish them when we get there." I nodded and we wrapped our sandwhiches in foil. We went to Pledis and there were all the bands from the concert. We took some seats along the tables and pulled out our food. the manager glared at Aron, "What are you eating? Your trainer is going to kill you." He took a bite and said with his mouth food just to piss him off a little, "You interrupted my breakfast. Now just let me eat." The manager stared at us eating our food, then he started talking, "Okaaaay then. Well everyone. Our collaboration concert was a huge sucess. We're going to hold another one in LA, California next week."

Aron and I exchanged a look with eachother. He hasn't been in LA for 4 years and I haven't been in LA in 1 1/2 years. "Whaf? So were goin to LA?" Aron said. Forgetting he had taken a bite from his sandwhich. His manager nodded and handed him and napkin, "Wipe your face will you? You're not five." He quickly chewed and swallowed and wiped his face off. "Sorry." The other bands found amusement in the way Aron was being because of the food in front of him. His band members were laughing out loud. I noticed Vanessa wasn't among big bang, "Hey guys. Where's Vanessa?" GD answered my question, "She's getting food in the cafeteria. She should be done eating by the time were done with this meeting." I nodded and went back to eating.

Aron's POV

When the meeting ended we found Vanessa wandering around looking for us, "Oh there you guys are! I was looking everywhere. I almost thought I was on the wrong floor or something." Vanessa ran over and GD put his arm around her shoulder. JR (From nu'est), Minhyun and JB looked a little jealous of GD. "Soooo since we're all here and we have nothing else to do, you wanna go to sightseeing?" I asked. Sasha and Vanessa exclaimed, "Yeah!"

We went to a strip mall first. Everyone dragged everyone after them. I actually think the guys bought more stuff than the girls. Vanessa was the only one who let the guys buy stuff for her. Sasha had turned down all the offers from JB, TOP, Sanchez, Hanhae and Baekho. We went inside a store full of cool little knick knacks.

She walked by and let her eyes scan over things. She saw a butterfly hairpin behind a glass case and stared at it for a while. I walked up next to her, "Hey do you like this?" The store worker came by and I asked for her to pul out the hairpin. I held it by her hair. "You look pretty with this. I'll buy this for you since you really like it." She shook her head, "It's so expensive. I don't want to have you spend that kind of money on me. Come on. Let's keep walking around."

"You go catch up with the guys. I'll be there in a sec. I saw something I liked back there." I pointed behind me and she nodded. When she was out of sight I whispered to the store worker, "I'll buy the hairpin. Could you gift wrap this too?" She smiled and nodded. "Thanks." After I got the little box I walked out to see they were walking out of a store a couple stores down. Minhyun saw me holding the box, "Hey who's that for?" I put it in one of the shopping bags I had, "It's for a friend of mine." He looked at me suspisicously but I just shoved him so he'd move along.

41QYNSoCgkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

We went to a food court and everyone left to get food. I sat back sipping my soda. Baekho, JB, Hanhae, Sanchez, and TOP ran up to me before they could all come back, "Tell us what Sasha likes." They all said in unison. I paused from sipping my drink and looked at all of their faces. I could tell they all really wanted her attention. Only on one of them though. "Weeeeeell... Back 4 years ago. She didn't like extreamly girly stuff. I can still see makeup is a big no no." Baekho stopped me, "Wait she isn't wearing any makeup?!" I nodded and they all looked over at her. "Oh my god she's beautiful." Sanchez said. I continued because I didn't want to have to sit there watching them drool over her.

"She likes anime. Her obsession is scary at times. Hehe. Fluffy animals are her weak spot. It's really easy to make her laugh and she loves when people are funny. She also loves if you can do aegyo. The cuter the better. Her music favorites or kpop and dubstep. She will also do some of the randomest . You would be surprised with the stuff she comes up with... And you guys know those full body pajamas that are supposed to be like animals? She had a collection of those things. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63694145 I'm not joking. She likes leather necklaces. I made an agot talon leather necklace and she wanted it so bad. She really likes wearing rings too. Thumb rings to be exact. She plays video games all the time. It has to be a video game that uses a controller because wii is too hard for her patience. She likes watching sports but horribly at playing sports. Spiders and most insects scare the out of her. If spiders started flying, she'd take her chances in space. but with butterflies and ladybugs she's gentle towards them and let's them hand on her hand or shoulder. She loves walking in the rain. It hardly rains in LA but if it does, then she's walking in the rain. She hopes to move somewhere where it's not as sunny as LA. Sun and heat just aren't her thing. She likes walking through the city during the night when it's all lit up. Babies creep her out. She wouldn't come within 10 feet of a baby. Don't steal her food or else there will be a dead body in a ditch and it wont be her's. She twirls her hair when she's nervous. She also really likes it when guys play with her hair. She doesn't go outside alot either she once video chatted with me while she was super bored and said, 'I don't know whether or not to go outside where they say this legendary sun exists. They say it is like a giant lightbulb in the sky.' She's a mega computer geek too. Try and beat her in Star Craft. She will pown your .She likes to be funny and crazy which gives her this bright and bubbly personality." The others came back with trays of food, "Let's eat!"

