Choosing ♥

Yours Truly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Really thats all she wrote today?"

"Tao, shut up" XiuMin said shoving letters to the maknae

"For Our Love Sky Is The Limit? What does she mean?" Lay asked silently taking the letter and putting it in his L.J. Box like the boys called it.

"Okay, Now for the competition" The manager said getting his attention back. The boys sat all together to see every video and hear every recording. Hours passed and laughts and jokes were made about them. Then one cought there curiosity just by the first 5 seconds of the intro.

 

WE ARE SO SORRY TO WASTE YOUR TIME.

WE WERE SICK FOR SO MUCH PRACTICING AND OUR VOICES WERE GONE.

WE DID IT OUT OF LOVE AND PURE COMMITMENT.

HOPE YOU LAUGHT :)

with love ♥

YunYun, Lee Jisun, ZJ & AI... ♪

The boys went silent like in every other video but what cought their attention was that the girls gave there all even tough they were sick and they looked like they were having fun. The voice luaght at all there errors and cuteness.

 

P.S. TWO OF US LEARNED THE SONG TEN MINUTES BEFORE SINGING. IT WAS A DUO BUT IT ENDED IT A QUARTETO ;)

"Wow, ten minutes" SuHo

"Some guts the girls have" Kai

"ChanYeol you sound awful" BaekHyun

"I know" Laughter filled the room.

"They were cute, specially ChanYeol" Tao said poking ChanYeol on the ribs.

"Yeah, the ChanYeol girl was adorable covering her face while SuHo's part and her random korean rapping was even more adorable, I like her" XiuMin said towards ChanYeol " You should be like that" He pointed to the TV.

"If I ever know her i will ask her to show me her ways" Channie said bowing to the TV like it was a God. More laughts filled the room after the overacted scene.

A good 3 hours passed of more dance covers, singing & laughts. The boys had a hard time breathing over so much adorable and funny things they saw. Fans can be awesome sometimes.

"The things fans do for us"

"Yes, so boys now time to choose a lucky winner!" the manager

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter