Telling the truth

Dazzling Girl

At a theme park ...

 

Changmin POV -

 

"Sulli .. I want to be  more than a friend too you .." I've finally tell her the truth that I like her.

 

"Of course you more than just a friend, you are like my big brother!" she answered me without knowing what I'm saying.

 

"Sulli I want to be your boyfriend!" I finally told her.

 

Sulli seems to be in shock. I now why, maybe it is because that we trust to each other and we promise to be brother and sister. But that's not enough for me. I want Sulli .

 

END POV

 

Sulli POV-

 

It was on Sunday at the them park and he asking me to be her girlfriend? I've never thought to be his boyfriend. I just want him to be my brother who always protected me.

 

I turn my head and I saw Suzy was watching us from the back. Maybe she did not notice me that I'm looking at her because her eyes keep watching for Changmin .

 

Her eyes are full of tears. She is crying? Did she like Changmin ? If not, why would she cried?

 

"Changmin ... I ... I think that we should just be brother and sister.." I told him. His face look like he's upset.

 

"Owh .. really?" even tough he act like it's okay, I knew that he is upset.

 

"Changmin .. I know you're upset ... But can't we just be friend like usual?" I ask him so we can't be awkward.

 

"I've been liking you since to day when you told me that we gonna be more than friend ." he tells me and I was shock.

 

"Changmin , we are more than friends now.. We are brother and sister remember?" I try to make him clam.

 

"You will find someone who are better with you. I know .. But , after this, we don't need to be awkward okay?" I ask  him.

 

"Alright " he rub my hair and smile to me.

 

"Maybe I'm not the one who be you mate but I hope you will find someone too .." he smile for me.

 

He is holding back his tears , I know he did. He keep on rubbing my hair. I smile to him.

 

When I turn my head back to the place than I saw Suzy , she already gone.

 

"Changmin , I think you better go back to your home .. I have something to do right now.. " I rub his hair and says goodbye and run to search for Suzy .

 

I search anywhere at this them park . I heard someone is crying at a bench. It was Suzy!

 

I sit at Suzy side and I try to calm her down.

 

"Why are you here?" she ask me.

 

"I want to tell you something .." I answered.

 

"What? About you and  ...sob ..sob ...Changmin ?" she said to me. ('Sob' is when you're crying)

 

"No ... I want to tell you that, the accident back then , I said to him that I don't want to be his girlfriend." Suzy seems to be a little bit calm when I told her.

 

"Really ?" she ask me.

 

"I know ... that you like him right?" I ask her and she said yes ...

 

"Suzy.. Now I'm letting you to be his girlfriend . Okay?" I ask her once again and she said that she will .

 

END POV

 

At Changmin situation ...

 

Changmin POV -

 

I can't believe that Sulli will actualy didn't except to be my girlfriend. Maybe it is really not my luck to be her boyfriend. She said that we just be brother and sister. Hmmm ... Will I ever forget her ?