It's a started

Your Heart Is Locked

Chapter 3

 

*Yoona-Sarangah sarangah.Nae sarangah,sarangah bogopeun maeui sarangah *

She took her phone out from her bag.She smile when heard the song.It's a special song from him to her.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeobo-yah !!!!"Can be seen that the man over there was smiling.

"Urgh,who are you?"She pretend didn't know the caller.

"Im Yoona "He 's shouting.

"LeeJongHyun"

"Mianhae,I'm just busy these couple day."He apologised.

"Keke,don't worry.I'm not frustrated. I understand."Yoona replied.

"Hyungsoonim said that you were sulked for a week?"He asked curiously.

"Really,she's really went to your room?"

"Yup..wae?why did you sulk with me?

I'm just said.Who would be far from a handsome boy like you? I'm just help her.Well,i know that she really wanted to talk with your hyung and i asked her to do that ,i thought she didn't have courage to go there."

"She's changed a lot"Jonghyun said and told Yoona what has happen to her sister.

"I've a plan to reunite the Yongseo couple"Yoona said childishly.

Jonghyun whom heard the plan jump happily."Thank you princess,muchas gracias!"

"I'm doing that for their happiness .There's no thanks ."

"Ne,not because of that"

"Then?"she asked.

"For not sulked with me".He ended the conversation happily.

Yoona whom wanted to continued the conversation shocked with her boyfriend action. "LeeJongHyun.."She smiled.

She walked towards the television and watched the cartoon.

"LeeJongHyun is my Rillakuma.."

***************************************************************

"Yoona-ah,Do you've a problem?."asked Taeyeon after having a short discussion with Tiffany and Seohyun,Taetiseo needed to be perform at Tomorrow Kbs Music Bank,so as a leader ,she need to remind her sisters.She came and asked Yoona in the living room since she didn't saw Yoona while they were having dinner.

Yoona shook her head from left to right.She hug her Rillakuma tightly.

"Then?"

"It's Seohyun"

"What's wrong?She's in a good condition."

"Nae,she make me shock."

"What did she do?"

"She really meet up with CNBLUE and asked them for a favour."

"Hmm?I can't understand?'Taeyeon asked.

She told her unnie what is actually happen to their Maknae incording to what did her boyfried told her when the others member were having a dinner .

"Jeong-mal?"Sooyoung voice heard from back.

"We heard it too..."Tiffany and Hyoyeon reply at the same time.

"Love turn her into an amazing person..."Yoona sighed

"A history will begin.."

"I trust Jung-Seobang.."Sooyoung said and smile to them.

"WHAT TRUST?"Four voices shouted at her

"I Trust that he love our Seobaby too.."She said snobbishly .

"We need to help her.."

" Get Yuri,Jessica and Sunny as our team.."

"They've gotten to sleep"

"So,Let's discuss it tomorrow...we need to make sure that The one and only JungYongHwa become our real brother in-law.."Taeyeon gave her ordered

The five girls clap their hand and return to silent mode when Taeyeon gave her glare

"Go to sleep.."

The girls gave their hug and goodnight to the leader and walked to their room

"YongSeo is one of the Most amazing thing that will always cheer the World"Taeyeon said slowly while walk into her room

 

 

 

 

===========================================================================

 

 

 

Next morning ,Yonghwa was with Jonghyun practice for their next song while Jungshin and Minhyuk walked out to exercise.

After an hour practice he heard a loud voice come from the living room.

"Hyung!!!Daebak!!!"

He could heard Minhyuk and Jungshin voice clearly.

"Come in,what is it?" Yonghwa asked the Maknae.

"You've just get a bouquet of flower ,Someone place it in front of our dorm."Minhyuk handed him the flower.

"Wah!Hyung you've a mysterious fan."Jungshin added.

"A one red rose ,full bloom,with baby's breath,wrap with white organza and pink ribbon?"Jonghyun said.

"What does it mean?"Yonghwa wanted to know.

"The I Love You ensemble" He answered while holding his guitar.

"Wah!Hyung you turn into romantic person since you were date with snsd Yoona.I'm impressed."Minhyuk then clapped his hand.

"Well."Jonghyun said proudly .

"Hyung,there's a card "Jungshin pointed .He then read the card

Dear Mr Jung

Yeobo, Don't forget the breakfast

♥ H.O.L.L.A.N.D

(I'm Gonna Miss You)

Mrs Jung

 

Yonghwa raised his eyebrow."Holland?Does this person wanted me to meet her there?".He asked.

Jungshin,Minhyuk and Jonghyun were very shocked when heard their hyung asked the question.

"Do you really Doesn't know?"The three stoges asked

"Why?"

"It's such a favourite quotes for lover hyung. H.O.L.LA.N.D means Hope Our Love Last and Never Dies"

"Hey,looked"

He turn his head towards Jungshin.

"Wae?"

"I think the flowers was given by someone did know you Hyung."

"Every fans knows their artist "He answered shortly."Now,go and prepare the breakfast.Make me some Ma and please be hurry we need to be there at noon.The flight wouldn't wait us.." He ordered.

"Yes sir."

The three boys walked out from the room.They smile.

"Aish,hyung-nim.."Minhyuk pouted his mouth to Jonghyun.

"Acted like we don't know"

"Lol,Mrs Jung?Who else get married to him other than hyungsoonim?"Jungshin continued.

The three boys continued to laughed at the kitchen

While Yonghwa in a room was grinned."Your mum gift section is here,then you should sit here flowers.Your mum will scolded me if i don't care about my health and I need to eat now,Bye..take care for yourself for a while,I'll come back later......".He put the flowers at the corner and walked towards the kitchen...

"You are unpredictable Joohyun-ah".He murmured.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's the JongYoon Couple ~

 

============================================================================

Chapter 3 ended.

How was it?Kekeke...CNBlue boys know about it?How?Jeng..Jeng..Jeng

a/n = i'm sorry for grammar mistake~