4

Do You Remember?

JB's POV

Sasha was sleeping in and we had to leave by noon. "Should we wake her up?" I asked Aron. He shook his head, "She's going to sleep until exactly 2:17 then she's going to make up for the lunch and breakfast she missed. I suggest you just leave her there." He knew it to the exact time?! I nodded and we all left. After a few hours I remembered I left my wallet at the hotel room. Yeah, it took me two hours. I must be dumb...

I got in the room and looked at the clock. The second hand passed 2:17 and I heard a yawn. She dragged her feet to the bathroom. After five minutes she came out, "Oh hey JB." She yawned. "Hey can you go take me to get some food?"

"Um well the guys are expecting me back soon. I'll have to make it quick." She nodded, "I promise it'll be quick." She grabbed her hoodie and walked to the door, "Let's go." She's still going to wear her pj's? "Aren't you going to change?" She looked a little confused, "Nnnnooooo why?" I looked at her weirdly but went along with it.

I drove her to burger king and she bought a ton of food. Now I see why Aron said she'll make up for the breakfast and lunch she missed. I looked at my watch. The guys are probably going to be mad. JR called me, "Hey where'd you go?"

"Oh Sasha woke up when I got to the room so I took her out to eat."

"Oh ok that's fine. It ended so we're going to hang around for a while. You can do whatever you want for a while k?"

"Alright. See ya when you guys get back."

"Bye."

She smiled, "The guys worried about you." I stuck my toungue out at her, "It makes no difference anyway. I can hang with you for as long as I want." She nodded, "Good. I needed to go somewhere today but I can't remember it..." She thought for a while. Then the sudden realization hit her, "Oh my god. I remember. JB. We need to drive back to the room."

"Aren't you going to fin-"

"NOW."

She grabbed the food and ran out to the car. I ran after her. She ate in the car and ran into the room to change. "Drive me to ~~~ Hospital."

"I don't know where that is."

"I'll tell you just hurry!" We jumped in the car and she frantically gave me instructions on how to get there. When we got there she ran to the front desk, "Hello how may I-"

"I need to know which room Jovian ~~~ is in."

"Miss I need to know your relation with him."

"I'm his sister."

She nodded, "He'd be in room 320." She nodded in thanks and ran off to room 320. When she opened the door she froze. On the bed was a little boy that looked around 10He was hooked up to a machine to live. "Jovian..." She whispered. She walked up to him. I could see her slowly taking in the reality. This was Jovian. Her little brother.

She collapsed crying, holding the boy like it was the last time she'd ever hold him. I got a call from Aron this time, "Hey dude you're not at the hotel room. Where are you?" I stepped out into the hall, "I'm at ~~~ hospital."

"WHAT?! Dude are you okay? What happened?!"

"Dude calm down. I'm perfectly fine. Sasha wanted to visit someone here. A little kid."

"Wait... What kid woud she visit? How old did he look?"

"10"

"Did he have chubby cheeks and Sasha called him Jovian?"

"Yes and yes."

"Oh my... I'll be there in 5 minutes." He hung up. In five minutes they all came. They saw me waiting out in the hall. Aron stopped by the window and looked in. Tears fell from his eyes and he ran in. He hugged the little boy, Jovian, and cried and hugged him just like Sasha did.

We stood back by the door as we watched them cry, clutching the boy to themselves. I saw the nurse come in, "Who are all you people?" I tried to speak my best english, "We visit him. They're brother and sister." She nodded, "Well I apologize but I must inform you that we've run out of money to keep him on the machines. We're going to have to unplug him." I didn't understand that well but Sasha and Aron's heads shot up. I could see their eyes were red and puffy and their cheeks were stained with tears. "WHAT?!" They said.

The nurse shook her head, "I'm sorry. We don't have any money. He wont wake up any time soon either. It's been too long." The ran up to her and began begging, "No no no! Please! I finally got to see him again. Don't take him away from me yet! Please!" We didn't understand but all of Big Bang and Vanessa did. They had to try and choke back their tears as they watched them beg at the feet of the nurse. "I have money! I can pay for it!" She shook her head, "I'm sorry. I can't control what they tell me to do."

They translated everything for us. We all began to try and blink away the tears. The nurse called in some other nurses to hold them back. We ran and tried to block her from the machine. Aron and Sasha shook the nurses off of them and held tight to Jovian. In the middle of all the screaming we heard a small, weak voice. "What's all the noise about? You're holding me too tight. It's hard to breath." We all stopped and it became dead silent.

