Chapter 3: The Girls 2

The Real Meaning of SM Entertainment

" AH" Jessica screamed as woke up in a pool of sweat. Her head felt heavy and she saw her phone glowing. She reached over and grabbed it. 

" Jessica, you okay?" it was Sunny on the other end of the phone. She sighed.

" Yes, i am okay" She huffed into the phone. 

" Jessica, I heard you screaming, the nightmares are back aren't they" Jessica nodded. 

" Come to my room" .... " We need to talk" Jessica said. 

 

Sunny looked at the police officer and leaned forward. She took a deep breath " We didn't have a choice, and when I learned of this, I wanted to run away" She said. " We are the best. and we had to learn not be be taken lightly.. why do you think people started to leave" Sunny said. 

" What about Girl's Generation, you girls are on top" the officer said. 

Sunny looked at the officer. " We are on Top, but that is because we were whipped into shape". 

" Sorry" Max whispered as he stood in front of Jessica, holding her down. She bobbed her head, her tears streamed down her face. Sunny watched from the swing as she felt the buzzing shiver threw her whole body. She looked up at Yuri, who was looking away, her hand holding on to Sunny's bottom.  Jaejoong was over on the table, as Yunho was holding his back. The manager was looking around, she smirked.

" Good little slaves"

 


Sorry I have been in a major writters block had borrowed out my fifty shades lol..and haven't had any inpiration.