Chapter 2: 13 part 2

The Real Meaning of SM Entertainment

/part 2/

Yunho's POV
 
" They made us do things together, girls up against one wall and guys up against the other" I looked at Jaejoong who was looking at his cup of water. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He looked at me and smiled. " Me and Hero, were forced to be lovers, and fangirls they thought it was all just a game. They called it fanserving but it was more then that. We fought to stay sane by building instant friend ships with all 5 of us". 
 
  " You and Kim Jaejoong, were forced into it..why couldn't you fight back?" the officer asked. 
 
" They did stuff to us to make sure we did what we were told" I said. 
 
 9 years earlier 
 
     " Up against the wall" The mistress said grabbing Jaejoong's arm. She slammed him against the wall. " You!" She snapped at me. I looked at her and swallowed hard. I bowed to her, like a scared puppy. She grabbed me and handed me a clamp. I looked ay her and back at the clamp what was I gonna do with it. She grabbed Jaejoong's shirt and forced it up. She had marked his belly. " Clamp him" She snapped. I swallowed hard and placed my hand on his belly. I clamped his stomach. She took a thin metal bar and rammed in down between the space in the clamp. He screamed and I closed my eyes tight. His screams rang threw my ears. I started to cry. I felt a pierce against my back. I opened my eyes and pants. I had been hit hard, I groaned. I looked down at Jaejoong who held his belly. There was blood down his torso. I bite my lip. " it up" The woman snapped at me. I bent down infront of him. I placed my hands on his waist. She shoved my head forward. I the blood up, as Jaejoong moaned. I felt sick. He tasted good though. I up and then on the shinny new piece of metal in his belly. The woman let out a moan her self. " good boy" She then took a fist full of my long hair and pulled my head back. " enough for now" She said. But I knew then it would never really be enough. 
 
   9 years later. 
 
" Did you ever stop to enjoy it" The officer asked. 
 
" It was hard not to to feel like you just had to take it, it was like being we just had to except it after awhile" Jaejoong said laying his head on my shoulder. 
 
" So were you forced to do stuff with other bands?" the officer said " you know like girl bands". 
 
I nodded. "  if you where under the contract for SM Town, you were apart of this group. We were paired up in teams. Since Changmin was our odd number he was teamed with Jessica Jung." Changmin nodded in agreement to my statement. The officier looked at Changmin. 
 
" Are you willing to talk about your relationship with her" The officer asked looking at Changmin. He crossed his legs and leaned against the notesbook he had been writting our statements down in. 
 
" Well I don't know" Changmin said.