Chapter 3

Fixing a Broken Heart (Sequel to Regret~)

 

“Kwangmin… I’m home, Where are you?” Youngmin shouted while looking around.

“I’m here in the kitchen, I’m preparing snacks fo –“ “HyoHan~” Kwangmin murmured.

“Annyeonghaseyo~!” HyoHan greeted with a smile.

“A- annyeong~ Wh - what are you doing here?” Kwangmin asked.

“Youngmin invited me to sleep here, so if you don’t mind may I?” HyoHan said with a calm smile.

“Huh.. oh.. yeah, no problem, I’d love to” Kwangmin smiles widely.

Hey Kwangmin, where’s NaEun?” Youngmin asked trying to remove the awkward atmosphere.

“She’s ahmm… I still don’t know” Kwangmin answered nervously.

“Call her” Youngmin commanded and Kwangmin calls her.

“Youngmin-ah~ Why won’t you let Jeongmin oppa come here?” HyoHan asked with sparkling eyes.

“Ah, about that? Well, if I did he’ll seriously have girls with him” Youngmin answered.

“The more the merrier right?” HyoHan smiled.

“Fine, I’ll call him” Youngmin said and calls Jeongmin.

After five minutes of calling, the three of you stays at the living room and waited for the others to come. Kwangmin brought snacks to eat.

“So guys~! Let’s play cards” Youngmin said and put the cards on the table.

“What will we play then?” HyoHan asked.

“Killer?” Youngmin asked.

“Where the hell did you get that game?” Kwangmin asked.

“Trust me, its fun” Youngmin said with a smile.

“Killer? isn’t that game for four people and above?” HyoHan asked.

“Yeah it is, but since we’re just three let’s play it until the others arrive” Youngmin said and the two nodded.

“Hyung, I don’t know how to play it” Kwangmin said.

“First I’ll get three cards, A for alas, the King and the Jack” “Alas is the police, the king is the thief and the Jack is the judge.” “It’s a winking game, for example, I got the king and HyoHan got the Alas so it means Kwangmin you got the Jack” “I, the king will wink to one of you, if the police caught me winking I’m under arrest” “The one who’s holding the alas will say ‘you’re under arrest’ to the person he/she thinks will be the thief” “If the police got it to the wrong person the thief wins. But if the thief winks at the judge, the loser is the police. Got it? Simple as that” Youngmin explained and the two nodded.

“I can’t wink hyung” Kwangmin complained.

“Huh? Oh yeah you can’t. Look for a way, so here it goes” Youngmin said and distribute the cards.

The three looked at it secretly, who has the King? And secretly Kwangmin kicked HyoHan from the foot slightly. HyoHan suddenly smiled.

*Damn it! Wrong move*

“You’re under arrest” HyoHan said and faced Kwangmin holding her card.

“Darn! This is not fair!” Kwangmin pouted.

“YEY! Hahaha~ I got the judge! Dare is waiting for you Kwangmin” Youngmin smiled evilly.

“Let’s change it, truth or dare” HyoHan smiled and the two nodded.

They’ve been playing for about half an hour when the two arrived holding their bags.

“You’re here” Youngmin said and helped NaEun bring her bag.

“We came in since we heard the three of you laughing inside” Jeongmin said with a smile.

“It’s fine” “Have a seat I’ll get you guys some drink” Youngmin said and went to the kitchen.

“Baby girl!” Jeongmin said and hugged as long as he met eyes with HyoHan.

“How are ya?” Jeongmin asked.

“Still pretty, just kidding. I’m fine” HyoHan smiled.

“That’s great” Jeongmin said while pinching HyoHan’s cheeks.

“Kwangmin!” NaEun called.

“Yeah?” Kwangmin asked.

“Are those two related?” NaEun asked.

“Sort of” Kwangmin answered.

“Where are your girls? I thought you’ll bring some girls with you? Well, we’re expecting you’ll bring some” HyoHan said.

“Oppa already changed. I’m stick to one, and that’s you” Jeongmin smiled.

“That’s sweet, but I’m sorry” HyoHan smiled.

“Awww… my first rejection” Jeongmin faked a cry. “I’m just kidding” Jeongmin smiled.

“Here have a drink first” Youngmin said holding a tray.

“Let me help you with that” HyoHan said and helped Youngmin bring the food.

“Let’s continue the game” Youngmin smiled and the two nodded.

“Hey! Count us in!” Jeongmin said and NaEun nodded.

Youngmin put two cards, an ordinary card (numbers). After Youngmin shuffled it, he distributed it one by one. Who’s the thief?...  Youngmin winked at HyoHan.

“I’m dead” HyoHan said as she placed her card in the middle.

“Dammit! The thief is starting to kill now” Jeongmin said.

Youngmin winked at NaEun.

“I’m dead” NaEun said and placed her card in the middle.

“The police loose! The judge is already dead, who’s holding the police?” Youngmin asked.

“I do” Kwangmin said.

“Truth or dare Kwangmin?” Youngmin asked.

“Why are you the one asking? Shouldn’t be the judge?” Kwangmin asked.

“I killed the judge, I win. Truth or dare?” Youngmin repeated.

“Fine, truth” Kwangmin sighed.

“Then, no offense NaEun okay? Does Kwangmin still love HyoHan?” Youngmin asked and pressed Kwangmin’s hands hardly.

“NO NO NO!” Kwangmin answered quickly.

“Tell the truth Kwangmin” Youngmin said and pressed it hardly again.

“NO!! ENOUGH! I already told you!” Kwangmin shouted.

“Fine” Youngmin said and released Kwangmin’s hand.

*She’s waiting for my answer?*

*What was that about? Youngmin I’m totally right! You’re planning on something*

“Let’s go to sleep?” Youngmin asked and everyone nodded.

“Where should we sleep?” NaEun asked.

“I don’t mind sleeping in the couch” HyoHan smiled.

“My baby girl will sleep on the couch? NO NO NO!” Jeongmin said.

“Do you mind sleeping at Kwangmin’s room? You and NaEun” Youngmin asked.

“Huh? Oh? I’m fine sleeping in the couch” HyoHan smiled.

“Nooooo, my baby girl should sleep on a beautiful bed” Jeongmin said.

“Stop acting like a child oppa, I insist, I’ll sleep here” HyoHan smiled.

“If that’s what you want” Youngmin smiled. “Me and Kwangmin will be sleeping on our parents room, you should sleep on my room Jeongmin hyung” Youngmin continued and left.

“By the way hyung, don’t dare touch my things” Youngmin added and went inside the room.

“NaEun, need some help?” HyoHan asked.

“I can do it, thanks” NaEun smiled.

“Goodnight then” HyoHan said with a smile.

“I’ll go ahead HyoHan and NaEun, have a good sleep.” Jeongmin said and run towards Youngmin’s room.

Night passed, everyone was in a deep slumber and didn’t notice the time coming so fast. Good thing HyoHan had alarmed her phone.

---------------

Nothing intrigue happened in this chapter, my laptop is still not fixed. But, I'll try continuing this story even though its not the same in my laptop.

"Nothing is impossible when it comes to Youngmin"

Stay tune and you'll know what does it means.

LEAVE your COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE please ^_^

Happy New Year Guys ^^ Have a nice day ahead^^

BOYFRIEND REPACKAGED ALBUM, ME so excited :)

BOYFRIEND - I.Y.A.H

-Angel28

01/6/2013

Who's watching? BOYFRIEND's HELLO BABY SEASON 7 ?