3

Do You Remember?

Sasha's POV

On the flight back I used the wifi on the plane and helped these kids with their homework AGAIN. "Don't you kids know simple algebra?" I asked as they were taking forever to figure out a simple equation. "But its too hard Sasha!" They wined. I slammed my head into my keyboard. Well to be gentle on my keyboard I was softer on the landing but my face still make contact with the key board.

Aron laughed, "These kids frustrating you?" I didn't bring my face up, "Yeah." The kids started talking again, "Hey who's with you Sasha? I thought you were with Vanessa." I brought my head up again. "Yeah this is an old friend of mine I met while I was in Korea. Meet Aron." I turned the laptop and Aron waved.

I knew some of them were Nu'est fans, "OMG It's Aron! Eeeeek!" The girls started fangirling and the guys were like, "Oh dude I'm a big fan of your music. Sasha you're so cool for knowing Aron." He laughed, "Well it's nice to know we have fans in SF." Everyone was spazzing out about Aron. I pointed the camera to the other members sitting to the left of u and lifted the laptop for the members sitting behind us.

"OMG Sasha you are the coolest tutor ever!" They said. I laughed, "I know." Aron laughed too, "She's the coolest person you'll ever meet." He put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a noogie attack, "Isn't that right best friend?" I laughed and slapped his hands away, "Since we were 7." Everyone was spazzing out about Nu'est, Big Bang, Phantom, and JJ project until their parents made them leave. I said hi to the parents and explained why their kids were going nuts. They undestood and said goodbye to me. "Man you guys have a lot of crazy fans." He nodded and patted my head, "At least it stopped you from feeling frustrated with them."

I patted his head back, "Yeah well they're in 8th and 9th grade. Some older. Simple equations that they usually hand me I could do in my head. Maybe that's why I'm stuck as their tutor. Haha." Baekho popped up from behind my seat, "Your students really like us. It'd be cool to meet your class." I laughed and patted his head, "I tutor them after school. I actually don't have a classroom. I either do everything online or at their houses." He blushed lightly in embarrasment, "Oh. Hehe." He sat back down and we laughed a little. I guess since we mostly talked english he didn't get what was going on.

On the way back I took out post it notes and made a bunch of origami. Everyone else fell asleep. They must not get a lot of sleep since they were famous. As I was in the making my star box I felt someone's head touch my shouder. I looke over and saw Aron sleeping on my shoulder. *Flashback*

It was during 3rd grade and we were out on the playground. I ran over to Aron who was sitting in the grass under the shade of a tree. "Hey Aron want to play tag or something with the other kids?" He shook his head, "I'm so tired. I could sleep right here in this grass. My parents came home really late last night from a party and made a bunch of noise." I leaned ont he tree next to him, "Then take a nap. I'll wake you up when recess is over." He shook his head, "I don't want to put my head down in the grass. My mom will kill me because she has a certain way of telling if I did that. She'd probably make me take 4 showers."

I laughed, "No way." He nodded, "Yes way." I patted my shoulder, "Then lean your head on my shoulder. Then your mom wont force you into 4 baths." He laughed, "But you're a girl. The other kids will make fun of me."

"Pshhhh. Why would they make fun of the future singer? If they laugh then I'll set them straight. Just lean on me." He laughed, "You don't have to set them straight. I can handle them myself."

"You need to rest. Recess will be over soon and you'll still be tired. Then you wont do well in school. You need to be smart enough or else people will say that all singers are dumb. Then what will you-" I felt his head touch my shoulder as he closed his eyes for a nap. I stopped talking and pat his head. This was nice. I sat back and watched the other kids play as Aron napped. The teacher called us in, "Come on kids! Back to class!" I nudged Aron, "Hey. Time to get back to class." He mumbled, "One more minute. I think your shoulder is comfortable." I laughed, "Next recess you can take another nap on my shoulder. Come on lets go." I stood up and dragged him along with me to class.

*end of flashback*

I looked at Aron and remembered what he looked like as a kid doing that. I guess he hasn't changed one bit. Aron used to always sleep on my shoulder if he hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before. I tried to not move my shoulder around as much so that I didn't disturb Aron. He always looked so peaceful whenever he slept. I patted his head and sat back. I guess I may as well sleep. I leaned my head on his and slowly fell asleep.

I awoke again to the captain speaking, "Hello everyone, this is your captain speaking. We will be landing in a few minutes. Please buckle up your seat bets and I hope you enjoyed your flight on ~~~ airlines." I shook Aron awake. He slept right through it. "Hey. We're going to be landing soon. Put on your seat belt and get ready to leave." He mumbled, "One more minute. I think your shoulder is comfortable."

