Chapter 1 The transferred student

My Vampire Guard

Hello~sorry to keep you guys waiting...here you are the first chapter!! Enjoy it~^^


 

  “I’ve heard that today there’ll be a transferred student…”

  “Um, I’ve heard it’s a boy…very handsome boy~”

  “Who is more handsome, compare to Jungsoo sunbae?”

  “Aeeee~ Sunbae is pretty, rather than handsome.”

  Noticed that the girls’ conversation started getting off-track, Lee Hyukjae drew back his attention. Transferred student...? It's rare that SM academy accept a transferred student. Then the student must be a genius or very rich... Hyukjae thought to himself.

 

  Lee Hyukjae, 20-year old, an average senior 3 in SM academy. He was a great dancer that he won many awards outside school, the teachers therefore didn't care about his learning attitude and his academic results. Moreover, his father was the CEO of a listed company who could afford his tuition fee. As long as his results was not really bad, the school won't kick him out. Not everyone could enter the SM academy easily, took Lee Hyukjae as the example, he was rich and he won a lot of dance competitions that could enhance the school's reputation. The other students were also rich and some of them entered the academy by getting the scholarships since they excelled in different academic aspects.

  He was popular in the academy, pretty appearance was one of the reason. The major reason would be because he was the chairman of the Dance Club. He danced like a king on stage while he was cute and adorable off-stage. The different charisma of his has attracted many schoolmates to confess to him.

  Hyukjae's academic result was only average, but despite his poor learning attitude, he was the model student in the teacher's point of view. He never late or leave early, he wouldn't chit chat with classmates during class (though he wouldn't pay attention to class either), he was the president of the dance club and won many awards, he was always willing to help whenever the school need help such as holding events... he was better than you thought. Therefore, not only among students, Lee Hyukjae was also popular among teachers.

  "Hyukjae-ah, have you heard about the transferred student? He has informed the school that he'll be here earlier, would you mind pick him up at the school gate and take him to familiarize the campus?" The class teacher of Hyukjae asked him.

  "Sure." He nodded without hesitation.

  The class teacher thought that Lee Hyukjae was really an obedient student, while Hyukjae was thinking maybe he could 'accidentally' spend longer time with the new student to walk around the campus and thus skipped the first lesson.

 

  Lee Hyukjae was leaning against the school gate considering how to skip the first lesson, since he was too engrossed in his own thought, he didn't notice the crowd near the gate and the screams, much less the two people from the black limousine. Two handsome guy to be exact.

  "Wow! Shouldn't be there only one transferred student? How comes become two?"

  "AH~ They are soooooo handsome!!" "Have you ever seen these kind of hot guys..." "Oh no, I think I'll faint at any time..."

  Barely notice the girl's high-pitch screams, Lee Hyukjae finally came to his mind and saw the two hot guys was coming to him.

  "Are you Lee Hyukjae? The teacher said she would sent him to Donghae." Wore black suit, the guy who was taller than Hyukjae by a head asked.

  "Ah, Mm. You are...?" Hyukjae could tell that the guy was not the transferred student as he was not wearing uniform, so he would be...?

  "Hi, I'm Choi Siwon. The butler of the Lee family." Siwon introduced himself.

  "Oh." Y-yeah he was hot when he was smiling, but why am I blushing... Lee Hyukjae could obviously feel the hotness of his cheeks, it seems like burning...

  "I'm Lee Donghae. Transferred student." Lee Donghae was staring at Hyukjae, he simply introduced himself before he let Siwon went back home.

  "Hi, I'm Lee Hyukjae. The teacher said I should let you familiarize with the campus first..." Hyukjae stared at Siwon, watching him until the limousine disappeared. He suddenly remembered that Donghae was standing next to him.

  "Alright." Donghae didn't divert his gaze from Hyukjae, not glared but looked only.

  "What? Is there anything on my face?" Although it felt nice to have a handsome guy watching at himself, Hyukjae still felt uncomfortable as Donghae was only watching at him without saying anything.

  "No, nothing. Well... Can I call you Hyukjae?" Donghae turned his heard, not look at Hyukjae anymore.

  "Sure. Then I'll call you Donghae. Well, why do you transfer to here?" Hyukjae nodded. He then changed the topic and hoped that he could know more about him. He thought that they might become friends. Moreover, Hyukjae didn't want to believe that Lee Donghae was a quiet person like he saw.

  "... Initially I receive education at home, but Father-nim, I mean Dad, thinks that I need to go to school to meet more new friends and enrich my social life...you know, I don't have many friends..." Donghae explained. I'm sorry Lee Hyukjae, I can't tell you the truth. Well, you wouldn't believe me even if I told you...

  "Oh, if that's the case, we can be friends! I can show you my friends too, come, just familiarize with the campus later, let's meet my friends!" Hearing the flat tone of Donghae's explanation, Hyukjae thought that Donghae was upset due to lack of friends, Hyukjae decided to introduce his friends to Donghae without hesitation. Meet new friends? That was easy. Me, Lee Hyukjae had nothing more than friends. Donghae seemed lonely...just like me.

  Hyukjae's father was the chairperson of a listed company, so his parents were always busy, they worked day and night. Hyukjae could barely meet them once a week or even once a month. Hyukjae lived in the enormous house with a few servants, he knew the feelings of being alone very well. In most of the time, Hyukjae preferred staying at school than going home, he had many friends in school! Hyukjae felt sorry for Donghae as he thought Donghae was lonely just like him, hence, he determined to be friend with Donghae.

  "Here, this is Kim Jongwoon. He's older than me. He's left behind due to his poor academic results. Ah, how old are you Donghae? You aren't older than me are you?" Hyukjae dragged Donghae to their classroom, they met Kim Jongwoon.

  "Twenty-year old." no, I'm much older than you...

  "Really? You look like twenty six, seven years old... Arrr, I mean you look mature." Feeling the gaze of Donghae, Hyukjae smiled sheepishly and explained.

  "Hello, so you're the transferred student? I'm Kim Jongwoon. Just like Hyukjae said, I remain in the class." Kim Jongwoon extended his hand, Donghae gladly shook hands with him.

  "Which generation do you guys come from...shake hands...?" Hyukjae scoffed unbelievingly. He quickly introduced Kim Ryeowook, who stood there silently from the beginning, to Donghae, before he and Jongwoon could say anything.

  "What are you doing here? Lee Donghae? Have you taken him to walk around the campus yet, Hyukjae?" Just after Donghae got to know Ryeowook, the bell rang. The class teacher came punctually.

  "...Arrr, not yet..." Not waiting Hyukjae to finish, the teacher interrupted, "Never mind. Get in, guys. Class is your priority." They went back to their seat one by one. "Donghae, just wait here for a minute."

  "Alright students, I believe that you guys have heard about there'd be a transferred student. Come in, this is Lee Donghae." The class teacher let Donghae went in after she got the class' attention.

  At the moment Lee Donghae stepped inside the classroom, most of the students fell silent. Some students' faces even became pale. A weird atmosphere lingered in the classroom.

  The class teacher had no idea what's going on, she thought it was because students didn't like the new transferred student, thus she said, "Don't bully our new student, please get along with each other, understand? Donghae, please sit next to Hyukjae."

  "Alright." Donghae ignored the strange reaction of his new classmates, he just went to the corner of the classroom with an expressionless face and sit down beside Hyukjae.

  When he went across the classroom, some students quivered in fear.

 

TBC

Arr, you know, I am wondering would it be better for me to continue the story in English ver. rather than write in Chinese then translate to English...? Coz I don't have the mood to write in Chinese, but English would be a different case. And, thank you for reading and subscribing! It would be a while for the next update...