Chapter 2 The command

My Vampire Guard

Sorry to keep you waiting T^T, please enjoy the story~


  Many students left immediately after the end of school, there was only a small group of boys remained in the classroom whispering something.

  "Why is he here?"

  "So we--"

  "You will be alright. The only thing I demand you guys is to leave." Lee Donghae appeared out of the blue. The group of boys was shocked, they stumbled backwards and some desks and chairs fell.

  "W-We did nothing! And we didn't let the other people discover that we are vampires!" one of the boys who seemed strong said, one of the vampires to be exact.

  "Therefore I said you will be alright. Let me rephrase, I only want you guys to leave." Donghae said expressionlessly. Although his tone was flat, being the blue blood of vampires--The Clan of Blue, the leader on top of that, the aura from him made these normal vampires could only quiver. "You should have known I would interfere. You should have known what should do and what shouldn't when I sent Kim Jongwoon to here two years ago."

  "Of course we know the reason why Kim Jongwoon came to here, but Lee Hyukjae--"

  "Blame yourselves for not being agile. Blame yourselves for being cowards and leave Lee Hyukjae alone, not dare to take action. Do you know how many vampires have moved to here within these two years?! It's dangerous to let so many vampires gather in one place. Human would have discovered the existence of vampires easily! The responsibility of me, the ruler of vampires, is to prevent the exposure of our existence. Since you didn't do anything at the beginning, please just give up." Lee Donghae unconsciously raised his voice as he became irritated. Fortunately the school had ended for a long time, most of the students had left as their drivers would send them home punctually, or otherwise the culprit of exposing the existence of vampires would be Lee Donghae himself.

  "That's because Lee Hyukjae is popular here. People would suspect if we killed him without second thought. Therefore we didn't dare to do anything." A vampire who seemed to be weaker explained.

  "It's too late to explain. I will not let the situation continue and be worsen. I will stay beside Lee Hyukjae, you won't have any chance to take him. Just leave the district as soon as possible." Lee Donghae warned them.

  "You, we--"

  "Cut the crap. This is the last warning, I will stay beside Lee Hyukjae, you won't have anymore chance, just leave. I will give you one year, I want most of the vampires leave within one year. Especially those new comers, let them go back to their originally place. Spread the order, get them to me if they have any problems. No private discussions and quarrels are allowed, I would never take risk to expose our existence." Donghae demanded coldly and left without hesitation. The vampires who had been warned were shocked and they were feared of Donghae's aura and authority. They could only get back their mind after Donghae had gone for a long time.

  "What should we do? That's the order from Lee Donghae..." one of the vampires broke the silence.

  "It's not that I want to disobey his order, but can you resist Lee Hyukjae's blood?!" a vampire who never speak during the whole time said.

  "Noah, there's no other way out. We can't even take him before, let alone Lee Donghae has come over. We won't have anymore chance, let's leave."

  "Tsk, just don't cause any suspicion right? Once I've killed Lee Hyukjae and his blood fully, what else can Lee Donghae do?"

  "I don't wanna doubt you, but Lee Hyukjae is way too popular in here, his missing must cause suspicion..."

  Noah fell silent. The group of vampires stayed until dawn and then went back home.

 

  "Siwon, I'll stayed closely beside Lee Hyukjae starting from tomorrow. Come and protect him when you are available, so that I can go hunting." Donghae ordered once he went back home.

  "Alright. By the way, it is understandable that vampires gather in the district without considering the consequence. The smell of Lee Hyukjae's blood is too strong, too intoxicating. I could smell it even in the limousine..." Siwon said while frowning. He tried hard to resist the impulse of hunting due to the recall of the smell.

  "Indeed, his blood is more tempting than I thought. But, well, it's a little weaker than Livia's blood." Donghae's eyes darkened when he mentioned Livia. He bit his lower lip. But Siwon knew the reason of the sudden mood change of Donghae.

  "...Donghae," Siwon sighed inwardly and said, "that was not your fault. Please don't blame yourself anymore."

  Donghae had heard this countless time, but it didn't said to the bottom of his heart. His guilt never subsided. Donghae remained silent. Siwon shook his head helplessly. He had no other way out. In the past 300 years, he himself, Donghae's parents and the clansman told him not to blame himself. However, being the paranoia as Donghae, he didn't forgive himself.

  Sensing that Donghae had no will to talk about it, Siwon immediately changed the topic, "So what do you plan to do this time? Or do you need to meet Jongwoon hyung and Ryeowook first?"
  "...Let them in." Donghae sit on the scarlet velvet sofa and closed his eyes.

 

  Not long after, Kim Jongwoon came in while holding hands with Ryeowook.

  "Donghae...do we really need to lie to Hyukjae that we don't know each other?" Jongwoon asked once he came in and nodded to Donghae.
  "Yeah, Donghae hyung, why?" Ryeowook agreed to his Jongwoon hyung not even wait for Donghae to open his mouth.

  "Well, initially I had no intention to lie to him, but it seemed that he had misunderstood that I have no friends at all...so, just let him be and let him think that I'm alone, then we can be friend soon!" Donghae chuckled as he remembered the compassion in Hyukjae's eyes and the way of Hyukjae couldn't wait to introduce friends to him.

  "...so what do we do next?" Siwon asked again.

  "Don't rush, Siwon. Jongwoon hyung, I prefer to know more about Lee Hyukjae and the situation of the district in these two years first..." Put up a hand signaling Siwon to be quiet, Donghae turned to Kim Jongwoon.

  "Well...I think you know that exchanged student or transferred student are not easy to get in the SM Academy. But since the appearance of vampires are usually looks young, plus vampires are smart, most of them can easily pass the enrollment exam to be an exchanged or transferred student. It seems that those vampires are clever enough to know that a great number of newcomers would be suspicious, they seems to have made an agreement or I should say, consensus, that only a few can get in the school once in a while. Some of them as transferred students and some of them take the exam. Vampires are widespread in most of the classes, especially in our class." Kim Jongwoon explained the situation without any pause.

  "You let me and Jongwoon hyung get in there two years ago as you thought Jongwoon hyung, a member of the Clan of Blue, can discourage or even scare some vampires and make them leave, but the result is negative or even worse as time passes. The blood of Hyukjae hyung's is too tempting..." Ryeowook said worriedly as he remembered the first time he and Jongwoon met Hyukjae, there had already been many vampires around Hyukjae and he didn't know a thing!

  Donghae listened quietly, let them to continue.

  "At the beginning, most of the vampires were indeed scare of Jongwoon hyung and didn't dare to take any action, but soon, those vampires started to plan or to think of how to get Hyukjae hyung, to get his blood to be precise. To make the matter worse, Hyukjae hyung is the president of the dance club..." Donghae knew the seriousness even though Ryeowook hadn't finished.

  "Yeah, increase in body temperature makes his scent of blood much more strong, if the vampires cannot control themselves..." Not willing to think of the following, Donghae frowned. "However, as I have said, Lee Hyukjae's blood is bearable compare to that of Livia."

  "Ae, you can tolerate doesn't mean the other vampires can. Ryeowook and I had a hard time to bear it when we began to approach Hyukjae. It's lucky that we are used to be fed by animal's blood and used to resist the temptation of human blood, so we can control ourselves." Kim Jongwoon's heart raced as he remembered the desire of Lee Hyukjae's blood when he tried to approach him.

  "...Donghae hyung, I think it would be a good idea for you to make friend with Hyukjae hyung quickly by joining the dance club. Hyukjae hyung really loves dancing!" Ryeowook changed the topic as he noticed that Donghae shrugged his shoulders on Jongwoon's opinion and had no intention to argue.

  Donghae laughed after he heard Ryeowook's suggestion, "That's great. Not only Lee Hyukjae loves dancing but me also!"

  "Yeah, that would make you better and easier to get along with Lee Hyukjae." Siwon said.

  "So that's all. Tomorrow I'll join the dance club. Jongwoon hyung and Ryeowook keep on protecting Lee Hyukjae secretly. Just don't let him know about our relationship yet." Donghae concluded.

 

TBC

Please let me know if you have any question about the story and characters...(sorry that I didn't warn you there would be original character)
I'll explain to you or simply tell you that whether it'll be revealed in the following chapters...
Thank you very much~my dear readers and subscribers^^