1

Do You Remember?

It was impossible to get any kind of sleep on that plane. Vanessa passed out 5 minutes after the plane took off. I took a pen and started drawing on her arm. She had a bruise and I turned it into a little anime. Pokemon. Gotta cath 'em aaaaaall, I know it my des-tin-y!

Ok I should stop singing now.

pokemon-bruise.jpg(Imagine those words were actually in english instead of japenese. Pokemon Battle! >:P)

I took out a book and started reading it but my mind began to wander off. I pulled out my laptop and plugged in my earphones to listen to music. Most of my friends saw the songs as just kpop, kpop, kpop. It was true that it was all kpop but it was something I enjoyed. One of the kids I tutored sent me a message, "Hey Sasha, I don't can't figure out this equation: |12x-9|>30" I spent the next 2 hours basically showing him how to do his homework step my step. After that, other kids started sending me messages and I spent the whole flight teaching them how to do something. It's a good thing I was a super smart kid.

Vanessa woke up near the end, "Hey are we almost there yet?" I nodded, "We should be there soon." She rubbed her eyes, "I felt something tickle my arm while I was asleep. Was a bug crawling on me or something?" I pretended I didn't know what she was talking about, "Hm. I don't know. Maybe." She looked at the spot a drew on, "Oh come on Sasha!" I laughed as she hit me with her pillow, "Hey I was bored." She grumbled and threw the blanket over her head for those last few minutes of sleep as I continued to help these kids with their homework.

It was a good thing I knew their parents. This was the only way I could get cash was by tutoring these kids. The plane landed and we got to the airport. We waited around forever for our luggage, which was one of the many reasons I didn't like airports. This giant crowd ran by us with screaming fangirls. We grabbed our stuff and hurried out of the way before we got trampled. On the opposite end, 5 guys were getting their luggage. One of them looked really familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

He looked over at me and we stared at eachother for a full minute before people were pulling us both along. I dropped my bags at the motel door and immediately flung into my bed. I could've just curled up and went to sleep right there and then. Vanessa came by and started jumping on my bed, "Hey they're having a Nu'est, Big Bang, JJ project, and Phantom all in one concert tomorrow night. I know you want to go." I shot up from my lying down position, "Fk YES!" She pulled out two tickets. I screamed and took one of the tickets and we started jumping up and down chanting, "CONCERT! CONCERT! CONCERT!" This was going to be awesome!

Aron's POV

It's been 4 years since I left LA for Korea. On the plane, I thought back, remembering all the good times I had in LA. I wondered how my best friend, Sasha, was doing. We tried keeping contact but it didn't work out. I didn't know anything of her now. I wondered if she still used the same number. I tried to call but the voice said, "Sorry. This phone number is no longer availible." I sighed and closed my phone. I guess not.

At the airport, in the middle of all the chaos our fangirls caused, I noticed someone who looked really familiar. I couldn't take my eyes off this girl. She stared back at me and we stayed like that for a minute until Ren began pulling me along. "Come on Aron. We have a concert to prepare for and we can't do that if u get run over by fangirls."

I flopped down on my bed the second I got to my dorm. The memories of the today and the past seemed to melt away as I wrapped my blanket around me like I was a burrito. "Oh no. Aron's in burrito mode. We can't interrupt him now." Baekho said. I ignored them and closed my eyes to get some sleep. This jet lag is going to kill me someday.

Vanessa's POV

On the day of the concert, I chose out the best outfits for us. Sasha didn't want to dress fancy but I forced her to. I at least let her wear sneakers.

Sasha: http://www.polyvore.com/sasha/set?id=57638095

Vanessa: http://www.polyvore.com/pretty/set?id=53884934#stream_box

We were having so much fun at the concert, rocking out to every song they played. I saw GD whisper something into oneof his backup dancer's ears and his dancer ran back stage. Halfway through the song I Need a Girl when GD's rap came up I felt someone tap my shoulder, "Come on upstage with me." I followed him up and GD began singing with his arm around my shoulders. I blushed madly at the way GD had his arm around me. At the end of his part he said, "Meet me after the concert. Saty in your seat and I'll send someone for you." I nodded and he held out his hand, "Can you dance?" I nodded and I danced the song with him.

Was it just me or was this the best night EVER.

Aron's POV

While I was up on stage I looked down at the crowd as I sang. I saw that girl I saw at the airport. Or at least I think it was her. I wish I could catch her after the concert and meet her. I knew that would be impossible. I pushed the htought out of my head as I continued to sing. When we finished, the crowd was cheering like crazy.

After the concert all the bands hung out backstage. "That was wild guys!" JR exclaimed. One of the backup dancers for Big Bang came in, "Hey G-Dragon. I brought her. She has a friend with her. Is that okay?" He nodded, "Perfectly fine. Come on in." 2 girls walked in. One of those girls was the girl I saw at the airport. I looked closely at her face and I could point out each feature that made her look exactly like Sasha.

