Neighbors

October Underground
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Modern day Seattle was boring and wet. Being from Seattle meant that everyone knew who I was and what I did little did I know that vampires lived amongst my community and not those damn sparkly gay vampires like in twilight. I had became a waitress at some little coffee shop and was getting ready to graduate highschool. I was the social outcast and the loser, I had no friends and hadn't ever dated anyone. I got egged and my house was tepeed nightly.

My foster parents rarely paid attention to me. I thought it was strange when those twleve boys  moved here. They were extremly pale and beautiful, One in particular was the most handsome. He had nicely kept brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. It made me question my braided, firzzy,  mahogany hair. His eyes were lovely. Like the fall leaves in trees. The other teenagers were moving large boxes into the house.

I stared out my window looking up from my study guide. It had begun to drizzle outside. I slipped on my work tee shirt and went to grab my cell when something caught my attention. The boy looked at my window, It felt like he was staring at me. I knew he probably couldn't see me but I was still fascinated. I saw a dark haired male with coffee colored eyes point to the house. I scrambled away from my window. Running downstaires. I slipped on a jacket and headed into the cold July drizzle. I walked towards my cheap car and slipped inside. I churned the key into the ignition. Nothing. Fabulous my damn car wasn't starting; I had to be at the shop in ten minutes. I growled frustrated. A knock dwelled on the window of my car. I looked out the blond haired boy was looking through my window. He was smiling a sweet smile. I rolled the window down.

"Yes?" I asked. He was still smiling. The boy was wearing a set of white jeans and a jacket.

"Uh, I just stopped by to say hello." He said holding out his hand I took the appendege. I jerked my hand back. His hands were freezing!

"Hello." I said. he looked hurt. I turned the key again. My car made a loud screeching noise before it just stopped. I sighed hitting the steering wheel.

"Do you need a ride to school?" The boy asked. I looked at him shocked. How could a stranger give me a ride? Does he know nothing of the physco killers in the world! Hell he could be some crazed fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter