Chapter 5 School Anniversary (Part B)

My Vampire Guard

 

  Both Hyukjae and Kevin turned their heads.

  "Donghae!" Hyukjae screamed and finally he let the tears dropped in relieve.

  Kevin shivered in fear. He widened his eyes as he saw Donghae's angry face. Even Hyukjae could sense that the atmosphere of the washroom suddenly tensed up.

  Word was not needed. Just a simple glare made Kevin released Hyukjae and unconsciously stepped back from Donghae.

  Hyukjae rushed to Donghae. Without himself knowing, Donghae already hugged him tight.

  Donghae's racing heartbeat finally slowed down as he knew Hyukjae was safe in his arms.

 

  Jongwoon hyung, Ryeowook, please come over. I'm in the washroom outside the hall. Donghae called them through telepathy.

 

  This was one of the reasons why the Clan of Blue was stronger than the other vampires and became their ruler. Only the members of the clan had the ability to telepathy with each other. The ability made them more cooperated and the tie between them was tighter. Hence the normal vampires had no fight with them.

 

  What's wrong? You seldom use telepathy... Jongwoon asked while dragged Ryeowook along and went to the said washroom.

 

  Didn't need Donghae to reply, they found the answer themselves.

  They went closer to Hyukjae, who was still in Donghae's embrace crying, they could notice the scent of Kevin.

  Donghae pulled away from the hug a bit, but Hyukjae clutched onto his shirt and looked at him with his teary eyes, "Donghae...?"

  "Shhh...Just go with Jongwoon hyung and Wookie for awhile, I'll be back soon." He caressed Hyukjae's cheeks and wiped his tears away. His heart tightened when he saw his Hyukjae crying like this.

  ...His...? Donghae suddenly realized that he consciously and unconsciously claiming Hyukjae as his. He sighed mentally as he knew he'd already fell for him.

  He frowned and pushed Hyukjae to Wookie.

 

  Take him away. I'll be back soon. Donghae ordered as he watched them left the washroom, leaving him and Kevin.

  "I-I..." Kevin stuttered. He stepped back from Donghae till his back touched the wall.

  "You don't need to explain. Disobey and violate my order will only lead you to one result. DEAD." Donghae was raged but he remained expressionless. His once dark brown orbs turned to sapphire blue showing that he was pissed off and at the edge of losing his sanity. He walked closer to Kevin, who was trembling and his face was as pale as paper. Donghae opened his mouth, his fangs glistened in intimidation.

  Kevin tried to escape by suddenly squatted down and moved swiftly in order to avoid Donghae's attack. Unexpectedly, Donghae stayed still. Within a blink of eyes, Kevin had already moved to the doorway of the washroom.

  "You think you can escape from me, the ruler of vampires? Seriously?" With that, Kevin was like being nailed on the floor and couldn't move an inch. Not because Donghae hypnotized him or something, it was just Donghae moved so fast as lightning and he actually couldn't react.

  It was true that there was not much differences in ability of Clan of Blue and normal vampires. They didn't afraid of sunshine, garlic and cross. They were both physically and mentally stronger than human. And both were immortal. What made them differ was that, the Clan of Blue was much stronger than normal vampires physically, they were faster, more agile and more powerful.

  The Clan of Blue didn't entitled as the leader of vampires for nothing.

  Donghae pinned Kevin on the wall fiercely and bite his neck. Kevin's blood and Donghae's venom mixed and flowed from the wound. Donghae released him and stared at him coldly as Kevin twitched and trembled due to the excruciating pain.

  The venom of the ruler was fatal to all vampires.

 

  Siwon. Please clean up the mess. Donghae ordered and left the washroom without spare a glance at the dead.

[A/N: Just a reminder, Siwon left Hyukjae after Donghae was back, so he wasn't protecting Hyukkie.]

 

  "What Donghae is going to do? Will he be alright? He isn't going to beat Kevin up is he? Will he be expelled because of this--" Hyukjae asked worriedly as he stopped crying.

  "Calm down, Hyukkie. Donghae will be alright." Jongwoon pulled Hyukjae to sit down and comforted him.

  "...Wait, hyung, why are you and Wookie here? Coincidence?" Frowned.

  "Arr...Because I can't see you after my rehearsal so I just, ehm...go to find you." Jongwoon explained as he looked away.

  Hyukjae nodded.

 

  The obvious lie could only fake Lee Hyukjae.

  Though Hyukjae noticed the strange coincidence of his best friends, he couldn't concentrate on the problem as his heart and mind was not here. He could only think of Donghae at the moment.

  Soon, Donghae found them resting in the hall. The hall was empty as the rehearsal had finished.

  "Donghae..." Hyukjae looked at Donghae concernedly.

  "Jongwoon hyung, Wookie, I want to talk to Hyukjae." Donghae muttered a "thanks" as he saw them leave.

  'Donghae, are you okay?" Hyukjae asked as he reached out his hands to Donghae.

  Then he heard him chuckled.

  "Hyukjae, that should be my line. He didn't hurt you, did he?" Donghae asked. "During my rehearsal, I noticed that you were not in your seat. I was worried so I went to find you. I'm glad I'm on time."

  "Kevin didn't hurt me. You saved me, Donghae. Thanks." Hyukjae shivered as he remembered Kevin almost (?) him. But he couldn't help himself but felt a bit happy as he knew that Donghae was paying attention to him and saved him on time.

  "Hyukjae..." Donghae took a deep breath as he called the other. He stared in Hyukjae's eyes deeply.

  Hyukjae felt nervous as Donghae looked really serious all of a sudden. "What is it Donghae?"

 

TBC


I'm really sorry that I'm late T^T
In fact I finished my exam two weeks ago but I went to travel last week~!! ^^ So I didn't update, sorry...

And here is part b of chapter 5...I don't know whether I can update on time next week because I haven't finish chapter 6 yet...

Thank you all my readers and subscribers, I really appreciate that you guys still waiting for me~^^