The exact line he said every single time he fell asleep on my shoulder. Instead of protesting and making him wake up and do stuff I just sat back, "Okay." When the plane landed everyone woke up and walked sleepily to get their luggage and leave. Everyone stretched and yawned as we waited for our suitcases.

I gave away my origami to random little kids since I didn't want to crush them in my bag or carry them around. They would run to their mothers and show them the new pieces of origami they recieved. I put my earbuds in my ears and my ipod. Bounce by JJ Project started playing. JB ran up next to me, "Hey watcha listening to? Can I hear it too?" I nodded and put on of the earbuds in his ear, "Hey you like our music? Awesome." I smiled, "Yeah. Your song Bounce always makes me want to get up and dance or at least give me energy in the morning when I'm dead tired."

We both laughed at my 'or' statement. "So who's your favorite out of us two?" I poked his shoulder, "Your my favorite member." He smiled brightly, "Awesome!" I laughed at how happy he seemed. "Hey I'm hungry. Wanna come get a snack with me?" I nodded. We went to the Mc Donalds and came back to where everyone was waiting for us, "Ey bruh where's my Burger?" JR (jj protect) said. JB shrugged, "Still at Mc Donalds waiting for you to give them money." He glared at him and we all laughed.

The limo came and we all got in. When we all got to the hotel we had to figure out the sleeping arrangements since they didn't include me and Vanessa in the plans. "I'll sleep on the couch. You guys don't have to worry about me." I said. Sanchez shook his head, "Nah nah nah nah nah nah. Your a lady and you get to sleep on the bed. two of us can sleep on the couches or something."

I remembered that I wanted to visit my parent's grave tonight because it was the night they died. "I actually have somewhere to go tonight. I'll sleep on the couch when I get back... Or the lounge chair since Ren fell asleep on the couch." They looked over in surprise to see Ren passed out on the couch. It's as if the 14 hour flight just wasn't enough for him to sleep.

I ran to the bathroom to change into this:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64002274

I cam out and everyone ook a double take, "WOAH!" Everyone said. Even Aron stared at me with wide eyes. "What?" I said while smiling. Hanhae said, "Wow. You look... Wow." I blushed and twirled my hair with my finger, "Thanks." I said. I walked to the door, "I'll be back in an hour or so, maybe before then. Don't wait up for me k?" They nodded, "BTW Aron gimme the keys." Aron was still dazed but he snapped back into it, "Uh y-y-yeah." He tossed the keys my way, "Thanks." I said. And I walked out.

Aron's POV

When she came back out wearing the makeup and the pretty outfit, I had to do a doubletake. She looked to amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, I couldn't find the right words. After she walked out I just had to say, "Woah. She. Looked. Woah." The others nodded slowly, "Agreed." A shiney object caught my attention. I picked up the butterfly hairclip. She forgot to wear it. She would look even nicer if she wore it.

I walked out and she was in the elevator still, "Hey Sasha hold up!" She noticed and stopped the elevator from closing, "Hey Aron. Did you need something?" I nodded and held out the hair clip, "I should thing this would look nice on you yes?" She nodded, "Yeah. I think it would. I'll put it on once I get in the car."

"I'll put it on for you now." I clipped it up in her hair, "Thanks." I rode down in the elevator with her, "So where are you going?" She shrugged, "Mmmm... Somewhere." I lightly hit her arm, "I mean where somewhere."

"Just somewhere."

Can I come with."

"Errrr... I guess..."

"Ok cool I'll go with you. I'll drive too. I still remember this city like the back of my hand."

"Ok then first stop the flower shop on cherry street."

We drove over to the flower shop and she quickly ran in and came out with flowers. "What are those for?" I asked. "You'll see." is all she replied. "Next stop The cemetary on Ocean Ave."

"Wait wait wait wait wait. The cemetary? Who died during the time I was gone" She looked down a her lap. "Ah never mind I'll find out. Just like you said right?" She nodded. We drove over there and I followed her in. She stopped in front of 3 graves. I read the names. They were the ones of her parents and her brother.  I actually liked her little brother. He was a cool kid. (>_<) "How... What?" Was all I could say.

She nodded, "A week after you left someone coming 100 milles per hour rammed into the side of our car. They died. I lived." I stared at the graves in silence as she placed the flowers down on the graves. She sighed, "If only..." We stood there for a long time just staring at the graves. After a while it began to get cold and I thought it would be a good time to leave. I grabbed Sasha's hand, "Come on. We should go now." She didn't say anything. I tried to pull her along but her feet were rooted into the ground.

"Sasha?" She fell to the ground. "SASHA!" I tried to shake her awake but she didn't get up. "..." i cursed under my breath. I picked her up and carried her to the car. I really hope no one saw us. They will definitely get the wrong idea.