The guys smiled and nodded, "Thanks man." They whispered to me. I nodded and they grabbed some food. "Hey Aron. I grabbed you some nachos." She handed me some nachos, "Thanks." When there was only cheese left in the bowl Sasha handed me a handfulof graps, "I dare you to dip the grapes in cheese, put some hot sauce on top, and eat them." She was giving me a crazy food challenge. "Challenge accepted." I said. It was a game we made up as kids where we would throw together a crazy combo of food and dare the other to eat it.

The others were grossed out that I tried it. "Interesting." I said. Trying to cover up that my mouth was screaming for this to stop. She smirked, "You look like you need some water to wash that down. Taste bad?" I shook my head, "No." By the last grape I couldn't take it, "Gah gimmie your water bottle!" I ended up drinking Ren's entire bottle of water and I could still taste it. "Hyung... You drank my water..." Sasha was rolling on the floor laughing. Well... She was about to fall out of her seat. "I'll buy you another bottle of water, Ren." Sasha said when she finished laughing. "Come on." They both left and the guys were still laughing pretty hard. "Did you see your face! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I took Baekho's water bottle and splashed them all in their faces, "Who's laughing now?" They all took their water bottles and we started a splash war. Vanessa didn't have a water bottle so she would occasionally take a water bottle out of someone's hands.

When we were all out of water Sasha and Ren came back, "Woah. What happened here?" Sasha asked at the sight of all of us. "Long story." We said while laughing. "Okay. Let's go buy you guys some towels. It's freezing cold out there. We ran to the next nearest clothing store. We ran through snow while soaking wet. Not a good combo. We bought new clothes and got towels. We immediately went to the Nu'est dorm after that. If any of us got sick we were going to be killed. Sasha made us all coffee and hot coco, "Here ya go boys. Drink up." We all clinked mugs and drank. I pulled out the little box and held it behind my back, "And a tip for our little waitress." I held out the box, "You got me a gift?" I nodded. "Oh. Ok cool." She opened it up and saw the butterfly hairpin inside, "WOAH! Aron you bought this! OMO thank you!" She gave me a hug. The other guys glared at me and I shrugged so that I looked confused. They still glared at me.

I smelled an all too familiar smell. *Flashback to 8th grade*

Sasha was going her homework out in the lunchtables during lunch. I snuck up behind her and gave her a back hug, "Well hello to you too Aron." I smiled, "Hey Sasha!" She turned around and gave me a hug. I made a joke at her and said, "You smell like Asian." She laughed and held her nose, "Well you smell like the softbal team after practice. How much cologne did you put on?" She asked. "Hey I smell awesome. I barely put on half a spritz of cologne." She wrinkled her nose, "I like the smell of Aron better. Don't wear cologne. That only blocks out the wonderful smell of Aron." I smiled and patted her head, "Okay okay." To be honest. She also had a natural smell that left me like I was high on something.

We kept acting funny and we sniffed eachother. My friend Josh came over, "Are you guys... Sniffing... Eachother?" I nodded and said to Sasha, "I wonder what Josh smells like." She her imaginary beard, "Well, he just came back fromt eh turkey trot so he's sweating. Maybe next time when he doesn't smell like sweat we should test that out." He took a step back. "You know I bike to school right?" We both said, "OOOOOHHHH." I said, "Too bad. Oh well then." Josh walked away completely weirded out and we both fell over laughing.

It was moments like this that made me happy to be her friend. I knew that if we evr dated and ended up breaking up that this special bond we had would be lost forever. I also knew that she thought of me as a brother and nothing else. If I asked her out then she wouldn't be able to talk to me as normally as we do now. But I knew that I really liked her. If I didn't become a kpop star then I would be happy to have her by my side. As long as she was there. If she wasn't... What would I be able to do?

*end of flash back*

I snapped back into reality. The though occured to me over the course of a second. She still smelled the same way that always made me high when we were younger. She let go of me and I stared at her face at the memory. That day was the day I decided to make her mine if I stayed long enough to ask her to be my girlfriend. "Hey. Aron?" She snapped her fingers in front of my face. I blinked, "Oh. Sorry. I just remembered the sniff moments for a second there." She smiled, "I rememer those. It was fun scaring Josh that time." There was that smile that always made me melt half of middle school and high school. "Y-Yeah. I remember that time." Everyone was looking at me weirdly and I straightened up, "So. You like that clip huh?" She smiled even more, "I really do." I took the hair pin and clipped it in her hair, "Perfect." I said.

When everyone left Baekho pulled me aside, "Dude. What the heck was that?" I gave him a confused look because a I had no clue what he was talking about, "What? Did I do something to offend you?" He sighed and facepalmed himself. "Dude. We all saw the way you looked at her after she hugged you. You looked just about ready to kiss her. Dude, I like her." I held my hands up,"Well sorry. I wasn't drooling over her or anything. If you want to go on a date with her or whatever then it's fine with me. But just know this. If you hurt her in any kind of way I wont hesitate to break every bone you have in your body." He skeptically looked at me but nodded, "Okay. It's settled."