In the Club

let's go party

My dress is very, very, very beautiful. It's black and makes me looks so y. 

Who will be the next one? Yesterday was Taeyang, but today? I don't know. I'll choose there. It depends of their iness.

I'm in the car now. First stop: Bom's house. It was the first time I convinced her to go to a party with me. I think she's a little afraid, but she'll love it.

She opened the door and entered in my car. She looks sou gorgeous and y. Oh my God. I bet a lot of guys will fall for her. And for me too, of course.

"Annyeonghaseyo~~" I said.

"Hi..." she looks really worried.

"What happened? Are you scared of this party or something like that?"

"I'm not a playgirl like you, Dara. I don't know why i am going there dressed like this. This dress is too short. My --" I chose this dress specially for her, and it's so beautiful. Poor Bom, why are you afraid of a party??

"Aigoo! Unnie, you don't need to go there only for kissing and 'you know' with boys. There's a DJ there. there are people dancing too. You look really y on this dress. I'm sure you'll love this party." 

"But--" I stopped her

"No ifs, ands or buts. You won't regret it. Believe me, Bom!" after saying this, she gave me a smile.

Next stop: the party!!!

We entered the room and i saw Taeyang. What is he doing? Spying me? Ugh. Well, it can get worse. He came at me and gave me a kiss. His kiss is so... hot. Something exploded inside me... desire. No. I stopped the kiss.

"Get out." I tried to run away.

"What?" he pulled my right arm. I tried to scape from him. 

I took a look around the place. Where's Bom? Didn't she notice I need her right now? There's a girl watching us. I don't know who she is, but she looks serious.

"You can't. I don-"

"What are you doing? Stop. She is with me tonight." that girl said it. Why? I don't know. But I'm really thankful. 

Taeyang got out of our way. I must say something to her.

"Thanks... a lot." I don't know what to do. I don't even know her name. 

"Are you OK?" she looked straight into my eyes. 

"I.. don't know.. it never happened before. He just.. I.. We just did that thing. I thougt he were drunk. UGH!!" my mind is so confused. Gosh.

"What's your name?" that girl put her arms around me. 

"Sandara Park. Yours?"

"Chaerin, or CL. You decide."

And, for the first time i looked at her. Omo!!~~~ She is so.. should I say y? No words. Really.

"Come on. Take a deep breath and put this head up. Let's dance, ok?" she gave me a smile.

"Hmm.. OK." then we went to the floor.