Chapter 1: The Thirteen Year Slave Contract Part 1

The Real Meaning of SM Entertainment

/TVXQ: 13 year " Slave" Contract/

 

 

Jaejoong's POV
 
  " , was a like a drug to the women and the men in the entertainment business. There were things, we just couldn't even speak about." I said as they had us, sat in front of a desk looking at the white painted brick wall. 
 
" We only need a few of your statements to prove anything" The officer in front of us asked.  
 
" The Thirteen Year " Slave" Contract" Yoochun said to the officer. " That's what we were to them, just slaves" 
 
" They gave us our stage names, and we had our real names, but then their where our branded slave names" Junsu said. 
 
" I was CM21" Changmin said. I was looking down at my coffee. The painful memories came back to me. I looked at the clock. The ticking, reminded me of the first time in the club. 
 
       9 years earlier. 
 
           " Jaejoong, come here" A woman snapped at me. I jumped and looked up at the woman. She was holding a leather box. I came up to her, nervous. She touched a door, that was marked " Private Members only". I swallowed hard. 
" You wanna make it around here" She said giving me a smile. I nodded. 
 
" Yes, madame" I said nervously. She looked me down, and grabbed my hand. 
 
" Then you shall be perfect for this" She pushed the door open. There was a long way down of stair ways. It was a dark room. She led me to the light of a hanging light bulb. I was scared for my dear life. She placed the box on a table, and she pulled out a contract. 
 " This is a contract I would like you to sign" She said and then handed me a pin. I was more confused. Cause just a day before, me and 4 other guys had signed a contract with them. 
" Why do I need to sign this contract with you?" I asked her. 
" Honey, to make it as an idol, here is some things that aren't in your original contract.  I read the contract and it was a list of some pretty unthinkable things. 
             1. Subject agrees to being tied up. 
             2. Subject will be called by what master wants. 
             3. Subject will not speak of this contract. 
I kept reading and I didn't want this. 
" I can't sign this" I told her. 
" Then you will never be famous" She said about to snap up the contract. I stopped her. I signed it and she smiled. She closed the box after putting the new contract in it. She then opened up a secret door in the basement and that's when I saw it women and men, all in a room together. All . She looked at me. " Take off your shirt" She demanded. I nodded scared and pulled my shirt over my head. She smiled and then touched my belly. She ran her fingers over the curves of my abs. She was so cold, it sent shivers up my spin. She traced her finger down and then that's when I jumped. She took a hold of me and was feeling me. I swallowed harder, and feared I was gonna swallow my tongue whole. She looked at me and squeezed. " Good self control" She said as if she was taking mental notes. " I think your thing should be that you have your belly pierced. I also think you should have a male partner" She said and then she snapped her finger. The boy that came up to her looked up at me. He was a trainee like me. He looked up at me. He was one of the boys from my new band. His name...Yunho..