2 weeks girlfriend?

SKYTEMPO SPOILERS

 

“Oh look who’s next.. I have C to the L here ! Hey Baby it’s your turn now and start from this hour you are my 2 weeks girlfriend ”

2 weeks girlfriend? Yes, You didn’t read it wrong.

The handsome,charismatic,popular and smart, that bastard player kingka of our school, Choi Seung Hyun.

Every two weeks after class he will announce the class who is his next target for 2 weeks girlfriend.  He gives a chance to all girls in our class to date with him alternately based on their absent number. Yes that class absent number where your teacher call your name alphabetically before class, he used that.

 

With boring look chaerin look at the person infront of him who try to block her way.

“Don’t play with me seunghyun, I don’t interest with you at all. Move from my way.”

As chaerin try to push his body aside, seunghyun held her right arms

“Not so fast baby, playing hard to get aren’t we? I know you had been waiting for your turn right?” as seunghyun play with chaerin long hair

Chaerin take a better view of his face..

“ OH MY GOD SEUNGHYUN I AM SO EXITED IT’S MY TURN NOW REALLY!!!! *sarcasm* Seriously, I dont want to and tell me why I must be so exited to be your 2 weeks girlfriend? Cause from what I remember Everyday since we are kids, we always meet together either it at our neighborhood, school or even when I go play with my friend I always meet you everywhere. if i want to be your girlfriend i already make my moves to you from long time ago."

after giving dumbfounded seunghyun death glare, cl turn around to face the so called seunghyun fans.

"Listen here ladies i'm not take my turn to be his 2 weeks girlfriend? you decide who'll be his next but Seriously ladies! You all better study hard to pass next  exam than play with this idiot games. If you don't date him you will not die for pete sake and if you don't pass the exam i'm really sure you all will died in your mom's hand!" chaerin eyeing all girls face who might be thinking about what she said 

"ckck Okay i'm finish here!" as she turned around seunghyun still block her way out. look at him with same stare she said, "Please forgive me your highness I don’t want to follow your order and move your booty away you are blocking my way.” With that she's out from the classroom.

Whispering “omg is she crazy don’t want to date seunghyun?”,”yes my turn is just shorter”,”is she his childhood friend?”,”she is so rude to talk like that to my seunghyun”,"is she try to lecture us?","i hate to say this but she is true i must study hard, my mom will kill me if i fail".

“Yah chaerin wait!!” seunghyun try to catch chaerin but not before all girls block his way out

“Seunghyun,can you come home with me?”,”seunghyun just date me”,”if she already say no just let it be, you still have me”,”seunghyun you are so handsome!!”,”please be with me!”..

“Thank you ladies but please excuse me, excuse me okay. I need to go home because I want to had a beautiful sleep so I can keep my handsome face healty okay! oh yeah,Dont forget to study yall ! Bye beautiful peoples” with last wink he try to release from their grip and ran to catch up with chaerin.

“Yah chaerin!!”,“Cl wait!!”

“What again choi seung hyun?” with boring sound she answer it without looking back

“Geez can you stop or atleast walk slower?” finally seunghyun catches her up and walk beside her

“sigh Are you that happy to going home? Are there something special in your house? Why are you such in rush cl?”

“Oh god you are so annoying and of course you know that! And yes I’m very happy going home because tomorrow is long weekend and more than that I don’t have to see your face again haha happy me”

“yah, You are really weird, all girls want to see me everyday but you? Yah cl, is this one of your plans to make me fall in love with you? Ckck you are very smart you know." seunghyun pats cl head "With that speech in that class i really find you attractive,You got my full attention now happy!” 

“Oh please!" as she slap his hand away from her head "What in the earth that speech is to make you fall in love with me!”

Seriously This guy is mental..  lets fight back chaerin.. this guy needs to meet his right opponent..

“Ehmm.. let see choi seung hyun” now chaerin start to face seunghyun and play with his tie “From what I observed from you catch up with me and now you begging me to be your “2weeksgirlfriend” is it me or you really want me that bad?”

What this girls playing.. oh gosh she looks y with that stare.. gulp.. seunghyun you cant lost to her..

Suddenly seunghyun grab both sides of her arms and push her to the wall..

“It's not only you babe.. I know i want you as bad as you want me” smirk appear across seunghyun handsome face

God her smell is so damn good its y but sweet at the same time like strawberry.. seunghyun hold your breath.. oh my her scent is driving me crazy.. hold on seunghyun hold on..