I said in English, "Chocolate Volcano with chocolate ice cream, chocolate fudge, caramel, marshmellows, brownies, gummy bears, chocolate chips, oreo cookies, and whipped cream." She looked at me with a surprised expression. That was a secret ice cream combination we came up with together as kids. It was her favorite one. She replied with English too, "How did you know that? Wait! Vanilla, mint, strawberry, and chocolate, icecream with chocolate chip cookies, gummy bears, sour patch kids, mashmellows, reeses penut butter cups, and snickers!" IT WAS HER! "SASHA!"

"ARON!" We gave eachother a hug and I swung her around, "It's been quite a long time since I last saw you love! How's life been my dear?" She liked to talk in an English accent sometimes to be funny, "Oh nothing out of the ordrinry (thats wut it sounds like in an english accent to me.) I've just become widely known across the WORLD my dear."

"Evidently!"

The other guys were confused because there were only a handful that spoke english out of all 15 of us. "What are you two talking about hyung?" Ren asked. I introduced her to the band members, "This is my best friend from back when I lived in LA. I haven't seen her in a long time." Ren smiled and waved in his childish way, "Hi Noona! I'm Ren! Noona you're so pretty. How do you take care of your skin so well?" She laughed and acted cute too. A quality I always liked about her, "Hi Ren I'm Sasha! I don't know how my skin stays nice. I don't do alot. Just regular routine washing." Baekho elbowed me and said, "Damn Aron. Where'd you find a girl that beautiful? I'm jealous."

"Why? She's not my girlfriend."

"So you wouldn't mind if I asked her out."

I shook my head, "If she's cool with it then go for it." They all introduced themselves to Sasha as well as the other bands. I already saw Baekho, JB, TOP, Sanchez, and Hanhae just waiting in line to firt with her. The girl who only had me for a friend that no one liked has 5 kpop stars after her. They left her flustered with their compliments and their little flirty ways. I might as well hep her out, "Hey Sasha. We should go catch up. Have you been to Korea yet?" She shook her head, "Nope. First time here."

"Well how about a tour as we catch up. I know some good resturants and stores we can check out." Baekho poked me, "Ey. What are you two saying?"

"Woops. Sorry. Force of habit. I've only ever talked to her in English. She's never been to Korea before so I'm taking her out to eat so we can catch up. It's been 4 years. Come on Sasha." She smiled and waved at them, "Bye. I hope I can see you guys again." They made pouty faces at the fact she was leaving but waved goodbye too.

We hopped in my car and Sasha said, "I still have jet lag so I'm going to be up till who knows how long. Where can we get something to eat?" He laughed, "Of course. Food first for Sasha. I know this one resturant we can go to. You're going to love it there."

I drove her to a small resturant that I knew. I knew she didn't like fancy resturants that much. "Here we are." I got out and opened the door for her. "Hehe. So gentlemanly. I guess you haven't changed one bit, ladies man." I stuck my tongue out at her, "I'm only being nice because we haven't seen eachother for years."

We walked in and the girl who worked there had already known me, "Oh hey Aron. I see you have a date this time. Follow me." She blushed a little at the girl calling her my date, "We're not on a date. We're old friends." She winked and led us to the table. *facepalm* There was no point in explaining.

"So how's everyone in LA?" She shrugged, "I moved to SF when I turned 18. I have no clue about the people back home."

"Oo. So how's SF working out for you?"

"I have an apartment there. I tutor kids for money."

"How about your parents?"

She dropped her fork after the word parents. She looked really sad and looked at her food instead of eating it, "Never mind it. Let's talk about something else"

She nodded and picked up her fork so she could nibble on her food. The mentioning of her parents made her lose her appetite. I wonder if something happened to them. I eventually changed the subject and we started talking about a ton of things that happened over the course of 4 years. It turned from me asking her about her life to her asking about mine. I felt kind of stupid for bringing up her parents. I didn't know she was going to act that way.

"Hy maybe tomorrow we can hang out at my dorm. Where's your hotel at?" She gave me the address, "You want me to pick you up tomorrow?" She smiled and nodded, "That would be awesome." I drove her back and walked with her up to the room. "I wonder if Vanessa is back yet." She said as she unlocked the door. It was dark inside, "I guess not. I could hear her phone going off with texts. "Looks like they need help with their homework again. Thanks for the ride Aron." I said goodbye and she closed the door.

Sasha's POV

After all those years of not seeing Aron, this day with him reminded me of just why I had such a crush on him. I washed off the makeup and changed into a more comfortable selection of cloths. I threw on a big T shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Screw style, comfort is what matters. I looked out the window to see snow softly falling from the sky. We never had snow back in SF. I opened the window and stuck my hand out. I watched the snowflakes land and melt on my hand but my phone pulled me out of my trance. "Hello?"

"Yo Sasha. Get online. I've been waiting around for you to finish your shower so I could get some homework hel already."

"I'll be there in a sec."

I hung up and got online and I had 100 messages for me (>_<") "Don't these lazy kids know how to do their own homework?"

Vanessa came hours later when the kids finally left me to sleep. "I hope I can see you tommorrow?"

"Yeah that would be nice." The door shut and Vanessa crashed into her bed, "You're back late." I said. She kicked off her shoes, "Well sorry MOM. I didn't think you'd be concerned. I shrugged, "I'm not. Just wondering what you've been doing for the past 5 hours." I jumped in my bed and went to sleep while Vanessa left to take a shower.