Suzy and Changmin

Dazzling Girl

All of the student in class 5-A were doing their homework and there's no teacher in their class. Changmin is still upset because the accident that happen at the theme park but he act like normal and treat Sulli like normal too. Suzy suddenly when to Changmin table.

 

Suzy POV -

 

I went to his table and the boys started to teasing me . What? they never saw a girl went to a boy table. unbelievable!

 

"What are you doing here?" he ask me.

 

"Be my boyfriend!" I truthly said it.

 

All of the students in class 5-A shocked.

 

"Me?... To be your boyfriend?" he ask me . I know that he been dump by Sulli once before , so that's why I want to help him to forget  his felling towards Sulli .

 

"Yes!" I answered it quickly.

 

I think he want to answered me because he seem like he want to talk but Madam Yuri had come to our class. I quickly went to my own table and the learning stuff had started.

 

END POV

 

At the canteen ..

 

Suzy is eating with Sulli and Taeyeon at the main canteen while Changmin is eating with his bestfriend, Yunho.

 

Changmin POV -

 

"Dude, what do you think about Suzy?" he ask me.

 

"Hyung, why did you suddenly ask me?" I ask him back.

 

"Nothing but when she ask you to be her boyfriend at the class .. She's so brave!" he told me.

 

Come to think about it , he's right .. She is brave to tell her feeling . But I've just been dump by Sulli .. I'm afraid that is I'm going out with Suzy, she will dump me too.

 

"Yeah I know but she's a little bit of shocking.." I told him.

 

"What does that mean?" he ask me again.

 

"Just .. we just know each other for 2 month .." I told him the reason why I said that Suzy is a bit of shocking . He laugh .

 

"Why did you laugh?" I ask him.

 

"Changmin .. 2 month are a long time !" he said to me but suddenly three boys from my class came to my table.

 

"Hey Changmin .. 'Be my boyfriend' " the first guy tease me.

 

"Oh my! Suzy propose me!" then the second guy tease me.

 

"Hey Changmin, what does it feel like when been proposed by a girl?" the third guy tease me as well.

 

I turn my head to somewhere else and I saw that Suzy, Sulli and Taeyeon is looking at me. That's making me more embarrassed. When I look to them again, Suzy went towards my table.

 

END POV

 

Suzy POV -

 

"Yah! you three!" I shouted at the three of them

 

"Oh no! Changmin girlfriend had come! I'm afraid ~" he's teasing me .

 

My hand want to slap their face but Changmin suddenly stand up.

 

"Yah you guys! Stop teasing her!" He shouted this time.

 

I'm also want to mad at them but the other students said that Madam Yuri is coming towards here.

 

"What was all those noise?" she ask with a angry face.

 

"Tell me!" her volume is getting high.

 

"The three of them is teasing our new student." Changmin told Madam Yuri.

 

"Owh really? Siwon,Donghae and Yesung , come with me to the principal office right now, UNDERSTOOD?!" Madam Yuri make the three of them shock.

 

"Understood.." finally Siwon, Donghae and Yesung is getting their punnishment because of teasing.

 

"Suzy ..." Changmin called me with a serious voice.

 

"Hmmm?" I'm afraid so I just 'hmm'.

 

Without a word, Changmin pulls me to somewhere that no one can't find us there. He takes me to the sports room.

 

"Suzy ... Why did you do that?" Changmin is making the serious face when he ask me.

 

"Changmin ... I ... I'm just ..." I want to told him but I'm afraid.

 

"You've embarrassed me back then!" his voice is getting more serious.

 

"But I've done nothing wrong..." I try to make him calm.

 

"Really? Then why the three boys beck then teasing me infront of the whole students?" he started to feel angry I guess.

 

"I don't know .." I quickly answered him.

 

"You don't know? I'll make you know! It is because you propose me back then at ou class!" He shouted.

 

"IS THAT A PROBLEM?!" I shouted at him because I feel angry and I started to crying. When I try to see Changmin face, he seem to be shock.

 

"Is ...sob..sob .. it wrong to love someone that I like?" I ask him again .. ('Sob' is the sound when you cry )

 

END POV

 

Changmin POV-

 

I was shock when I saw her crying.

 

"Suzy ... I'm sorry..." even tough I said that , she keep on crying . I felt guilty inside my heart.

 

I hug her and I try to make her stop crying and clam. Like about 3 minutes then, she started to stop crying.

 

"Suzy .. You're like a crying baby .." I smile when I .

 

"It's because of you .." she answered me.

 

"But .. how I'm gonna let my beloved cry ?" Finally , I told her my true feeling towards her.

 

I started to have a feeling on her when she propose me to be her boyfriend back then at our class.

 

Suzy seems to be suprise when I told her that.

 

"So .. that mean ..." she wanted to say but I said it instead .

 

"We are couple right now ..!" I smile at her and she smile at me back.

 

She seems to be happy. Maybe Sulli is right, I will find someone sooner .. And the person is .. Bae Suzy .