I'm Shocked

Your Heart Is Locked

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun was very shocked because of Yonghwa action and she hurried helped him .

Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun laughed so hard until tears came from their eyes.

"Maknae believed my words?"

Both of the Maknae agreed with his words.They were happy with their hyung shocked condition .Their leader was still in unconcious mind after seing his wife.

"Oppa,are you okay?"Seohyun asked.

"He's not. believe in me."Jonghyun replied.

"Aniyo,i'm fine maybe my weight had increased lately"

Seohyun smile."But i don't think your weight had increased.Your face look so pale".

"Seohyun shii,do you want to know why?"asked the one and only Avatar.

"I think i know why..."

"WHAT IS IT?"Yonghwa asked her.

"Because you miss me "She replied.She looked onto his eyes while said it.

Yonghwa jaws dropped and even his dongsaeng whom having a drink spilled water from their mouth.

"Oppa,am i joked for too much?"She blurted it out.

"No,they deserved it".Yonghwa said softly while looking at his phone.His heart almost fell off from the place.He thought that Seohyun recognize that he still attracted to her.He clap her chest slowly.Relieve.

"They teased me for too much today.Why did you come here?" He continued.

"oh,Yoona Unnie wanted me to tell Jonghyun Oppa that she will sulking for 1 week"She told innocently.

"What ! ! Since when both of you were together?"Yonghwa shout.

Jonghyun formed a peace symbol

"Urgh..oppa,you don't know too?"

"When did you know?"

"15 Minutes before i came here"

"Jonghyun-ah"both Yong and Seo needed an explaination on what happen between their members.They stared towards Jonghyun .

Jonghyun whom afraid hide behind the Tallest.He seek for a help.

"They've been together since both of you were not contacting for each other,Jonghyun hyung make an excuse to ask Yoona unnie why did hyungsoonim didn't accept hyung on variety show and since that time their love story begin" Jungshin answered for Jonghyun.

Yonghwa could clearly see that Hyun was slightly shocked when heard what did Jungshin said.He harshly said "Yah Maknae!!do you really have to say it?Mianhae Hyun,Jungshin apologize to her now."

"It's okay,maybe he's right.I got to go,see you later"She replied while facing Yonghwa.

"Later?"

"Yes,i think we need to talk Oppa.After Taetiseo performance.Rooftoop"she hurriedly closed the door.

Yonghwa stared at his dongsaeng .

"Maybe later ,Hyun would said that she won't never see me again.Aren't all of you satisfied?"

"oR,It's a started"

"Or,she would confessed to you"

 

"I'll ask Yoona about the thing,maybe she knows..."Jonghyun interrupted

 

Yonghwa shock his head."I don't need it".All of you just keep wanted sweet and happy ending for us which i hope so but the one whom needed to face all this is me "myself" ..

=====================================================================

After Taetiseo performance.Seohyun quickly went to the rooftoop to see Yonghwa.She waited for 5 minutes.

"Sorry late,i took the stairs up.And I 'm sorry a lot "Yong hwa said while holding on his bottle.

Seohyun took her head up."Wae?"

"My dongsaeng teased you for much.Ain't they?Sorry ".

"Ne,they just want their hyungsoonim keep on contacted with them."

"Huh?".He opened and drank a water from his bottle.He's totally nervous to hear what Hyun would said.

"I think we should start it without any mission"Seohyun said while give her winked on Yong.

Yonghwa blurted out water from his mouth.He's shock,disbelieved on what Seohyun said."Are you out of your mind?Why?Seohyun-ah this is not a pranked right?"

"Obviously....NOt At All,it's my plan"

"Huh?Why?Are you okay?"He waved her .

"Merong~"she stuck out her tongue towards Yonghwa

"But..."

Seohyun was feeling nervous but she need to continued "Give me a chance to flirt on you ,if it's not suitable for us to be together then we will officially announced it together towards our fan but if not let them believe on Yongseo Couple."She ended the conversation and heading towards SeoNyuhShiDae dressing room.

Yonghwa stood .He still can't believe on what Hyun said.He slap on his own face and it's hurt.

It's a reality Jung Yong Hwa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==============================================================

SO hows the 2nd Chapter?

Kekekeke..I'm a fans of Jongyoon couple too

but

Yongseo still the first ! ^_^

=============================================================