Oh

let's go party

 

- CL’S POV-

I took care of Dara and now she is being a nice person trying to comfort me. We were at the restaurant and Bom couldn’t stop talking about her and GD. I don’t wanna hear anything about her relationship with him because that hurts.

Since I’m forever alone at school, people usually don’t notice me.  But that’s funny because I know more things about them than themselves. The more I watch them, the more I know about them. All these years walking alone let me know more about a guy called Kwon Jiyong, the guys who hates his real name and try to hide this with his nickname, G-Dragon. 99% of the people don’t know his real name, but I do.

He is handsome and a great person. Despite him being  popular, he is a good guy. He’s a friend of Taeyang, the one Dara likes. Taeyang loves Dara and she probably hasn’t noticed it yet. That’s the why he kissed her at the party, but he was drunk enough to do that. I knew. But I helped Dara anyway.

And now I’m crying. Because of my stupid feeling for Jiyong. Ugh. Stupid. Bom is nice girl, but the way she was talking about GD made me get angry and sad at the same time. I had to come to the bathroom to cry alone. And then Dara appeared. What a sweetheart.

“You love him so much, don’t you?” She asked me.

I  didn’t answer quickly. Do I really love him? If someone asks me “Who is your ideal type?”  I’d say “Kwon Jiyong”. Nobody would know it’s GD because nobody knows his real name. But I know and love it. I love his style. I get upset when I see him with other girls, when I catch him kissing other girls. “Other girls”, not me.

“You do” Dara said and I nodded. “Wanna know something? You better forget him before you get hurt.”

Why forget him if loving him itself hurts? I know he will never notice me…  But I can’t control my feelings.

“I will try…” it just made me cry even more.

“Will you do something today, Chae?” Dara gave me a smile.

“No..” 

“Then you will go out with me. Cheer up, baby. Put this beautiful face up and be strong. I’ll be right here for everything” and she hugged me. I hugged her back and I smelled a rose fragrance. It was so good and strong, but I didn’t notice because I was crying.

After that, Dara went to our table and I stayed there, looking at me on the mirror. “Cheer up, baby. Put this beautiful face up and be strong. I’ll be right here for everything.

“Dara unni, where are we going?”

“You will see, Chae. You will see” she laughed a little and the car stopped.

The place we stopped were full of flowers and happy birds. To be honest, that was the most beautiful place I’ve ever gone. It was full of happiness and could make me feel the happiest person in the world. But I wasn’t.

“You know, when I’m sad or something, I sit here and I cry” she said pointing to a dark place, under the trees.  She sat there, but I hesitated. “Come ooon. You can sit here.”

I sat by her side. For 5 minutes we didn`t talk about anything. Dara was kind frustrated for something, but I was too busy admiring the place we were. For a moment, I heard something, but I ignored it. When the noise got louder, I had to look to the place it came from. But Dara made that noise, and she was staring at me with a smile.

She didn’t say anything. She started coming closer to me to a point I could feel  her breath. She kept coming closer and then I felt her soft lips on mine. Dara was kissing me! No.. It was a little kiss because she just gave a bit on my lips. It was enough to make my heartbeats get faster.

I wasn’t in good conditions to say something or to argue with her. I liked her kiss. I liked her lips on mine… and I want more.

Shyly, I put my hands around her neck and pulled her close to me again, until we were close enough to kiss each other again. But she didn`t do anything, she was staring at me again, with those beautiful eyes, expecting something, waiting for something from me.

I stared at and pulled her closer to me and kissed her. Our lips touching, my mouth opening and after hers, our tongues meeting. I thought she was in shock with something, but she kept kissing me. The taste of her kiss is like honey, you want more and more. What I was feeling I couldn’t describe.

 

 

  • DARA’S POV –

 

People say I’m a strong person, and I think so. But today something happened and… Why it happened to me? God. In the bathroom I was  caressing her hair and feeling bad for her because she loves GD. But here, in this place, I couldn’t stop staring at her lips.  

I don’t know what she will think about me after the bit I gave on her lips, but she pulled me and kissed me back. She did it. It’s different. And now she’s on my lap, sleeping. I was smiling like a fool.

“It’s getting dark. I need to go back home.”

“Oh, yes. I can give you a ride, right?” first because she doesn’t know where we are and second because I want to stay with her.

