A date with Shinee

Dazzling Girl

Sulli POV-

 

Taeyeon : Yah! Where are you now?

Me : I'm almost there, wait for me!

Taeyeon : Okay ..

 

I know this is the day when I have a date with Shinee, but I woke up late this morning. The date start at 1.00 p.m . I woke up at 11 a.m. Stupid right..

 

I run as fast as I could an I finally make to there. Huh! Lucky Taeyeon didn't mad at me!

 

The two of us are waiting for them about 5 minutes  and finally there come. My heartbeat is getting faster. Oh course, I'm also Shinee fan.

 

"So.. the two of you are... our date?" the way that Key talk almost make me jumping of happiness. We all laugh at his joke.

 

"Hye, I'm Taeyeon and next to me is Choi Sulli." Taeyeon introduce herself and me .

 

"Hye.. Wah!! You two are so pretty!" Jonghyun smile are so sweet! I just got a feeling that I will be the lucky girl in the world !

 

We seperate into two groups. Taeyeon with Key and I'm with Jonghyun.

 

END POV-

 

At Taeyeon situation ..

 

Taeyeon POV-

 

"This is like a dream for me.." finally , I talk to Key.

 

"Hmm?" he is still cute .

 

"I've always want to date with you, even it is just for 1 day. You're my ideal type!" I smile to him so he will not feel awkward.

 

"Thank you for saying that, but do you have a boyfriend?" the question that he ask me make me shock because I've never been in a relantionship before in my 18 years life!

 

"No.. Why ask?" I ask.

 

"Hmmm?! You're such a beautiful girl but don't have a boyfriend?" he reply.

 

"Maybe it is not my luck.." I say the truth to him.

 

"Look at here.." he said.

 

He take out his handphone and open his phone's gallery. I ask hime why did he open it. He said that he will make a date for me and his other friend. I'm so happy.

 

No longer than that, I saw Hyunwoo photo on his handphone. I ask him if he knows this guy. He said he know because Hyunwoo is his dance classmate.

 

"But.. he is Sulli little brother ..." I told him.

 

"Daebak! Really?" he ask me.

 

"Yes...!"

 

END POV-

 

At Sulli situation ...

 

Sulli POV -

 

"I thought I have saw you before.." Jonghyun ask me.

 

"Hmmm ? At where?" I was shock when he said that he saw me before. I have never meet him in the real life before.

 

"At... Icheon" he said to me again.

 

"Icheon? I have been there before because of the ice-skating competition. But now I've move to Seoul." I told.

 

"So ... You are Choi Sulli the ice-skater right?" he ask me happily.

 

"Yes I am.." I answered.

 

"Oh my god! I'm so happy to see you! I'm a fan of yours!" He hold my hand (hold like when fan meet artist) when he said that.

 

"Really? Wah! Daebak... I've neer had a fan who was an idol!" I smile.

 

"I've always so you on the internet. I've saw the latest news about you. You said about effort." he said.

 

"Do you mean 'Effort is with a true heart, not just saying it?" I ask him.

 

"Yes... Sulli .." He called me.

 

" Hmmm? What is it?" I look at him.

 

"Please win the competition .." he make a favor for me.

 

"Yes I will do my best" I happily said that.

 

The two of us smile because he said that Shinee will go watch the next ice-skating competition.

 

I turn left and I've saw Taeyeon and Key.

 

"Yah.. Sulli.." Taeyeon called me.

 

I look at her and ask why did she call me. She show me Hyunwoo photo at Key handphone. I ask Key if he know Hyunwoo. He said that Hyunwoo is his dance classmate.

 

What?! I've never knew that my little brother have go to dance classes.

 

Time had past and the 'star date wit Shinee' has already over. So sad .. But I'm enjoying the day. Before Taeyeon and I are leaving, Jonghyun and Key once again said 'goodbye' and 'let us meet again' .