Don't cry

let's go party

 

I woke up, dizzy. I looked around... where I am???  Seriously, where I am? This isn’t my house. Not my room too. Gosh!  Someone opened the door.  It’s that girl, Chaerin.

“Helloo”

“Where am I?” she laughed. Don’t make me confused!!

“You don’t remember anything, right?” she laughed harder.

“No..”

“Well, Bom wasn’t in the party anymore when we went to the floor. You really weren’t in conditions to back to your house by yourself. Then I asked you if you’d like to come to my house and you said yes. I bet you were drunk or kinda frustrated because of Taeyang.”

“Sorry, CL.” This sounds funny, lol. We started laughing of this situation.

“Well, I slept here and you took care of me yesterday.. Everything I know about you is your name. Where do you study?”  she looks really nice. We could be friends.

“Oh, yeah. I study at Williams College. How about you?”

“Me too!!!! I’ve never seen you there.. how could I??”  how could I have never seen her there?  If she was invited for yesterday party, she must be popular. But I never saw her there..

 “I’m kinda forever alone.”

“How? You’re really beautiful and cool.” Seriously,  I’m surprised.

“Thanks” she blushed a little. “Well, I’ll borrow you some clothes and my bathroom is there. Dress up, we’re gonna have lunch.”  She laughed and left the room.

***

I was putting my my clothes on me, when I heard my favorite song playing. Wait, this is my ringtone!! Someone is calling me. It’s Bom. Good huh.

“Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

“Hello? Please, Bom. You left me alone at the party yesterday.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Anyway, I have to talk to you. Seriously, yesterday was so amazing!!!! I met that guy, uhh.. what’s his name?? Ohh, GD.”

“Did you..?”

“Yeaahh”

“Oh. My. God. Bom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Ok, ok. Can I go to your house and have lunch with you? We can spend all the afternoon talking about that. Many details!!!!!!!”

“Oh.. I’m sorry, I can’t.”

“Why?”

“I’m going to a restaurant with Chaerin..”

“Who?”

“CL.”

“Who?”

“Ugh Bom!!!!!!!!!!! You can go with us together. I just don’t know where. I’ll send u a message, ok? Just let me change and tell her that you’re coming with us.”

“Ok, bye.”  

***

At the restaurant, CL was quiet. Maybe she didn’t want Bom’s presence there, or  she’s just annoyed because Bom is really annoying when she wants to be. But CL did let Bom go there, she said: No problem.

Bom was speaking and speaking. I was hungry but she didn’t let us eat. She was giving the history a full mess of details, really. She was dancing at the party when she noticed GD staring her. She started blushing, but kept dancing. After this, he brought her to his home and kissed her, for a loong time.

“It was so good. He’s so hot.. the way he was touching me.. oh.” She sighed.

“I’m going to the bathroom.” Chaerin left the table and went there. I think I should go there because of what she did for me last night. But there’s Bommie there and..

“Go there.” An order. I nodded and went there.

The bathroom was empty, except for Chaerin. She was almost crying. What do I do now??  I don’t know her weaknesses to confort her or something. God, help me.

“Chaerin ah...” I tried. She nodded.

“I know. I just.. I love him since always.. I really do.  I thougt he wasn’t a playboy or something. But look.. I don’t know why i’m so angry. Because of Bom or him. Really? Did it really happen? Tell me no..” and cried.

I hugged her and started carresing her hair. When I did it, all that feelings that we weren’t close enough just dissapeared on my mind. I’m really sorry for her, for being excluded all these days, or years.  She’s  a nice person. But not that one to divide with everyone. This is a selfish thing, but.. she’s so innocent. Like a baby. I want to take care of her.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

i think my chapters are really short. i'm sorry, guys :(( I hope today there's no mistakes.. If there are, tell me!!! Hope you like it and try to don't get confused.. ♥♥