“You need. I don’t even know where we are, Dara” and we laughed.

In our way to home, nobody said anything. CL closed her eyes and didn’t open it anymore. Is she sleeping again? If she is, she was smiling while sleeping. And she kept smiling until I had to poke her.

“We’re here” I said and she opened her eyes, not smiling anymore.

“Dara… I..” she was getting blush, but I pretended I didn’t notice. “I’m sorry for kissing you back. I don’t why I did it, I… you… Please forgive me.”

“I started with it. Please forgive me she kept looking at me, shyly.

For a moment we stayed like this. Staring at each other. But she looked away and shook her head.

“I need to go. Thanks for the ride. See you, unni.”

Unni? Oh.

She kissed my right cheek and went to her building. I didn’t have time to say bye because the kiss on my cheek was really fast and the way she got out of my car too.

Why are you doing this, Chaerin? Why are you acting like this if it was you who pulled me closer and kissed me back? Didn’t you like it? Well, at least she didn’t say “forget it”, because that’s impossible. I fell for her for a moment and now I can’t stop thinking  about that kiss, those hands and after arms around my neck. My stomach was full of butterflies. The way she kissed me and the feeling was different of all the kisses I’ve ever received.  But for her it was just a kiss.

 

 

- CL’S POV again-

 

Nobody is at home, so I felt free to do everything I wanted. I went to bathroom to take a shower. I’m tired. I’m confused. Dara’s kiss made me get confused. I think she’s sad because I told her I love GD and that kiss was just for fun or something like that. But it wasn’t. I wanted to kiss her more, I just stopped because we’re friends, and I never kissed a girl before. That’s weird for me.

I took my shower and went to my bed. I have to forget it, God.

Suddenly, I remembered about Jiyong. I was so frustrated with my kiss with Dara that I could get him off my mind. So I remembered what Bom said. “The way he was touching me.” Seriously. I’m not angry with Bom, but I’m totally devastated because I was there when he kissed her, but I went home because Dara was drunk and she wasn’t in conditions of driving.

Dara. Again. I caught the pillow she used to sleep in my bedroom (yes, she slept in my bed) and I smelled it. That rose fragrance. I sighed. I miss her and I want to hug her and kiss her again. I think the way I got out of her car was rude, but I was fighting with my feelings and I had to be rude and walk towards my house. Poor Dara.

I listen to my cellphone. Oh, someone’s calling me. It’s Minzy.

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii unnieeeeeee!!!”

“Hello baby!!! How are you?”

“I’m fine and I’m in front of your building. Open the door for me, please.”

“Oh, what? What are you doing here?”

“Nah, just open the door. And it’s 9 PM.”

  •  

I opened the door and let her come into my house and hug me.

“Ok so unnie there’s a party happening and we ARE going there. No ifs, ands or buts. Just go wear a dress and put make up on your face. I can help you with your hair.”

“But Minji..” I tried to complain, but it’s impossible to say no for her. We hardly ever go out and she’s my best friend. “Oh well.”

 

After an hour I was ready. I was wearing a golden and short dress, it had a medium neckline and it gives an impression that I have big s. Oh wow. I’m really beautiful. Brown hair, red leps, high heels... Minzy did a good job.

“Minji…

“I know, haha. Now let’s go.”

 

The party was full of people.  Thanks God. I felt more comfortable with this; I hardly ever go to parties, to be honest. Everyone was dancing, but when I entered the place, many was staring at us. Minzy was pretty gorgeous, so I thought the looks were on her. But they weren’t. All the eyes were  on me. The guys stopped dancing and was making a full evaluation of my body.  People who never noticed me are looking at me now. It’s weird.

I couldn’t look to the people, so I decided to fit the floor. A new song started playing, but people were still staring at me. Stop, please.

“It would be better if we dance. Come on, lady ~~” Minzy loves to dance, I forgot it. Me too, but I’m shy right now. “It’s your favorite song, CL. Dance.” So I decided to do what she said.

When I was dancing happily,  I forgoto everyone who was around me. But I was using high heels and I had to stop for a while. I took a look around the place. People stopped looking at me, excepting for two people I didn’t notice first.

They are G-Dragon and Sandara Park.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally updated it! Hope you like, guys. If there are mistakes, I'm sorry.Enjoy it anyway!