His secret.

Eternity

Are normal people afraid of the sun? His features has never been so beautiful & hard to define before. He stopped calling me, I havent recieved a text message from him ever since that night... Did i do something wrong? Have we broken up? My life just seem so meaningless without him. If it costs me my soul to be with him, i would willingly give it away.

 

As i walked to school, i passed by his house. Desperate to see him, I went up to the door & knocked it. His parents answered it. To my astonishment, they said he has not returned ever since the night we fought. Could he have ran away? Was he angry with me?

 

- - - - FLASHBACK - - - - -

[ Purple: You  Blue: Dongho]

"YAH!! Shin Dongho! Explain yourself!!"

"Like I said,it was a misunderstanding!"

"Then why did you kiss her?! So there is someone else you love other than me! You cheated on me with her!"

"jinjja....Why wont you just believe me?!Have I ever cheated on you?!You are the only one I love!so why do you have to be so jealous??Further more, it was an accident!"

"How can i believe you when i saw it with my own eyes?!" I started to cry...

"yah...gwenchana? Miane.." He hugged me & wipped off my tears.

- - - - END OF FLASHBACK - - - -

 

He has not been attending school too. Its been 3 months since i last saw him.. I cant take this anymore. Tonight, im determined to find him.Things in town have gotten strange ever since he left. People started dying one by one, they were all bitten by some sort of animal. Many people have left too. When i have problems, the only person i could talk to was hoon. Im really grateful to him for lending me a shoulder to cry on, he is my emotional support.

 

- - - During the night - - -

I asked hoon to accompany me & help find Dongho, but he said he needed to study for his biology test tomorow. So i went alone. The elders said that it was not an animal which bitten the folks around here, instead it was a vampire. I didnt believe them, but it was my only lead of finding Dongho. They said that the vampires usually hang around the western side of town. I decided to walk there. when i was reaching, i heard a familiar vioce behind me.

"Jagiya..turn around.Go back home.You do not wish to be here.For my sake,please go home.Its dangerous out here at this timing."

I couldnt believe my ears. It sounded like Dongho oppa. Could it be? the voice called me Jagiya too....I was sure it was dongho.I turned around but saw no one. This time,i thought i went nuts. So i continued my way into the abandoned part of town. Every few steps i took further into the village, i'd hear the same voice saying: "Jagiya. Listen to me, go home. Its too dangerous here."

I could not take it anymore. It really sounded like Dongho oppa was trying to warn me. So i called out: "Oppa! Is that really you? I missed you. please show yourself. Im sorry for what i've done that night, please forgive me! Come back to me!"

There was no reply. Instead, there was a human figure standing in front of me. I couldnt make out who it was, but i ran towards it shouting "Dongho oppa!"

 

I made the wrong move. I should have listened to the vioce. The figure wasnt Dongho. It was someone else. But his features were god-like, his beauty too gorgeous to describe. He grabbed me & said: "you have excellent features my dear, but it would be a shame if i killed you now wont it." He started touching my face with his long finger nails. I was too afraid to move. As he spoke, I could see his protruting fangs, his skin was as hard as rock & as cold as ice. Was this creature what they called Vampire?

"YAH!!! Shin Soohyun! let her go!"

The vampire named soohyun swung me around, & i saw him. Shin Dongho. I could see under the moonlight, he had fangs too. My boyfriend is a vampire.