red carpet..

SKYTEMPO SPOILERS

 

The 21’st Korean movie drama award, the most prestige and popular end of a year award to recognize outstanding achievement in the korea film and drama industry. like the other awards this award will full of outstanding people behind the very successful and popular drama or film in the industry.

One thing that people will spot light of this award is all nominees MUST bring their partner and walk together in the red carpet. Their partner must be worth enough to bring because she/he will be the object of talking in country too. Lucky for them who can team up with their male/female co star or for them who already had husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend.

The one nomination or this one particular name is being a talk in the country.

The top nominee for best actor Choi Seung hyun partner.

Who will be his partner tonight? remembering there is no female leading actor in the movie he acted, there all just man actors film together and knowing that all his co star already had wives, all people trying to speculated name for his partner from actress, model, singer or maybe just people they hoped choi seunghyun will appear with.

The anticipations are really thick in the air waiting for all their favorite movies and dramas star comes up with their partner. All fans in live location or just watching live in front of their television just wait patiently maybe a little worried because their favorite actor or actress will bring someone with them and from that all the media will speculate the relationship between them and many of them revealed that they are indeed in relationship.

 

Just in time of the opening, one by one car stopped at the entrance of the red carpet revealing their favorite actor/actress walking through the red carpet waving their hand or smiling with wearing the most stylish dress they can wear.

Suddenly the main topic of the night come out from the car.

The handsome charismatic actor Choi Seung hyun never disappointed his fans knowing as fashionista, he sure know to dress classy in style from head to toe is TOP.

Flashing camera and screaming voice of fans like stopped for second when seunghyun open the door for revealing her partner tonight.

 

All eyes on her..

The killer skyhigh heels with toned left leg make an entrance..

Followed by Blonde hair tied in bun..

 dark smoky cat eyes scanning the crowd..

 pouted red lips..

unconventional very y long red dress..

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlNrSEV5SUh6M2hHaTdSSU1yemJXTncAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg )

 strong confident aura around her..

 and highclass charismatic pose..

 

it’s must be her, none other than the one and only baddest female seoul city ever had, CL

 

All the flashing camera  can’t stop focusing capture the best angle as many as possible of this two person that just come out from their car.

the two of them posing and walking together like one of those professional model runway.

All the fans just can’t believe at what they saw. Some confused, some shock, some smiling, but most of them just open their eyes larger and gaping their mouth without sound.

The picture of being pretty like nice prince and sweet princess are not for them..

They are the definition of powerful King and his gorgeous Queen who leads and radiates nation with their charismatic leading strong force..

 

 

 

 

 

ps: woah i had 4 new subscriber kkk thank you for Rosib94poisjosan_vip and staryjane910 kkk

sorry being really lazy these past weeks. busy college stuff  because i had to finished my college so yeah no time for writing ff but finally i graduated yey!! and here i am back again huahahaha.

allyie and chaefamri you guys still there right? kkk i hope you like my update and waiting for your comment! xoxo ^^