13

Angel Guardians Of EXO - The Story (Remake)

As they travelled down the path to Fuliv, they were stopped and encountered by several monsters, some having terrifying abilities. However, with the unity of the girls, they managed to take down each and every single monster they were forced to encounter. That is, until they reached the borders of Fuliv which led to Pulip, the Realm of Ghosts. 

"Okay. I want everyone to stick to their partners. Baekhyun, you come with me." Taehye said as she whirled around to look at the large party. "Jongin, you're my partner so you obviously have to come with me." They had all unknowingly paired up with someone who was due to become someone important in their life. Everyone nodded before standing next to their partners. 

"We'll go through one by one. Do not be alarmed when they show you illusions of your worst nightmares. You have to keep in mind that they're just illusions, understood?" Taehye asked and once again, they all nodded. With a deep breath and shaking figures, they stepped through the borders of safe-Fuliv to scary-Pulip. 

 



Seonyul

When the both of them stepped through the borders, almost instantly hands grabbed them and forced them to separate from each other despite holding onto each other tightly. 

"!" Seonyul hissed as she got yanked deep into the fog, away from Luhan. She was soon left standing there alone in the dark fog and soon, it began to clear up. She saw a figure a few feet away and as the figure walked closer and closer, it showed her Luhan. 

"Luhan!" Seonyul ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Are you okay?" She asked and Luhan nodded as he gently hugged her back. She closed her eyes feeling safe and relieved that he was fine. However, what she missed was the fact that her necklace wasn't glowing as well as the fact that his eyes turned red for a second. The next thing she knew, Luhan had disappeared again leaving her alone and surrounded by fog once more. When it cleared up again, she was in a town, no a village, her village but it was wrecked by floating objects.

"Mother! Father!" Seonyul instantly panicked as she ran aimlessly through the village. There was nobody in sight until she came upon her old house. Cautiously, she stepped inside to see Luhan with her parents on the floor, dead. When she looked at him, she noticed that he was controlling a knife which was dipped in a blood-red substance. "No! Mother! Father!" She ran up to her dead parents, crying as she held them close to her. Turning, she glared at Luhan who seemed to smile menacingly. "Why?! Why did you kill them? Why?" She was in tears but she somehow managed to catch sight of his glistening red eyes and her leader's words flashed in her mind.

"No.. Nothing is real. Nothing is real. This is all an illusion." She muttered to herself. "I have to find Luhan.. The real Luhan." She nodded to herself as she stood up and lowered her parents' bodies. She turned to the fake Luhan who smirked and stepped towards her. 

"What are you talking about? I'm Luhan." He feigned an innocent look which Seonyul did NOT fall for. 

"Stop lying! Where's Luhan?!" She screamed at him, throwing him back against the wall as soundwaves hit him. He slumped down, lying there limply and everything dissolved. The next thing Seonyul knew, she was back in the foggy area. Only this time, the fog was less intense. She couldn't find anyone else. However, she heard everyone's cries and screams and she knew it was the ghosts and spirits messing with them. She ran around in search for someone and soon found Kairi standing there safely and unharmed.

"Kairi-ah!" Seonyul ran up to her.

"Are you okay?" Kairi asked as soon as Seonyul stopped in front of her. The older girl nodded in reply.

"I'm fine but..how did you escape their illusions?" Seonyul asked. 

"I wasn't affected by them. Don't forget, Illusions is one of my powers." Kairi replied and the older girl nodded in realization. 

"Then you should be able to snap everyone out of their illusions, right?" Seonyul asked. Kairi nodded her head.

"I can but I can't find them. Can you help me?" Kairi asked. 

"Of course! This is our members we're talking about." Seonyul said and with that, the girls began searching for the others.