“yah seriously, you want us to play this push into the wall, trape in arms, shot with most dangerous stare and the girls surrender game? Seriously seunghyun what era you are in? this is not gonna work with me I tell you? And quit to watch drama too much!” chaerin throw her head to the back and eyeing the uncomfortable seunghyun.

“W..hat?” seunghyun finds cl very seducing with her head throw to the back like that and its make him nervous.

“Your face and your standing position are seems really uncomfortable seunghyun. Are you sure you ‘okay’ to continue play this game?”

“Yah woman! I try to concentrate in here! Please be quite!” seunghyun take a deep breath

“What are you concentrate at? Are we in the middle of test I must be quite? Ck beside that I’m not mute you know what do you expect!”

“Aish! Okay okay listen here woman!”

"Listen? I already listening from the day before seunghyun" *sarcasm*.. "gosh! lets wrap it quickly can you, so we can all go home happily.”

“YAH CL! just listen will you,no complaining! And oh yeah if you want to go home why you didn’t try to escape from my grip?” seunghyun shakes her both arms

“Oh my gawd! Are we now still discuss about this kind of drama position?" chaerin look at their position "sigh.. Look.. why I don’t want to escape? because you will STILL pestering me if I escape so why bother to drain out my energy and to portrait the escape scene from your grip its so like some kind of drama. Gosh it so mushy and its better to stand here and hear what part of I DON’T WANT to be your 2weeksgirlfriend that you don’t understand?” chaerin cross her hand infront of her chest and eyeing seunghyun up and down.

“Yes that part is.. you know I really don’t understand at all lee chaerin. What’s the reason you don’t want to be my girlfriend?”

“2 weeksgirlfriends” chaerin clears that up

“YES! it's just only 2 weeks woman! So why it’s seems really hard for you to say yes, beside you will have the most wanted boyfriend all girls can dream of!”

“all girls dream of? oh well sorry to pop your bubble mister but I am not in the part of those girls you talk about, and who do you think you are playing relationship only 2 weeks like that? And I am not that easy you know” while patting seunghyun's cheek.

Smirk came across seunghyun's lips.

“Ooh so the lee chaerin wants to date me more than 2 weeks? Oho it can be adjusted baby.”  Tracing cl jawline with his finger “ I know you want to test me how hard i will try to fight for you right? so how about we date each other until we gets tired lee chaerin?” giving cl his infamous killer smile and dimples

“Haha is this how you pick on girls showing those idiot face? haha so lame! and what Until tired huh? You know what darling? just talking to you now is boring as hell and you want me to spend my time going out with you.. ckck it’s never gonna to work babe.. So, I think this is it.. in this minute i accept to be your girlfriend but we already break up in now because I really tired talking to you! Okay the chitchat is over please move over” Chaerin start to release from his grip.

.. hoho i like this girl.. lets see who will win.. 

“Not that easy babe. If we say goodbye atleast there should be a goodbye kiss, right?”

..Oh my gwad I cant believe this person and hiw mushy lines still exist.. calm down chaerin.. you almost there.. you almost win

Chaerin look at him with seducing face and try to place just a little gap between them and with a minute they has change position chaerin pin seunghyun in the wall.

“I admitted that I am that crazy because i dont want to be your girlfriend” chaerin starts tracing seunghyun face with her finger. “I bet many girls already say this but its true you really had very handsome face, strong eyes, high nose, strong jawline, your philtrum and your lips.. those are really perfect combination” chaerin stands so close to him and whisper in his slightly open lips “But it’s too bad” she stick out her tongue and his bottom lips and stop to look at his shocking face “I’m your brother's girlfriend” with that chaerin walks away from seunghyun. 

“Remind Choi dong wook oppa will you, tomorrow we have date! so Bye bye baby brother!” she said that without looking back at his gaping face.

“my hyung's girlfriend? the cat lady? cl? gwad Choi seung hyun you are so doomed!”

 

 

 

 

* I try to update this really fast for my subsriber ALLYIE and my new subsriber CHAEFAMRI thank youu for you two.. i hope you guys like it.. and keep give me comment guys it's really help me to write more..

and thank you too For people who came by and reading my story.. please leave a comment and subscribe if you can thank you..

oh yeah i am sorry if there is so many grammatical error.. xoxo *