Chapter 5

Fixing a Broken Heart (Sequel to Regret~)

There are changes on Jeongmin's past, and since my laptop is back the flow of the story is back again I posted Jeongmin's past based on my laptop. And I'm back updating again ^_^

 


 

    I smiled as I lay to my bed. I thought I was going to be married to whom I didn’t know, and it’s actually HyoHan. Tch. I won’t even make a second thought to marry my little sister; she’s too precious for me. I sleep for about 12 in the morning. I woke up and received a text. It said:
   
    Oppa~ It’s me HyoHan, if you’re reading this maybe I’m already at South Korea. Dad sent me here for my studies since he knows about that boyfriend thingy. I’m sorry I didn’t say my proper good bye but, I promise I’ll be back as soon as I finished studying here. Hope you won’t forget me oppa.
   
   She left? This is ridiculous! We’re friends for about nine years and she never talked about her place in South Korea. How can I follow her there? What if something bad will happen to her? How can I protect her from harm? I should be protecting her!
 
     After one year, I got news, HyoHan had a boyfriend. I got the news from Jo Youngmin, my friend at South Korea. I’m so proud of her. But, after a week I got the news, they broke up. What the heck? What just happened? How come? Does it mean I got the news late? When she had her relationship the news was late? WHAT THE FUDGE! I’m seriously going to rip that Kwangmin in half! How dare he make my baby girl miserable. I didn’t make second thoughts and flew back to Korea. 
 
~END OF JEONGMIN’s FLASHBACK and POV~
 
~Youngmin’s POV~
       After Jeongmin hyung finished telling the whole story, he didn’t notice that HyoHan was sleeping on my shoulder.
 
“It’s your fault hyung! It’s a bed time story” I joked.
 
“That was scary, you sure hyung? You really want to rip me in half?” Kwangmin asked in a scared voice.
 
“Hey NaEun, you alright?” I asked making the other two looked at her. Is NaEun sad about what happen to my twin and HyoHan?
 
“I-I…. Kwangmin~… why didn’t you tell me HyoHan was your ex?” NaEun managed to ask.
 
“I-I’m sorry~” Kwangmin looked down. 
Kwangmin looked at NaEun with an apologetic face.
 
“It’s fine, I was just a little shock that you two had a commitment” NaEun smiled.
     
    That was fake; I can see it’s fake. If HyoHan was awake I’m sure she’s looking at her trying to read what her true feeling is. I suddenly interrupted their conversation by shouting that made HyoHan woke up. I awkwardly laugh and scratched my nape in embarrassment. Maybe that’s the best thing to do than having this awkward atmosphere. I don’t want HyoHan to be in the middle of these two love birds fighting just because of the past.
 
“Why the sudden shouting Youngmin?” HyoHan asked with a sleepy tone in her voice. What to say? Need to think! I need to! WHAT THE HELL!? THINK YOUNGMIN THINK!! 
 
“I was just...ah...erm... testing my voice, yeah, I was just testing my voice if its already okay” I smiled awkwardly.
 
“Well, don’t you dare do it again YOUNGMIN!” Jeongmin hyung shouted my name that made me smiled widely. 
 
“Why suddenly become quiet? NaEun you okay?” HyoHan asked and looked at NaEun whose head is and eyes are focused on the ground, making circles on the ground using her fingers.
 
“NaEun, are you crying?” HyoHan asked. I suddenly become nervous, is this the time? Will NaEun evolve?  Will she let us see her true color? Oh what am I thinking! What’s happening to my brain! I’m not normal anymore! Please let this be good! I’m so gonna kill myself if this two fought.
 
“HyoHan, who really are you?” NaEun calmly asked. THIS IS IT!
 
“Me? I-i—"
 
“Tell me! What’s your connection to the twins?! Do you have any commitment with Kwangmin!?” NaEun has lost her control and started shouting. I can see HyoHan was shocked but manage to stand still. I got you HyoHan, I’ll be on your back. 
 
“That was a long time ago” HyoHan said.

Yiiiippieee! Lol this chapter , right? Sorry for updating late and also for changing the past of Jeongmin... :( 

WANTED: CO AUTHOR (I'm serious*stares*)

LEAVE your COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE please ^_^

-Angel28

11/18/2013

#911118JINYOUNGDAY