We saw the boy's eyes now open. Aron and Sasha stared at him in shock. "Jovian..." They whispered. "Yeah?" They broke into tears and held onto him. "Aron? You're back from Korea already? Wait... Where are mom and dad? Sasha you look different. Are mom and dad okay? Who are these people?" He asked. G Dragon translated everything and Vanessa helped him on the words he didn't understand. (Sasha, Jovian, Aron)

"Mom and Dad aren't here right now. We were just anxious to see you thats what all the noise was about. Aron came and visited from Korea. I'm 19 1/2 now. Maybe that explains why I look different?"

"Whaaaaa? You're 19 1/2? I've been out for 3 years?! Oh I'm so behind in school... Are mom and dad going to come back soon?"

She shook her head, "Not any time soon. I'll make sure you catch up over this year and the summer. By the way. these are my friends."

"Hey Bud. Remember that band Big Bang? They're here. These are some new bands that debuted while you were MIA buddy. They came with me to visit you."

"Wow really? That's so cool! Aron are you really, really famous now? I bet people are fans all over the world huh? Do I have to speak Korean with them?"

"Hehe. Yeah. They aren't that good with English. You're still good with Korean right?"

He nodded and spoke korean with us. GD was relieved he could stop translating now. "Hi I'm Jovian. What are your names?"

We all introduced ourselves to him and he was happy to meet us. Considering he had been in the hospital unconcious for 3 years, he was a nice kid. I could see why Aron thought of him as his own brother. They had the doctors check him and we all were shooed out in the hall. The doctor came out, "Well he looks perfectly fine and he can leave today. It's surprising. For the last 3 years he showed no signs of coming ou tof his coma any time soon. He seemed rather unhealthy and needed a lot of help from the machines. Today, he seems like he was never in a coma at all." Aron and Sasha sighed, "Well I'm glad he's fine now."

"Yeah. I guess you guy's presence made him want to work on his own again." The 3 of them laughed, "Well thank you so much for letting him live this long. Can I go see him now?" The doctor nodded and opened the door, "Certainly." As she left GD finished translating. We asked him how to say 'Thank you for helping Jovian.' In English. We all lined up and bowed as we said, "Thank you for helping Jovian!"

The doctor gave us a bit of a weird look but nodded, "Your welcome." He came out ready to leave. He stretched, "Ah it's nice to be out after sleeping for 3 years. Where do we go first?" We all exchanged looks and shrugged, "Anywhere you want to I guess." He smiled, "Then let's go get ice cream! Then we can go home. I want to go see mom and dad." She bit her lip as she tried to come up with a plan, "What? Is something wrong?" She kneeled down in front of him, "That accident... Not all of us made it out... Only us two." His eyes grew 10 times bigger, "Only us? So mom and dad..." She nodded.

He began to cry. "No don't cry. It's okay. Hey. I'll take you out and you can get any ice cream you want." He nodded and tried to stop crying. Aron gave him a piggy back ride to the car. "So tell me about what kind of ice cream you want Jovian." He still seemed a little sad but answered, "Mmmmmm... Mint chocolate chip ice cream with marshmellows and gummy bears." his stomach growled, "But I want some food first. I'm really hungry."

We all laughed. "Well we'll take you out and buy you whatever you want to eat." I said. He smiled, "Yay!" He was a good kid. We took him to the mall so we could buy him whatever he needed and wanted, which turned out to be a lot since he'd been in a coma for 3 months and Sasha moved to San Francisco. "Hey Jovian do you want to come see us in concert?" I asked. He looked like he just saw a bunch of presents under the tree left by Santa. "Woah really! Can I Sasha?" She knew she couldn't decline, "Okaaaaaay." He jumped in the air, "YAY!"

She shook her head at me but smiled a little, knowing she couldn't stay mad.

At the concert I brought him out on stage with me. "Hey everyone! Meet my friend Jovian!" Everyone cheered and Jovian waved at the crowd. Aron came out so that he was visible to the crowd, "Hey come give me a hug!" Jovian ran to him, "Arooooon!" I pouted, "Guys... I think I got rejected by a 10 year old..." I said into the microphone. The crowd laughed. Aron stuck his toungue out at me, "That's cause he's my little brother, not yours." The girls 'awwwww'ed.

Sasha came out and stole my microphone, "Ahem I believe he is my biological brother." She said and smiled. We all laughed at the silliness happening on stage. "Yeah but he's my little brother too. Think of it as brother from another mother." She gave him a look that was sort of a glare mixed with a stifled laugh. "Eh just gimme my brother and start your concert. I believe you fans are waiting deary." She said. Jovian ran to her and they went backstage together as we started our singing. The crowd cheered widely and Sasha gave me a thumbs up from back stage.

Something about her just made me want to make her mine. Maybe if I play my card right she'd like me back too. The only problem was Aron. I see the way they look at eachother ad how close they are. How will I compete with that?