Chapter 3: The Girls

The Real Meaning of SM Entertainment

 

/The Girls/ 

" it's to cold" Jessica said as the metal brushed her. She squint her eyes, and bite down on her lip. Max shuttered and swallowed hard. 

" I am sorry" He said, he just pulled the metal bar back from her bottom. He reached over and started to untie her. Her up in the air, her feet wear spread and tied. Her hands above her head were also tied above.  Max felt her against him, as she turned around to hug him. Her body was pressed up against him and he felt her cold s against his chest. He blushed.

" You tie her back up!" Changmin jumped as the warden was behind him. He felt the stares on him. He leaned to her again. 

" I am sorry" He repeated the words over and over in his head as the officer took his statement. 

"  Jessica, was who you where used agaisnt, would she be able to take a statement?" The officer asked. 

" I don't know" Max said he looked down.  

 

 

" Jessica Jung?" The officer asked looking at the girl, she had her hair down.  

" I know why I was called in, but I won't talk" She crossed her arms and looked fermly at the officer. She felt like dying. The officer leaned into her. 

" I know this will be hard for you, but you need to talk about what happened, all them years ago" He said. She looked at him and bite her lip. " It still happens, it will always happen" She looked down " But if You must know, when I came in". Jessica grabbed her water and looked into it. The water sent her back.  

 

It was raining outside, Jessica watched the rain and  wondered  how strange.

" Jessica Jung?" The manager lady looked her up and down and smiled. " Very pretty" The manager said " you will do nicely". Jessica felt weird and she smiled at the manager. Jessica noticed a girl holding a tray of snacks, talking very nicely to a  pretty boy. " Sunny, JaeJoong" The Manager snapped and the two came over to her. The boy was shaking, slightly at the manager. " I would like you Sunny to show Jessica around" The manager said. 

" But Mam" Sunny was then cut off. 

" Now! I am busy" Jessica jumped at the woman's snapping voice. Sunny grabbed Jessica's hand.

"Welcome, Jessica" Sunny said swallowing then she quietly said " to hell". 

" Huh?" Jessica said and Sunny just shook her head in disbelief.  Jessica didn't know why.

" Would you like a snack?"  Sunny quickly said. 

" Sure" Jessica reached for one and she took a cookie. Taking a bite, she realized it had a funny taste to it. 

" What flavor is this cookie?" Jessica asked. 

"It was made with dieritic" Jessica cocked her head. 

" What really?". 

 

The noise bounded in her ear, the water dripping. She wanted to tear her hair out. She looked next to her as she w as being bounded to the table. Sunny was hanging on a swing. Her hands tied up, her head was down. " Sunny?" Jessica choked out, quietly. 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry I have been gone so long... I got laggy for a while.  Sorry, this is really short, but I will be back in a few days with more.. okay.. fighting, and don't give up on me. 

 

My stories Reality?  JYJ explained why they left their label.  @allkpop