He doesn't know you

Your Heart Is Locked

 

 

 

"Minhyukkie,it has been eight years you didn't come back.Do you really doesn't want to come?Don't think of  me anymore?"

"Hyung...what was that words..."Minhyuk laughing while taking his another hand to crumble his hair."It's not like that..."he talk sweetly."But..i just can't"

"It has happen.."

He smile ."I will come back..let the time goes by.."

A cracking voice hearded over there

"She's been different without you..She's no longer the Yui you've know .."

            Minhyuk shook his head .

"Hyung,she wasn't  mean to me ..."

"WHAT IF THE DESTINY Let both you together ??"

"tHEN,LET'S the destiny decide..."

Minhyuk smile shakingly his head.Remember the conversation between his brother at the night before the day.His eyes sharply looking at the desk which has full with her picture.

 

 

*******************

 

 

"Minhyuk-ah...."

"Do you've fallen in love?"Minhyuk eye were still not removed from looking at her picture.The same person with a different personality.He sighed.

Jungshin whom on the phone over there were silent.

"why would you asked me that questioned?"Jungshin voice helped him from keep looking at her picture.

Minhyuk walked towards his bed."I don't know if you know what did i feel now or not"He seated slowly.He breath for a long time.

"And you think i don't know what would you feel..?"

Minhyuk sighed."I'm a human being .."

Jungshin smile  "Then don't be like a coward..face the reality.."

Minhyuk formed his smiled too.."As if she care what has happen to me..."

"Hey bro,you can't control your emotion but you can always control your action.Remember that .."

 

Jungshin told him 

 

********************

 

 

It has been  three weeks since they've didn't meet

Human crowded fill in the ramp stage.There's a lady holding her child and a little boy with his lollipop holding his father hand.Watching him doing the performance.From a far , can heard that the noisy sound were coming from a bunch of group clapping for him but there's a girl with her ponytail and playboy cap just folding her arms look at his action.Not as usual the girl  smacked her deck when the boy tried to approached her .

"Yuki..."

Her footstep was slightly slower upon hear his voice.

"I don't know you.."

"I want to say say sorry.."Minhyuk eyes still on the land.He calm.

Maiyuki was silent.If there's a magical she doesn't want to remember that thing again.Why must you've bring it up again?

"I hope..."Minhyuk stopped.Hard to be truth.

Maiyuki looked at him.Her eyes were loking very tired

"I hope that you will forget all about that thing.Maybe..maybe at that time i was out of control.."He looked at her."I don't want you to feel burden on what i feel..."

She nodded.

"Let's pretend that all the things were not happen.Whether it's a coincidence or not i know there's still  place for  me inside your heart right?"

His questioned were just left hanging while seeing her with the same guy walking together left him alone

 

 

 

***********

 

 

 

 

Namsan were still like that .Full with human! Maiyuki walked calmly.The man beside her were like that too.

"Let's eat .."The man looked at his watch."I'm hungry"

"What do you want?"Her eyebrows furrowed."Paid for me.You've just gotten your slary.."

The man laughing."Brilliant..."

Maiyuki shook her head "Plus cute too.."

Jun Ho just smiling. "As if i care.." You were the the one whom i care the most

"What?"

He handed her a glasses of apple juice."He's been misunderstanding about our relationship dear.."

"Why would he?"She asked

Jun Ho shook his head.Looking over the menu."He's been jealous .."

"Jealous over you?Again?Not a reason oppa.."

Jun nodded.Fair enough.

"THAT'S THE THING that haven't been seetle since the past previous year.."His left hand handed the menu."A misunderstanding keep being misunderstanding when there's no one wanted to tell the truth "His eyebrows furrowed

"Oppa..."she 's pouted ."Just like we've been together.."

"Well,who's the one whom always wanted crying over CNBLUE album and Concert ?Who was it?"Jun Ho looking at her little sister. "You were fighting over him because of me .."He's telling her truth.

Maiyuki shrugged her shoulder."Don't know.."
 

"Laaa..."pretending again.Jun Ho looked at outside the restaurant."I'll be your brother till death.."

"Whatever you say..."Maiyuki called the waiter."There's always  you before another person in my life.."

 

 

********

 

 

Two days before

 

Minhyuk was looking outside the window,his hand were playing with his phone.He looked back when he aware that someone has approached.

"Yes."

"Look's like there's someone whom wanted to see you.."Jonghyun  said.

"WHo's?"

"Jun..someone with that name..Do you know him?"

Minhyuk bit his lip.Who 's?

"Did he tell you where did he came from?"asked Minhyuk while he took off the headset

"Someone from Australia.."

Minhyuk heart feel heavy.Aishh..That guy..again...

 

 

 

 

 

***********
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



How was it??Feeling weird about Minhyuk Love Story?Kekek..That's why you should wait it or the next chapter..but not too soon..the revealation will be shocking ? ^^
Maybe..

 

Can't wait for the comment  ^ *

 

 

    xoxo

gogumachingu