Tears

let's go party

 

He. Is. Looking. At. Me. I looked away. We made eye-contact and I quickly looked away. But Dara was by his side. Everything I wanted was to go back home right now. Dara kept looking at me, I could feel her eyes on me. I can’t move. Thanks God nobody noticed it.

Do something, Lee Chaerin. Do. Something. So I preferred to dance, but I heard something that made me stop dancing again.

“What’s her name?” It was GD. He was asking my name. I was blushing.

“CL” she said something after that, but I couldn’t hear it.

“Chaerinnieeee, dance pleaseee” Minzy didn’t notice anything, I think. But I just started dancing again because that’s the best thing to do right now. “He is getting closer, uhhh” he? When I turned my face to the other side, I saw his face in front of mine.

“Hi. Nice to meet you, CL” I would fall down if I didn’t know he’s a playboy.  But a shiver ran through my body when I felt his breath on my neck.

“Nice to meet you too, Ji” I said, ironically. He got surprised and I laughed a little.

“How do you..”

“I’m fine, and you?” It was funny because we were really close to each other and he took one step back.

“Better now. You know…"  he was coming closer to me again, and said finish the sentence on my ears “It’s gonna be cool to play with you” so I felt his breath in my skin and he kissed my neck. And kept kissing me till he find my lips and started a kiss.

Unfortunately, I didn’t want to stop so I accepted his lips on mine and kissed him back. It wasn’t a kiss full of passion as the one I gave on Dara. His mouth was tasting alcohol and it was so good. The kiss was something hot, not lovely. But I loved that anyway.

For a moment we had to take a breath so he took my hand and started to pull me to somewhere. But I looked at Dara for a second and noticed that she was staring at us with a serious face. Shocked? I don’t know. She looked straight into my eyes with a sad expression. What can I do? I turned my face to GD and followed him.

He took me to a place where nobody was there. It was empty and we could feel the air. We were on the terrace, alone.

He pushed me into the wall. I was stuck. Now he can do everything he want with me. . Control yourself,  Chaerin. But he didn’t do anything weird for me, expect the mark he left on my neck.

“How I didn’t notice you before, CL?”

“Nobody did” the truth, yeah.

“How did you know about my name?” he’s still shocked with it.

“I know basically everything about you, Kwon Jiyong” !!!! I shouldn’t have said that.

He put a finger  under my chin, making me look at his face.  He made eye-contact for a moment and I could see the way he wanted me. The way he wanted every single hot girl. SO he stared at my lips for while, maybe asking himself if they were real or not, or if he was thinking if he should or not kiss me. He preferred to kiss me.

One of his hand fell down on my neck, after my bust and after my waist. He pulled my body closer to his and pressed his hand on my back. He bit my under lip and smiled with his eyes closed. Then he put his hand on my bust.

“Stop” he just saw me for the first time and he was trying to touch my s? I’m thinking of the girls who let him do it. I’m not one of them.  “You can do it with all the other girls in this party, but not with me.”

“Come on, CL. Come to me” he said when I was walking back to the party.

“You did the same thing with Bom, didn’t you?” yes, that’s the why she was so excited taking GD’s touches. “Well, I’m not one of your girls.”

“Wait a minute. Please, give me your cellphone number” he said, frustrated.

I did it because I see no problem.  And, for the last time at that place, I looked at him. I’m sorry. I’m sorry because I love him, but I don’t want to be just another girl for him. I want him more than everything, but he’ll fight for me. 

When I came back to the party, Dara wasn’t there. Minzy was dancing – maybe she didn’t notice that I got out of there – with a boy called Seungri and looking a way different for him. I know Minzy. I know they weren’t only “dancing”. Well, the best thing to do now is let they “dance” alone. Minzy deserves some fun.

I had nothing to do and I didn’t want to dance alone, so I went to the bathroom to check if my makeup is still on my face. When I entered the bathroom there were 2 girls kissing each other and putting their hands in the places I didn’t let GD put on me. Maybe they’re girlfriends. I sigh.

I look to the mirror and check my face. Pretty enough to dance for more time. So I noticed a noise of someone crying. I came closer to the sound so I could hear it perfectly. 

“.. but you knew who he really is” it was Dara’s voice!

