Danger.

Eternity
Dongho's POV:

His tone was very arrogant as he smirked at me.

"so soohyun sent you, didn't he?" I was afraid of him, he seemed stronger than me. He didn't answer, instead, he hit me. The sky was still dark, it started to rain. The pain was unbareble as he sent me flying 5 blocks away. When I got up, he seemed surprised that I wasn't dead. Did he not know that I was a vampire?

"Dongho-shii, where is she?!" Soohyun stood beside me. "Or are you here to die for her?" He chuckled.

 

Your POV:

"(YN)-ah, I'm going out for a while, are you fine staying here by yourself?" Kevin asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said as he left.

 

*DINGDONG* someone was at the door. Maybe Kevin forgot his keys, you thought. When you opened the door, soohyun stood there with a smile on his face. You froze in shock as he kissed you. Was dongho dead? Where was Kevin? What was soohyun going to do to you?

"From now on, you are going to be mine forever." He chuckled.

"Shin Soohyun! Take your filthy lips off her!!" It wasn't dongho that came for me, it was Hoon. That moment, I knew he was dead.

soohyun vanished into thin air & Hoon ran towards me. I cried as we went back in. Dongho is never coming back. He didn't keep his promise. "(YN)-ah, stop crying now. You still have me. Saranghae." With that he brought my face up to his & kissed me. He was a good kisser.

 
Dongho's POV:

I wasn't dead yet. I escaped but arrived late. Luckily he arrived on time or else (YN) would be dead. He told her that he loved her & kissed her as I stood outside the window watching them. He knew perfectly well that Im here, but why didn't he tell her? We're they really together? I'll leava them alone, it seems like she doesn't need me anymore. Where was Kevin anyways..

He could not be taking so long..I received a text message from Kevin, it read:

"sorry dongho, can't take care of (YN) for you, something urgent came up & I have to go back to Korea."

Aish...what should I do now? I suddenly felt pain & passed out.