Chapter 1

Fixing a Broken Heart (Sequel to Regret~)

*From the last story*

“It’s okay HyoHan~” A boy said and hugged HyoHan from the back.

“Yo-Youngmin?” HyoHan uncertainly said and turned her head to see who it was.

Kwangmin was playing with his new girlfriend in the rain and saw HyoHan and Youngmin on that position that made him grew in shock.

*Why do I feel this way? I don’t know but it hurts me so much* 

======

*Why do I feel this way? I don’t know but it hurts me so much* Kwangmin thought as he stopped playing and stares at the both of you. His hair dripping wet from the rain as he blinked and bit his lower lip.

“Oppa? Something wrong?” Kwangmin’s girlfriend asked whose name is NaEun as she looked at the direction Kwangmin is looking.

“Aww… they’re so sweet. Hugging in the middle of the rain” NaEun said with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

“They are,” Kwangmin said in a whisper and look down. “T-they are Youngmin and HyoHan.” Kwangmin continued as he stares at the ground forcing his self not to cry.

“Youngmin oppa has a girlfriend? Aww… I hope their relationship last long” NaEun continued.

“He doesn’t, she’s… she’s… m-m-my….” Kwangmin replied, voice cracking.

“Kwangmin? Are you crying? Did I say something wrong?” NaEun asked worriedly, tapping his shoulders to make him look at her.

“No, let’s go home.” Kwangmin said, turning his back to the two figure in the rain, walking in a fast pace leaving NaEun behind.

“YAH! Kwangmin! Wait!” NaEun shouted, following his tracks.

Kwangmin turned his fist into a ball, feeling angry and sad. He knew he made the wrong decision and he regret that. He shoudln't have left HyoHan, he shouldn't have broke her heart. If he didn't he might be the happiest person alive. But it was too late, Youngmin made his move. He was jealous, too jealous that her knuckles are turning white.

“Kwangmin! Are you listening to me?” NaEun said making Kwangmin turn his back to her.

“I said, am I your first girlfriend?” NaEun asked.

“Huh? Ahmm… I guess” Kwangmin lied.

“You guess? Kwangmin is there any problem? Since we left the park you’re out of this world. You’re not telling me something aren’t you?” NaEun frankly said.

“It’s nothing, I was just shocked to see hyung with a girl." He paused. Just imagining Youngmin making a move on her makes him so mad to the point that he wants to punch someone. "You know he doesn’t have a time for himself but then I guess he already realized that he also needs someone.” Kwangmin replied.

“Well, I really don’t know since we’re just a couple for three weeks. I still didn’t know about your personal life.” NaEun said.

“You’ll know me soon enough” Kwangmin responded with an awkward smile but luckily, NaEun didn’t notice.

“I will.” NaEun smiled.

-------

“Bye NaEun~” Kwangmin said as soon as they reach her front house.

“Yeah~ Bye Kwangmin~ " She replied with a wave. "I love you,"

“Yeah~” Kwangmin replied and left.

Kwangmin was deep in thoughts while walking. He can’t stop thinking about HyoHan when suddenly he bumped onto someone.

“I'm sor--” Kwangmin stuttered and looked up. “HyoHan..” Kwangmin murmured.

“It's okay. Please look at where you’re going you might bump into a pole” HyoHan said calmly.

“HyoHan..I-I’m sorry” Kwangmin started.

“How did you know me?” HyoHan asked curiously.

“Don't do this to me please..” Kwangmin said silently, looking at her eyes. Kwangmin gulped, seeing her eyes empty. With no emotions, no nothing. It was cold.

“You've mistaken me from someone else, perhaps?" HyoHan gave him a small smile. "You look like someone else, tho." She added while scanning Kwangmin’s face.

“R-really?" He asked, stuttering.

HyoHan paused, thinking. Her eyebrows meeting but sighs. "Mistook you from someone else, sorry." HyoHan bowed and walked away.

"HyoHan please don't do this to me..” Kwangmin said,

HyoHan didn't stop walking. "I was your boyfriend." Kwangmin shouted making her stop on her tracks. She didn't look back. Kwangmin ran to her and hold her wrist.

“Let go,” HyoHan said silently, head hung low. "I don’t know you.” HyoHan added, removing Kwangmin's grip and left him dumbfounded. 

Kwangmin knows she was playing with him. Acting like she forgot about him. But Kwangmin didn't know that it hurts so much that the love of his life doesn't recognize him.

--------

“I’m home~” Kwangmin shouted as he came inside with a sigh.

“Welcome ho – what’s the matter Kwangmin?” Youngmin asked with a worried voice.

“I saw you awhile ago hyung~ in the park… hugging HyoHan at the back” Kwangmin had managed to say the last part.

“That’s just a comfort hug, no other meaning” Youngmin said with an awkward laugh.

“It doesn’t matter hyung” Kwangmin said and was about to go to his room.

“Isn’t it? So you don’t mind if I date her?” Youngmin asked with a secretly smirk that made Kwangmin stopped walking. *BINGO!*

“I don’t mind, after all I don’t own her anymore.” Kwangmin answered and continue to walk towards his room.

“Okay~ Thanks then Kwangmin~” Youngmin smiled evilly while looking at Kwangmin’s back.

“You don’t need to ask permission from me. Do what you want” Kwangmin lastly said and went inside his room.

*Kwangmin… try swallowing your pride for your own good. I’m your half, I know what is running on your mind* Youngmin thought while he tilt his head.

 

--------------------

Chapter one updated :P LoL I know, I know. Its ugly xD But, if you have something on your mind. Don't be shy to say your suggestions to me but... PM me :) So sorry for the grammatical errors and spelling *bows*

Anyway....

LEAVE your COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE please ^_^

Annyeong~!

- Angel28

11/19/2012