“I know but… ”

“Bom, you deserve someone better than him. And it was just once. Believe me. He changes the girl every single night, who said he can’t take you again?” I didn’t know if I should laugh or cry because I was feeling bad for Bom because I kissed GD. He wanted me this night, not her. I was angry with her today when we were having lunch, but now I understand her. But I want to laugh because Dara was comforting Bom in a way too ironic. Of course she doesn’t want to see Bom with GD again. Dara is his friend and she knows he doesn’t love anybody.

“I thought she was a nice girl..” Bom said, still crying.

“She is. Now stop crying. You know that boy who wants you more than everything in this world” Dara sighed. “He is here, Bom. Just give him a chance.”

Time to go. I was running toward the door, but Dara saw me. Her expression was serious and I think she’s angry with me because I was kind of cheating on Bom, but she didn’t say anything or moved her body. A tear fell down on her cheek.

I can’t understand. Why is Dara on tears if I cheated Bom? I wanna go there and hug her, but I think that’s not the right thing to do, so I just went out of the bathroom. What did I do? I need to go home. I need a shower again to forget the mess my day was.

Minzy is now kissing that guy so I’ll just go home on foot. My feet hurt but I just ignore them. When I left the party, someone was following me. I was too tired that I didn’t want to know who was following me. The person who was doing this took my right them forcing me to look at it. It was Dara.

“I just wanna say goodbye” and she kissed me again. The way I kissed her this afternoon. But it was her, not me. Ignoring all the people who were at the party, the couples having their time, I kissed her back.

“Tell Bom I’m sorry, please” she shook her head after hearing this.

“Bom knows the truth. She will get better. But what about me?”

“Dara, what are you talking about?”

“Bye, Chaerinnie” she softly kissed my forehead and closed her eyes. A new tear fell down.

“You will call me, won’t you?” I’m not getting anything she says, but I don’t wanna say goodbye. Not to her.

She nodded. She moved her lips saying something like “go”. But I didn’t go. I stayed there, afraid of going and not seeing her anymore.

“For me. Please go” for her? Well… Ok.

 

The water was falling on my face and I was trying to organize my thoughts. First Dara’s kiss. Me kissing her. People looking at me at the party. Dara and GD staring at me. Me and GD kissing and going to the terrace. Dara comforting Bom in the bathroom. Dara’s kiss again. Dara’s goodbye.

Dara, Dara, Dara. Her tears falling while looking at me. She is the last person in this world I wanna hurt.

 “Bom knows the truth. She will get better. But what about me?”

In my bed, I close my eyes and try to stop these thought. Too much for just one day. I need to hug someone, I need to understand this. I also have a problem: there’s nobody to hug and I won’t understand this mess of feeling alone. The best thing to do is sleep.

 

  • Dara’s POV –

 

When CL left the room with GD my heart was about to stop. I followed them and GD brought her to the terrace.  He usually stays in the dance floor kissing and doing whatever he want in front of everyone. Following them wasn’t a good idea. What I saw there was even more painful than what I saw in the dance floor. He was touching her a way too seductive and she was loving it. I couldn’t see that anymore. My heart was all hurt. I was keeping my tears to cry alone in the bathroom, buf I found Bom there.

To comfort someone you have to say good things and look like a strong person to the other. I tried my best. I really did. But when I opened the door, Chaerin was running away when she realized I noticed her. All my tears needed to fall down was to see Chaerin again, so I cried. IT hurts a lot to see her with other people, kissing a man, not me… I wish I was G-Dragon that time. But I’m not. I’m Sandara Park and CL loves GD.

And I love her.

I ran following her, she is a way too fast, but I caught her. Another tear fell down again.

“I just wanna say goodbye” and kiss her before she doesn’t let me do it. But she corresponded me.

“Tell Bom I’m sorry, please” oh, so she heard me trying to comfort bom while I was trying to control my tears to don’t fall down. Innocent Chaerin.

“Bom knows the truth. She will get better. But what about me?” Will you leave me? Didn’t you realize it hurts a lot seeing you with GD?

“Dara, what are you talking about?”

It’s too late to explain something and too early to tell her my feelings.

“Bye Chaerinnie” I kissed her forehead and a new tear fell down. 3 tears. 3 kisses. 3 days. What is this girl doing to me?

She asked me if I was going to call her back and I nodded because it was obvious. One day she’d ask me what I’m feeling, she’d notice there’s something different with me. I believe she will.

After she disappeared, I took my cellphone and had to control myself to not call her. I will go home, that’s it.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Again, if there are mistakes, I'm sorry;; Enjoy it!! I wrote 2 chapters in two days and now I'm tired and I have school business.. well, see you soon!!