When I got back everyone was still awake and playing cards, well, all but Ren who was still passed out on the couch. "She fainted. I guess it's good I went with her." I said. T.O.P pushed Ren off the couch and he landed on the ground with a loud thud, "Hey what was that for?!" He whined. I placed Sasha down on the couch, "Sorry dude. It's needed." He looked at Sasha with wide eyes, "Ey... What happened to Noona?!" He ran to get a wet rag for her head. "What happened? By the way she looks really pretty... What happened while I was sleeping?"

I explained everything to him even including that her family had died and I serously just found out. 4 years unknowing...

She awoke an hour later. The others came from the nieghboring suites and we were all waiting around for her. "Sasha you're awake!" We all said. We ran up to her as she got up. "What happened?" She asked. Did I really have to explain stuff again? "You fainted, I carried you back, and you've been passed out for an hour." She nodded, "Oh..." Ren jumped on the couch next to her and gave her a hug, "Are you okay Noona?" She smiled and patted his shoulder to the best of her abilities, "Yeah... I'm okay, Jovian." Her eyes widened as she said that, "Who's Jovian Noona?"

She stood up and said nothing, just walked to the bathroom. Ren sat there confused. I looked at the ground after she said the name Jovian. Jovian was her little brother. Coolest kid on earth. I always wished he was my brother. Ren acted the same way Jovian did when Sasha felt a little down. Minhyun waved his hand in front of my face, "Hello? Aron?" I shook my head and blinked, "Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you know who Jovian is?" I nodded and looked back down at the floor, "Her brother. Almost my brother too." I was about to cry a little so I left to my suite. I kicked off my shoes and jumped into the bed. The others came into the room to talk with me but I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. They sighed knowing I wasn't in the mood to talk. I wasn't even in burrito mode so it was a for sure sign I didn't want to talk.

Sasha's POV

After I out I woke up again but in a different place. There was a lake surrounded by cherry blossoms. I watched the petals fall and land in the lake making small ripples in the water. "I wonder where I am?" I wondered aloud. "You're at the border of life and death." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see my parents. "Mom! Dad!" I ran to hug them, "Hey where's Jovian?" I asked. They shook their heads, "He's not here with us right now."

"Where is he?" I asked. "He's not in this world. He's still in your world."

"W-wh-w-what?" They nodded, "He never died in the accident. But he was so badly hurt that they had him hospitalized for a year. You were too young to take him in yourself. They didn't want you to have to go through the trauma of the accident and then have to be seperated from him. It was going to be too much for you to handle. But he's still on the life support now."

"Can I see him?" They gave me a concerned look, "Are you sure you can handle it?" I nodded. They waved their hands and I saw him. He was lying in the hospital bed basically attached to a machine. My legs felt like jello. My parents warned me, "We can't catch you in this world. You'll go right through us. Don't pass out." I nodded and tried to keep my legs up. "Which hospital is he in?" I asked.

"I don't think we should-"

"Tell me!"

"~~~~ hospital"

I nodded and repeated the name in my head over and over. "We have to leave now." They said. "But... No... Stay with me." I said. They shook their heads, "You can't stay here too long. We can't stay to long either. Go back to your world. If you stay here too long your soul might get stuck here." I nodded, "Okay." They waved goodbye as they faded away, "Goodbye. We miss you and love you. We'll be waiting for you." I closed my eyes and there was a flash.

I ended up in this bleak, desolate land. The sun wasn't shining and they skies were full of brown clouds. "Hello?" I called. "Sasha!" I heard a young boy's voice call from behind me. I turned around to see my brother running towards me. He looked translucent and he had no colors. He was just black and white. "Jovian!" He ran up to me but ended up falling backwards. I ran up to him. "Are you okay?" he nodded, "Nothing really hurts me here." I nodded "Good."

"Sasha. When can I go back home? I've been wandering around for 2 days. I'm scared." I nodded and cupped his face in my hands, "It's going to be okay. You're going to be home soon. Has it only been two days?" He nodded, "Yes." I smiled so that he didn't feel as scared, "Do I look different? Say 19 years old?"

He shook his head, "You look like you did last time I saw you. You look 16." I nodded. I guess the only way he sees me is the way he remembers me. "Will I get out of her soon?" I nodded, "As soon as possible sweetie." He nodded. He got pulled back a little. "Woah." He got pulled back more and more. "Sasha? What's happening." He started getting pulled back even more greater than every other time. I grabbed his hand before he could go back any more, "Sasha! Help me! Sasha!"

"I'm holding on as much as I can!" He slipped from my grasp and he was pulled out of sight from me. "Sasha!" Was the last of him I heard. I fell to my knees. He was ripped away from me again. All over again.