Just Do It ♥

Yours Truly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L.J Its me!

Hey Im Here

I can't see you Lay

Where are you

L.J. only saw a trace of him. When she reached to touch him. He slowly desappeard.

Lay! Don't Go

LAY~

She only saw a faint loving smile plasted in his face before totally desapperaing.Then the dream changed.

Yah~ You, L.J.

You piece of trash

I hate you

We hate you

We will kill you for stealing our Lay's Heart

You better get away from him

Don't even contact him or he will suffer the concequences

Voices tormented you. The female voices yelled so loud it almost got you deaf.

PLEASE STOP

L.J. sat up in bed, sweat running down her forehead, her heart was in a unhealthy rythem. She grabbed onto fer chest feeling her heart racing. Tears started to fall without control. All her fears had come true in a single dream. This Lay thing was making her go crazy by the second. Fans attacking her made her nervious but the worst for her is fans threating Lay's safety. It was awful but two seconds later a smile appeard in her face. Lay Smiled. He smiled at her. It was a second but it was the most beautiful second ever. Atleast he smiled in the dream he wasnt hurt. Thank God. After the agonizing dream she stood up, went to the bathromm to wash her face. Looking in the mirror she thought for a minute that he will soon come and he will see her. well maybe will see her. By this time she was thinking that loosing contact with him was better for both of them. For him. She could be selfish and go run to him a tell him that she is the one that stole his heart and be envyed by every girl in the world but by doing that his well being was at risk.So much for being selfish and she ends up thinking in his safety not hers. But in the other hand she could desappeard of his life and everything will go back to normal but that means that if he really feels the same as her he would be heart broken and thats not the idea. She has options but either option will affect him in some way or another. *What can I do?* thats the only question thats left to answer. after a self talk in the bathroom miror she went back to bed. Trying to sleep was almost impossible but eventually she did. The night went on without disturbing dreams. The next few days was hell in school. Girls practicing her songs and dances for the competition. Even her best friend was practicing. To make it worse on her was her favorite song of them. Baby Don't Cry. Her singing skills are amazing and you loved it but her rapping skills are non-existent so to L.J. misery she asked her to do the rap part . Curse her rapping skills.

"L.J. please~!" a bbuing bbuing attack from her was making her big NO to tremble.

"But I don't want to be in the competition"

"You don't have to, just rap and cover your face or something I just want to sing it"

"You are making this impossible"

"Dude what's SuHo, D.O. and Beakhyun without Chanyeol in the song? The song will never be the same you know" She hit the target.

"True but-"

"No buts L.J. just do it as a favor we can edit the video so no one sees your face, okay?''

"Okay, whatever but if you win im not going" L.J. said making her friend sigh but agree.

"Okay then here are the lyrics learnd them and we will record in a week"

L.J. nodded saving the papers in her backpack ignoring them for the rest of the day. Getting to her home she did her school work then took out the lyrics that her friend give her earlier. She sighed before reading the song a few times and hearing a instrumental that she found on the internet. After a few practices L.J. friend called.

"Unnie~ I need another favor''

"What do you need?"

"Well can you sing SuHo's part?"

"..."

"Unnie~!" L.J. knew she had a puppy face on. Her mind pictured it so clearly she ended up saying 'yes'.

"Great then see ya later" She hang up.

EXO's dorm

 

A week has passed since the in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter