And The Winner Is...?

Yours Truly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Well boys, Who is the lucky winner?"

"Number 2" The boys sang.

"The singer it is" The manager said taking the entry paper so he could start the paper work for the VIP's.

"I really wanted the dancer" Kai whined

"JongIn please dont be a baby, Anyone can dance but singing is another thing"

"Yeah, being a vocal is not so easy, Dancing can be learned but singing not everybody has the voice for that" BeakHyun said patting the youngers back. Kai sighed before heading to his room.

"Well Guys lets rest, so much laughter has me drained" Kris said pulling with him Tao and Luhan.

The rest of the boys sooned followed at the end only Lay and XiuMin were left. Silence covered the room. XiuMin knew what Lay was thinking but didn't dare to say a thing. Lay was looking toward the window across the room. He was lost in this own mind. His thoughts roamed everywhere. 

"Hey" Lay's line of thought was cut of by XiuMin's. He didn't anwser just looked at him then back to the window." Are you okay?" Words didnt leave Lay."Is it L.J.?" Lay sighed at her name. "What's wrong Lay? Did something happend?" XiuMin asked being really carefull with his tone of voice.

"I have this feeling that she does not want to meet me, Its like ... I don't know" Lay sighed heavilly shooking his head. " She has comsumed me" Lay's voice was almost not heard.

"Don't say that, She obviously wants to meet you" He patted the latters back " Remember she is a great girl so maybe she is thinking of your safety and well being before thinking of her ownself" Lay laughted lightly " Yeah she would do that, she is that ... special" A smile spread in his lips. XiuMin feeling that his friend was in a better mood went to rest leaving Lay to his  own thoughts. Lay stood up , walked to the window and looked at the night that was saying hi to the world. 

*She is that special, MY Special girl, MY L.J.* 

Lay stood there a few minutes before heading to his room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter