Sleep Depravation

October Underground
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I tossed and turned in my bed. I wasn't used to thunderstorms at night. I have been trying to sleep at night so I can be normal during the day. It seems more like night now that the group has moved to Seattle, Washington.  I put my hands under my head.  I feel so lonley. I want to be able to put my arms around a girl at night. I want to pull a girl close to my chest and rest my chin on her head while we sleep. Tao and Kris are off doing god knows what anyway..

"Who is she?" I pondered aloud to myself. My normally cheerful voice concealed with curiosity and serenity. I listened to the sound of the rain as beat down on my window. I turned over on my side. I could see right into my neighbors room. Rowan she was an interesting soul. I couldn't believe the mouth she has! Such a dirty mouth! I chuckled. She was very cute.

I closed my eyes imagining her pale skin and mahogany hair, Those azure eyes and her square glasses. I imagined her long legs in those blue jeans, Her witty humor. I began to think about what we talked about today, It was a short drive around Seattle she was my tour guide. I began to think about maybe going to see her tomorrow. I looked out my window. I could see her light on in her room. I narrowed my eyes intently looking into her room. She was dancing. Jumping around her room with a hairbrush singing into it. I laughed at her. Her glasses were off and the large tee shirt she was wearing barely covered her thighs. She tripped and fell onto her bed. I began to laugh. she was a very funny girl. I settled back in bed and closed my eyes, hoping sleep would come.

I was walking through a field. It was alive with sunflowers and soft grass, I looked at my arms. I was wearing a light brown pair of shorts and sneakers. I could feel the warm sun on my chest. my chest? Why was I shirtless. Ahead of me the warm summer sun was high in the sky and I could hear birds chirping. I kept walking on the pathway. A pair of arms wrapped around my stomach from behind me. I stiffened.

"Jongin?" the voice asked. It was calm and sounded like bells chiming. I turned in the arms. My arms instinctivly wrapping around the slim body. It was Rowan, Her soft form crushed to mine. I felt her sigh. I relaxed into the embrace. She danced away from me. I was still curious as to why I was shirtless but when I looked at Rowan my jaw dropped. She was wearing a white dress, it rippled down her body. Her hair was down cascading in chocolate curls. Her blue eyes were down and she was blushing. Rowan was barefooted. She walked towards me again grabbing my hand.

"Rowan?" I asked she pulled me down the sunlit pathway. The trees provided little shade, the soft breeze picked her hair up off her shoulders. She stopped suddenly and turned. Suddenly it wasn't that pretty girl I met that morning. It was a monster. Her skin had begun to rot, the corners of leaking a little bit of blood. She walked towards me her hands slithering up my chest, She leaned up on her toes to kiss me. Her nails began to sink into my skin I cried out in pain. She gave me a grin I could see the fangs protruding from . I gasped as she kissed me her fangs brushing my lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter