Sulli's first wish on her birthday

Dazzling Girl

Sulli POV-

 

Woohoo! Today is my 18th birthday. Wow, time sure fly so fast .. I never though growing up is that fast. I open my door and went to the livingroom. I saw Cheondoong sitting there alone while watching TV.

 

"Cheondoong oppa, why are you here alone?" I ask him.

 

"Owh, nothing just bored and I want to see this show." he answered me.

 

I want to look what kind of show that makes him laugh out loud. Oh! It's my favourite show! Runningman!

________________________________________________________________________________

 

I went back after school and I felt really tired! Then I saw Cheondoong is fixing his hairstyle. Oh my, he is handsome than I though. He look at me and he gave me a dress?

 

"What is it?" I ask him with this curios face.

 

"Wear this.." he said to me and push me to my bedroom.

 

"What is it ?" I said to myself thinking what is Cheondoong Oppa going to do.

 

I finally finish wearing the dress that he gave me and we all go to ... Cafe Dawson! Hyunwoo followed us because he said that he will be bored if he's alone at the house. But finally, we already at the Cafe Dawson!

 

As soon as I go in there, I heard Cheondoong and Hyunwoo singing. I turn back and I a cake.

 

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Sulli! Happy birthday to you!~" Oh my, I think I'm gonna cry because of happiness. They're so romantic!

 

"Why did you cry?" Hyunwoo ask me.

 

"I'm touch by you guy !" I said it with a smile.

 

"If that's the case .. Blow this candle." Cheondoong said to me and I blew up the colorful candle.

 

"Make a wish!" Hyunwoo suggest to me.

 

"Hmm... Well ....." I will not let them know what I'm gonna wish .

 

"Noona, I have to ho right now, my friends call me." Hyunwoo said to me and rush quickly out from the cafe.

 

"But ..." I was a little bit upset.

 

"I ask him to do it .." Cheondoong said to me.

 

"Why?" I ask him because I shock.

 

"Today is your 18th birthday and I want to ask you something .." He had made me more curious.

 

"What is it?" I ask him again.

 

"Will you my complete fiance?"he ask me and I think my hearbeat is getting faster.

 

"Why are you blushing?" he ask me and that's making me more nervous.

 

"Well... I really am you fiance for the past 7 years but why you propose me again?" I ask him and then he hold my right hand.

 

"Because I think I kind of like you, little dazzling girl." he smile to me.

 

"I... I kind of like you too but-" I want to continue my word but Cheondoong oppa had already kiss my forehead.

 

"Then , let us be a real couple from now on .." He smile to me and I nooded to him and that mean I agree to be his girlfriend or fiance. I hug him because I'm happy.

 

Wow .. The wish that I make was  'Wish to be at Cheondoong oppa side forever'. That is my first wish at my 18th birthday.