Undressing!?

SKYTEMPO SPOILERS

 

top's pov

 

After chaerin said that she saw me undressed I really really tried so hard not to have an encounter with her. If you asked if I’m remembered that scene? How can I forget when someone see your body almost thank god I wear undergarment. But when I think again why in the earth I don’t used boxer too. Sigh.

 Cl and I, We had this little awkward relationship but we pretty enjoying each others company and I had to say that talk to her is less drama because she is really cool and mature person and maybe that’s the reason why all boys in my company, including me seems really comfortable hangin out with her than others girls. And don’t forget she had this cute personalities that not just only me but many find it really rare well person like herself is rare I think how can a girl be cool,y and cute at the same times.

Several days after that confession when I met her in the company I really trying hard not to questioning or dare to open a conversation or even had eye contact with her. And Thank god after that my schedule is really busy because alive tour so I don’t have to make excuse to stay away from her.

And today after busy schedule of our alive tour abroad we come back to korea and I made an appointment with hwangssabu at the company to go gym because next week I cant come because going busy with movie filming and I want my body still fit after the busyness of alive tour. And tiny of my hope that I gonna see her today and maybe can talk normally with her again or I just miss her heh no what are you thinking seunghyun?

As heaven heard my mind

i step on the gym room try to look around and there She is alone in gym and she is sleeping in the ground with one hand cover her eyes and other at her stomach. Looking really y with wearing black tight tanktop with adidas logo print infront of it and  black long legging.

I can help but staring. She is sure had very y body not too thin or not fat. Not too big or small I scanning her body from had to toe. Oh gawd no seunghyun this is so wrong!

I frozen in the spot I cant move my eyes get stuck to her damn tight milky white body

Suddenly she get up and start move to take her bag that in front of her and walk to corner side of room. Which is in front of me if I don’t get block by these 2 giant shoe rack. But I still can get see her through big hole in the center of rack.

What I don’t expect she slowly take off her tanktop!

Gwad I want to run its not right she is your dongsaeng yeah damn dongsaeng who had really y body but I cant move I am a normal guy too you know!

As she take off her tanktop I can see her perfect stomach abs! god those body and not missing to ogling over her s she had really ideal s I can feel it can fit in my hands! Seunghyun stop it but Gwad is she used that y black lace lingerie for workout?

seriously I don’t know who to thank you after this.

As in I got clue that it isn’t right I want to turn my head but not before C to the freaking L take off her damn tight legging! Oh ma gwah she is wearing matching black lacey underwear! no its not underwear it freaking g-string oh my! her so damn round and tight god she surely had those y hot with her! I cant help it all dirty mind come into my mind.

for the million year I wont curse but it I want to her so bad! I want to feel those body and feeling those curve so damn hard I want to and all part of body so damn hard! And it I want to banging those so in bad!

As more shocking with this dirty scenario cl looking back at where my position is and now looking straight to my eyes. After its feels like long of awkward silent she say “so I had seen your body oppa and now you had seen mine so can we call this tie?”

“………” (she..? what tie? How?.. still scanning her body but seunghyun say something before it turns really awkward, but it is already awkward)

As in cue she just smirk looking at loss at word me and start to wear her hoodie and new training pants.

She immediately pack her things and ready to exit the gym

Speak seunghyun speak “ehmm… hey cl look I’m sorry for.. you know that”

“what that for?” she now standing in front of me

“ehm..” I try to find words but nothing come so I just rub the back of my neck feeling like someone who get caught but Yes seunghyun you get caught. “why in the earth now I get in this situations.. should apologize..” seunghyun don’t realize he say his thought pretty loud.

“haha oppa why you like this and I should be the one who apologized oppa. I had seen you once before and even I dare to talked about it outloud on national tv sigh sorry oppa but after that talk is it me or do you trying hard to make a distance from me oppa?”

“I.. uhhh”

“haha so you really made a distance with me huh oppa? and whats wrong with you oppa? I already forgive you so no worry okay and beside that It'ss not your first time right seeing woman wearing a lingerie? And I bet You must had been seeing less than that right?" Cl giving seunghyun a y meaning wink.

Seunghyun just stand there doing nothing like his tongue is tied

“oh by the way oppa I am really sorry for that”

“huh.. nono its okay. (act cool seunghyun.) like you said before now we are ties right? You had see me changing and I seen you before so yeah we fair.”

“I know that but I am really sorry for causing you ‘that things’.”

“that, huh?”

Cl direct seunghyun to see where her eyes look.

And with that she tap seunghyun shoulder hold her bright smiling and say “sorry oppa but nice shape you has down there oppa” and after that she exit from gym leaving seunghyun stand there bowing his head looking some tent forming on his traning pants.

 

“damn so freaking ! gwad How can you meet her again this time choi seung hyun!”