Chapter 3 Falling

My Vampire Guard

Here you are the 3rd chapter~enjoy it~^^


 

  Uneasiness was lingered around the campus, especially in Lee Hyukjae's class due to the existence of Lee Donghae.

  "Yah, what's wrong with them? Don't worry, Donghae, I think they are just not used to have another new student..." Not! They must be jealous of Donghae's outstanding outlook. Feeling the unfriendly gaze from the boys, Hyukjae thought.

  "Hmm, it's fine." Donghae didn't mind at all as he knew the reason of the unfriendly gaze. What Donghae really care was he noticed that some female vampires abruptly turning their attention from him to Hyukjae. Troublesome...

  Don't misunderstand Donghae is jealous or else. It's just because the more attention vampires pay to Hyukjae, the more dangerous of him. As a result, he would have more works to do and so he think this was troublesome.

  "Well, Hyukjae, I've heard that you're the president of the dance club?" Donghae suddenly asked.

  "Yeah, are you interested in it?"

  "Yes, can I join?"

  "Sure! We'll have regular meeting after school, you may come and have a look." Not waiting for Donghae to answer or react, Hyukjae continue, "Oh you also like dancing? Excellent, we can have dance battle later. Well, you are hot and handsome, you can be our major attraction and enhance our club's popularity during the school anniversary...yeah...we can surely win in the competition...kekeke..." For the later half, Hyukjae was actually muttering to himself. He planned to use this new member well. But Donghae could certainly and clearly hear what Hyukjae had said due to his outstanding vampire hearing. He looked at Hyukjae speechlessly.

  "What's wrong, Donghae?" Hyukjae noticed that Donghae was looking at him.

  "No, nothing. Let's go to class."

  "Hmm..."

 

  Stunning, gorgeous, attractive, powerful...Donghae didn't know which one could describe Hyukjae precisely, the Lee Hyukjae who was dancing on stage.

  Hyukjae brought Donghae to the dance studio, the place the members of dance club always gathered at, right after the school had ended. There was no one in the studio since most of the members hadn't finished packing yet or their class hadn't finished. They awkwardly stood in there. None of the both tried to talk.

  Finally Donghae broke the silence by telling Hyukjae that he would like to watch Hyukjae's dance.

  The music faded indicating the end of the song. Hyukjae danced the last step and looked at Donghae.

  "How's that?" Hyukjae panted.

  "...That's great, no, excellent." Donghae complimented and looked at Hyukjae admirably.

  "T-Thanks..." Hyukjae stuttered while blushing. Oh Gosh! Why am I blushing?! It's not like this is the first time someone compliment me...

  The red tinted on Hyukjae's cheeks didn't go unnoticed by Donghae. He found it cute and thus unconsciously smiled at the scene. But soon the smile vanished and replaced by a frown.

  The scent of Hyukjae's blood became more intoxicating and strong.
  "What's wrong, Donghae?" Noticed the frown of Donghae's face, Hyukjae asked worriedly.

  When Donghae was about to answer, someone interrupted, "Hyukjae sunbae~" the members of the dance club came in one by one and greeted to Hyukjae. Some members gasped as they saw Donghae standing beside Hyukjae.

  This time was Hyukjae who frowned. Why are his fellow schoolmates acting so weird when Donghae is around?
  He looked at Donghae then the members. Donghae was expressionless and the club members were silent. Hyukjae decided to break the silence.
  "Okay, guys. This is Lee Donghae, the new transferred student and our new member." He introduced.

  Donghae just simply nodded. Some members, especially the girls squealed and screamed something like "OMG! He's hot!", "Are we really having him as one of the member?!".

  Some members, some vampires in Donghae's acknowledge, widened their eyes. They opened their mouth but couldn't utter a word. One of the stupid vampire who wanted to get rid of Lee Donghae, exclaimed, "Hyukjae sunbae, how can you recruit him without testing him?"

  "...Well, I actually didn't think of testing him..." He said sheepishly. "Donghae, would you mind showing us your dance? You know, I need to be fair."

  "Of course." Donghae smiled. No way you guys can get rid of me and get Hyukjae.

  Donghae stepped forward, started moving his body according to the music. Grooving and waving, he danced fluently yet accurately. he maybe not as skillful as Hyukjae, but surely attractive and charismatic, the others just could not take their eyes off of him. Neither did Hyukjae. Undoubtedly, Donghae was a good dancer. He could join in the club for sure.

  Donghae smiled at Hyukjae as he finished his dance. The girls were screaming while the boys, mostly vampires, were fidgeting and kept stealing glances at Donghae and Hyukjae.

  "Donghae, t-that's...awesome." Hyukjae's mouth hanged open as he still didn't recover from the dazzling dance of Donghae.

  "Thanks. So, may I join in?"

  "Yes, of course. Come on, let me introduce you our members..." Hyukjae signaled everyone to take a seat and started to introduce the club and the members to Donghae.

 

  "How's the day, Donghae?" Siwon asked as he took the uniform from Donghae and passed him some new clothes.

  "Good. I successfully participate in the dance club. And you know...Hyukjae really dance well." Donghae smiled at Siwon.

  "Wow...impressive. Not only Lee Hyukjae's blood but also he himself..."Siwon mumbled and stared at Donghae in disbelieve.

  "What do you mean?" The smile was replaced by a frown, Donghae asked.

  "Well, you rarely smile, not to mention you smile because of such insignificant things. That Lee Hyukjae must be a really good dancer." Siwon explained.

  Donghae didn't say anything but shrugged his shoulders. Siwon took it as a consent.

  "How about the vampires?" Siwon sit on the sofa.

  Donghae frowned, "They are much more stubborn than I thought. Indeed they are afraid of me, but they seems to have no intention to leave."

  "Can't you just ordered them to leave?"

  "Actually I did. But I have a bad feeling, I'm worry, I don't think they would leave easily..." Donghae muttered and pondered to himself.

  Siwon shrugged and left the room.

 

  Time flies. Donghae had spent most of his time with Hyukjae for more than a month. He got to know more about him and got more interested in him. He found him adorable yet charismatic. When he knew that Hyukjae was an enthusiastic strawberry lover, he couldn't help but laughed out loud. He found him cute when he craved for strawberry. And one time, Donghae was shocked as Hyukjae aegyo to him just because he wanted the strawberry milk which Donghae initially bought for himself as breakfast.

  He also found out that Hyukjae love monkeys. Donghae once bought him a monkey plushie, Hyukjae jumped to him and hugged him tight for thanking him. Then Donghae felt something different in him. He thought he would never have that feeling. He felt butterflies in his stomach whenever Hyukjae looked at him or smiled at him. He was jealous when Hyukjae did couple dance with the other dance club members but not him.

  It was fortunate that the vampires seemed to got the warning and behave themselves well. They didn't lay a hand on Hyukjae so far. Therefore, Donghae decided to leave for a while and let Siwon protect Hyukjae instead.

 

  He needed to clear his mind.

 

  He couldn't and shouldn't fall in love with Hyukjae. He had never fell in love before, not even when he protected Livia though he had been her boyfriend at that time.

 

TBC

Thank you my dear readers and subscribers~~~*hug*
I really hope I can update regularly, like...once a week?

PLEASE COMMENT~
LOVE YOU GUYS~^^