Afraid...

Eternity

He stood there, under the moonlight.

I was happy to see him. He came to my rescue like always.

"Shin Soohyun! She's mine."

Soohyun let go of me & attacked Dongho. Their strength & speed were unbelievable. But he was much stroner that Dongho, he was killing my boyfriend in front of me. I could not take it. Seeing Dongho in pain makes my heart ache.

"Stop soohyun! Stop hurting him! Take me instead!!" Upon hearing that, soohyun let go of Dongho & came to me. He said "You would sacrifice your human life just to save him from his suffering? why would you do that for such monsters like us??"

"I'll do anything you want! Just leave him alone."

"Alright, I will. I'll give you one week to decide. You have two options. 1.You become my vampire girlfriend or 2. Dongho dies but i'll leave you alone." with that,he disappeared. I immediately ran to Dongho.

"Dongho oppa..gwaenchana?"

"Pabo!! Are you crazy?! why would you give yourself up to soohyun?! Do you know what he would do to you?!"

"Miane oppa. I could not bare to see you getting hurt.." with that, he kissed me. His lips were ice cold, I could feel his fangs. He suddenly pushed me away.

"I cant be with you anymore. Im a vampire, we feed on human blood. I cant stop myself if im thirsty. You should stay as far away from me as possible."

"Ani..i just want to be with you even if it costs me my life. Just take it, I only want you." After saying that, i passed out.

 

*Beep Beep Beep* My alarm clock woke me up. I was already in my room. My clothes were not changed, I figured it must be Dongho who brought me back here. On my way to school, I told Hoon i met Dongho last night. "(YN)-ah....i dont know how to tell you this but you must be dreaming. Because Dongho died in a car accident a month ago. I didnt want to break the news to you because you would be really emotional."

"You're lying!! I saw Dongho last night! I found him! He is not dead!" I screamed furiously.

 

That night, I woke up in the middle of the night & saw Dongho standing in front of my bed. But when i blinked, he was gone. I now have doubts if what happened last night was true. I think im going crazy. It must be caused by stress.

 

Its a saturday today. Im going to hang out with Hoon later at night. He said he wanted to apologize.

Hoon brought me to a fancy restaurant and started explaining himself.Then he said: "(YN)-ah, there's something i've always wanted to tell you."

"Tell me." I said with a smile.

"I like-" Before he could finish his sentence, my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I apologized to Hoon & answered the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"(YN)-ah, do you remember me? Im shin soohyun. When you have the answer, look for me in the same place. If you are not there when your time is up, i'll proceed to kill your beloved boyfriend. Arasso?" He hung up.

Hoon looked disappointed. "so what were you about to tell me?" "its nothing..."

 

Hoon's POV:

I didnt have the courage to confess to her. What's the use anyway? She would still probably love Dongho even if he is dead. But why is she so persistant saying that he is alive? Is he really living? Should i follow her tonight? Maybe i should...