Happy ending.

Dazzling Girl

Sulli POV

Now I'm turning to 19 and Cheondoong is turning 24 . We ... already married!!! We married at the first of January 2013. I'm so glad that I'm now his wife. We live at a place that is near a beautiful garden. He said that he want me to feel happy and fresh all the time.

Suzy and Changmin is now ennaged. Well ... I tell you a secret.

 

Flashback

Two days before their ennaged party , Suzy looks pale and suddenly faint. Back then only me and Taeyeon with her. We take her to the hospital and glad that she is okay.

Suddenly the doctor said that she needs a total care. We ask why and the doctor said that she is pregnat. Taeyeon and I were shock. We come in to her room and started to .

 

"Whooa ... our little Suzy is pregnat .. do Changmin is the father?" Taeyeon .

 

"erm ... Y-yes .." she blush, Taeyeon and I laugh.

 

"How long you're pregnat?" I ask Suzy.

 

"2 weeks already.." Taeyeon and I shock.

 

"Whoah .. unpatient ~" Taeyeon tease Suzy again. Suzy are going to answer Taeyeon question but Changmin suddenly come in with rush followed by my hubby, Cheondoong.

 

"Suzy-ah , are you okay?" he ask Suzy as he held Suzy hand.

 

"I'm okay .. Don't worry and our baby is okay ." Suzy answered Changmin and Changmin shock.

 

"Hmmm? What are you saying about?"  Changmin confuse.

 

"Yah! How can you don't know ? Aren't you the one who make Suzy pregnat?" Taeyeon tease Changmin and Changmin seems to be happy.

 

"It's that true? My suzy is pregnat?" He ask .

 

"Yes .." Suzy answered him with a smile.

 

End flashback

 

Taeyeon also found her prince charming. Do you know who is it? It's my step-brother, Hyunwoo . The two of them such a great couple .

 

Flashback

 

Today is the day that finally we all graduated. After finish the ceremony , Taeyeon , Suzy and I were talking about our future. Then suddenly Hyunwoo  came towards us. He held a flower behind his back . How do I know? Yesterday he went a flower shop with me and ask me to pick a beautiful flower.

 

"Hmm .. Taeyeon noona ..." He call but Taeyeon didn't look at him .. He pouted and want to turn back but Taeyeon suddenly turn back and pull Hyunwoo hand.  Hyunwoo was shock by her next action. Taeyeon knee down and pull out a ring.

 

"Hyunwoo-ah .. Noona know that you want to propose me but it's lame if the propose is by a flower .. so I decided to propose you instead .. With a couple ring.." Hyunwoo is really shock but he nooded and accept Taeyeon propose.

 

Taeyeon totally happy and pull Hyunwoo a kiss. Everyone at the White Tiger Sports School look at them and clap their hand . That is the most funniest proposal that I ever seen ..

 

End Flashback

 

And .. Owh yeah .. Seohyun is now with our ex-class monitor , Yunho . I never thought that they will be together after all. By the way , the two of them like to lovey dovey infront of me and Cheondoong. We don't mind at all cuz we know that they just want us to be jealous.

 

Now me and my hubby is hugging at our room. Suddenly ..

 

"Sulli-ah .." -cheondoong

"What?" -sulli

"My Grandfather ask me to have children with you.."  I was shock yet I know what he wanted ..

I felt happy as his wife . I love him so much ..