New Beginnings (warning there is some swearing ^.^)

Finding Janus

 

Kwangmin’s POV

I struggled to sit up right as I slowly woke up. The light stung my eyes and I could the warmth of the sun on my skin. Wait a second. The warmth of the sun? I opened my eyes wider and a surprised gasp came from beside me. I turned my head to see Youngmin staring at the sky. I looked up and there in the sky where the sun should be, was a luminescent sphere.

 

“Janus wasn’t kidding when he said we were going to another world was he?” Youngmin asked me, finally looking away from the sky.

 

“He sure wasn’t.” I agreed and then I noticed a random bag a couple feet way from where we were sitting. I slowly got up and walked over to it. Youngmin followed me and bent down beside the bag.

 

“Should we open it?” Youngmin asked.

 

“I suppose so. Careful though, who knows what could be in it.” I bent down beside him as he cautiously ped the bag. Inside were two envelopes, two sets of keys and a map. One of the envelopes had big bold writing on it saying, ‘OPEN THIS ONE FIRST :3 Have fun boys~’ and I rolled my eyes at the face drawn. Despite Janus having his extreme moments of anger, the majority of the time he was really weird. Kind of like that uncle whom you always see at family reunions who makes everyone feel uncomfortable when he’s sober but once he’s had a beer or two, it’s like a totally new person. Either that or I guess you could just say he’s on crack.

 

“You think that because he’s so old that by now Janus would have matured more and it’s really odd because whenever he’s in public he’s all cold and strict but with us it’s like he’s a teenage girl.” Youngmin muttered and shook his head.

 

“And you wondered why I wasn’t taking him seriously when he was lecturing us before.” I stated as I reached out and grabbed the envelope and opened it. Inside was a letter which said this;

 

Dear Kwanggie and Youngminnie <3

Look I know we have our ups and downs and as your um guardian (.. I’m not sure what I should call myself ‘cause I’m not your dad but I’m also not the uncle type) I feel like I owe you more of an explanation. An explanation as to why you’re here and what you’re gonna do. You see, I have a really big family and so now you’re thinking,

‘Why would I give a about your family Janus? a , you left us in a random place with no food, a weird looking sun thingo and now we have to find some random chick whose last name is coincidentally Janus and then we have to woo her and one of us is going to be stuck here anyway.’

Well it up princesses, you’re in this place to stay and you have to do as I say :D

Anyway as I was saying, my family is big and my darling little sister has a granddaughter who has run away and so my sister wanted me to do something and I really don’t have the time at the moment so I thought why not kill two birds with one stone?

Not only do I no longer get to have you two destroying my houses because of your stupid bickering, but because of my curse, you have to find my sister’s granddaughter because otherwise you’ll never be free ^.^ isn’t the drama of the whole situation great?

Also in your bag you would have found two keys and a map. The map will show you how to get to the house. One of the keys is to unlock your house and the other is to unlock a special chest in the house. It’ll all make sense when you read the other envelope.

 

One last little hint:

The girl you’re looking for has something to do with that envelope.

 

-        Janus

 

I face palmed as I read this letter. It’s true, Janus is officially on crack. Youngmin unfurled the map and we began walking to the place that was supposed to be our new home.

 

 

 

 

Authors Note:

Hey guys, so what do you think? ^.^ I'm sorry if this is bad but let me know what you think about Janus and his moodswings and also let me know if you prefer Janus scary or on crack Janus haha

 

Also thankyou to my subbies!!! I love you <3 and please don't be afraid to tell me what you guys think!!