Pandora's Box

October Underground
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey vampire." A voice called. I turned away from the book I was reading.

"What do you want Madoxx?" I asked. He jumped off the large table in the deserted library. His black curls framed his green eyes. Madoxx was wearing a black tee shirt and a pair of jeans. He smirked.

"Hows life?" He asked. I gave him a glare, What does he mean by that?

"Enjoyable, Want to know the best part?" I asked with edge. He looked at me.

"What?" He asked calmly.`I was preparing the biggest lie I'll ever tell.

"The best part is Rowan's delicious blood." I said with a grin. I saw Madoxx's smile fall and his gaze darken.

"You rat bastard!' Madoxx said throwing a punch in my direction. I moved away catching his fist. I threw him over one of the library tables. He winced sitting up and running back towards me.

"What are you jealous of what you can't have?" I said. Madoxx smiled.

"It seems you know my secret." He said and straightened up. I smiled.

"Does the hunters association know that you are betraying your bretheren?" I asked.

"No its not like they'd care." Madoxx said. "You should go get ready for your last few hours on earth." He said and slipped out of the window. I frowned. I headed home. What was he planning. I knew there was a dance at the high chool going on tonight and I bit my lip in worry.

"What do you mean I can't come inside!" I yelled at Tao who had locked the door. He handed me a black garment bag. I messed with my hair.

"You heard me! No boys in the house go somewhere else to get ready!" Hee said. I saw Rowan stick her head out of the bathroom. Her hair was wet and she was wrapped in a towel.

"But you're a guy!" I shouted and he shrugged. I glared.

"HEY KAI!" She yelled waving at me. I smile and waved.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

I laughed at Tao who was pissed at me. "Arms up." Tao ordered. I lifted my arms over my head. Tao slipped the dress over my curled hair. My bangs had been straightened and my curls in a gentle bun a few strands hit my collarbone. I put the dark purple eyeshadow on and the pink lip gloss. In truth I looked beautiful even with my glasses. Ta who had gone to grab my silver heels gasped.

"You look amazing!" He exclamied. I blushed. There was a sudden pounding on the front door. I slid the jacket over my dress and Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter