Chapter 6

Fixing a Broken Heart (Sequel to Regret~)

~HyoHan’s POV~

“Long time ago!?” NaEun shouted at me. How did she know? I-I should beprobably aware on what’s going on. No, did Jeongmin oppa tell the story about the… NO! NO! this can’t be happening.

“ANSWER ME!” NaEun shouted once again.

"it was a long time ago... for me.” I answered while my head looking on the ground.

“No! It’s not!” NaEun shouted.

“Will you stop shouting?! You don’t know what really happened!” I lost my temper and shouted. I don’t want to bring back those memories again. I had enough for that, I want to be happy, I want to be free with those miseries that's following me wherever I go.

“Now, who has the guts to answer me like that? How dare you! !” NaEun shouted. I don’t know what’s with the sudden fight. The thing I know I don’t want those memories back, I’m trying my best to forget it but I can’t. I stood up and ready to walk away.

“What? Walking away? Tch. Really a , going to find a boy to sleep with her bed to comfort her?” NaEun said that sent shiver down ny spine. I can’t stand it, I want to fight back but I should keep it a secret. I don't have to tell her about our past. I just want them to be happy. I don’t want others to fight on just a small problem.

“NAEUN!” Jeongmin and Youngmin shouted at the same time.

“You stay away from this! You don’t know what I feel!” NaEun shouted at the two boys. All of a sudden she slapped me, VERY HARD. I stood their frozen, no, I don’t feel pain. The pain in the past was more severe than this. I held my cheek, I can feel her hand traced on my cheeks. Water started to well up on my eyes. I smiled and looked at her deeply in the eyes. She sure is shock.

“Look NaEun, I don’t want a fight, if you want things to be clear. Kwangmin and I are done." I said calmly.

“Do you think that’s the explanation I need?” NaEun smirked. Be calm HyoHan, control your temper. Relax, breath in, breath out.

“What do you want to hear?" I asked.

“Everything.” she answered.

“Alright, then let this whole thing out. So, I can be peaceful at night and sleep with no worries.” There is no way I'm going to say it out loud. If I have to make stories up. I will.

"WILL YOU STOP THE BOTH OF YOU!” Kwangmin shouted, can’t bear what he’s hearing. Kwangmin is really a chick, two girls are fighting over him. But, I HAD ENOUGH! I’m not mad at him. Trust me.

“STAY OUT OF THIS Kwangmin! AND YOU TWO!” NaEun shouted as she glared at the two. I can’t control it anymore, I’m going to explode. For all the people, why my precious friends? Why Jeongmin and Youngmin? Why Kwangmin? I don't care if she yells at me but involving my friends, that's a different thing.

I smiled “Control your voice or you’ll get enough of me.” I threatened. I’m not my usual self. I MUST control myself.

“HyoHan, relax please. Calm yourself.” Jeongmin begged.

“No, Jeongmin.” I answered.

“HyoHan suddenly changed." Youngmin said out of nowhere.

“Her split peraonality." Jeongmin said.

"What?" Youngmin asked, surprised.

"HyoHan please, calm down." Jeongmin begged. I will calm. If it's for my friend's sake.

“SPEAK!” NaEun shouted.

“SHUT THE UP! WHATS DONE IS DONE. ARE YOU A KID OR JUST A PLAIN STUPID GIRL?" I yelled. Wow, she really don’t get things? She really wants to hear the things she shouldn’t have. I tried my best to control myself. It's for Jeongmin and Youngmin, well for Kwangmin too.

She was about to slap me again but I was able to stop it. "It won't work twice." I said fiercely.

"WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME!" NaEun was clenching her fist.

"I am not obliged to." I answered. Again, she slapped me. This time I didn't stop her. If she wants to beat me up, it's fine. After all, I have to protect it. Why? Because I don't want to cause trouble for Kwangmin. I want him to be happy because I love him. "Beat me up. If it will make your feeelings to be in peace." I added in a mono tone.

"Y-YOU---" NaEun's left cheek met Kwangmin's hand. I was surprised. I've never seen him this mad before.

"You've crossed the line, NaEun." Kwangmin said. NaEun was holding her left cheek and tears are threatening to fall. "Are you that desperate to know about my past? Fine--" My eyes widen and my mind was telling me to stop him. He's not ready to talk about the things in the past.

"Kwangmin," I whispered as I lightly pulled the bottom of his shirt and shook my head. I just hope he understood me. Please.

"I-I---" NaEun started running away. Kwangmin looked at me and bowed. He didn't say a single word. The bow, he apologized, right? In his girlfriends place. After he bowed, he ran after NaEun. Youngmin tried to stop him but Kwangmin was fast.

I landed on the ground with my knees shaking but felt a little relieved. I want him. I want Kwangmin to be on my side. I want him to comfort me. His warm hug, I want it. I want him back.

"K-Kwangmin," I mummbled with my voice shaking. "come back." I whispered. I'm the worst. Thinking things at a time like this. The pain, it's returning. I want to cry but I can't. He chose his girlfriend over me. What do I expect? We're finished after all. I just said it awhile ago.

"Cry all you want, HyoHan." Youngmin and Jeongmin were both beside me comforting me. Cry... I want to but I have to stay strong.

---------

HOLLEEEEEER~! XD YEEES I AM BACK. LIKE I AM GOING TO CONTINUE THIS AFTER ONE YEAR. I HAVE REGAINED MY INSPIRATION FOR I HAVE MET NEW FRIENDS THAT WILL HELP ME WITH THIS. I AM REALLY SORRY FOR ANNOUNCING THAT I WON'T BE CONTINUING THIS, BUT THEN AGAIN, HERE I AM. HAHAHAHA I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO MY READERS WHO DID NOT UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS STORY, THANK YOU. I AM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT. YES, I WILL CONTINUE THIS BUT I CANNOT PROMISE THAT I CAN UPDATE EVERYDAY SINCE I AM IN COLLEGE AND HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO AND I ALSO HAVE OTHER STORIES XD ANYWAY, REALLY REALLY THANK YOU.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS <3

Angel28

04/14/2015