Jealousy.

Eternity
Dongho's POV:

My senses told me that trouble is coming. Although I promised (YN) that I would go back to her, that promise must be broken. Soohyun is just too strong for me. If I die, at least I know that I left her in safe & capable hands. Kevin hyung, I trust you. When she is asleep, she looked so innocent. When I was in her room just now, I saw pictures of her with another guy. Who was that? Could he be her new boyfriend? If he is, at least he is human.

its time for me to find soohyun.

"YAH!! What are you doing?!" When I went back, the town was filled with many dead people on the streets. There was another vampire. He looked exactly like the guy in (YN)'s pictures. Was this vampire even better than me?! Aish...she ditched her oppa already..

 

Hoon's POV:

"Shin Dongho!!" He was finally here. But he was not with (YN)...

"so you're my jaggiya's new boyfriend? It's pathetic!" He spat at my face. I felt insulted by his remark but shocked that he called me (YN)'s new boyfriend. It felt good knowing that he is jealous.

"shin dongho! lets get this over with. Once you're dead. I'd have (YN) all to myself."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

author's note:

im sorry that this chapter is short and boring. This is my first time writing. >.< ㅋㅋㅋ... Pls comment & give me feedback on ideas & how to improves this! Thanks for reading! :)