Failed

SKYTEMPO SPOILERS

 

 “ yah chaerin-ah.. Is somebody beaten out of your eyes?..

" What that black things you try to draw around your eyes?..

“ Sometimes it look scary you know?” seunghyun observes chaerin eyes closer

“ Don’t put that too much okay chaerinah" ( seunghyun pat chaerin’s hat) 

“ so, what do you want to talk about cl-shi?”

Chaerin pov

5 minutes ago I put myself together to tell him that I like him but he asking me what I want to talk about.. Chaerin take a deep breath..”

“ Yah CL , tell me what you want to talk about? Cl-shi? Why we must we talk in hallway? lets talk in class okay? Can you talk quickly cl shi, I must doing mrs.song homework now! Oh yeah Have you done mrs.song homework? of course our teachers gold daughter always done it right.. so Can I copy it cl shi? Please please please”

..Oh my gwad This person.. “ what I wanted to talk about,huh?”  ..seriously this person..  she muttered under her breath

I look up and ready shot dagger to this stupid handsome creature that blinking is eyes like idiot person..

“YAAAA CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!! WHAT I WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOU SAID HUH? YAHHH YOU AHH!! Seriously this person AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION  IT’S EYELINER YOU TALKING ABOUT.. IT IS NOT BLACK THING BUT INDEED IT.IS.SUPPOSEDTOBE BLACK YOU IDIOT!!! AND SOMEBODY BEATEN OUT OF MY EYES. HUH?? YAHHH DO YOU THINK I AM A BOXING PLAYER PLAYING PUNCH EVERYWHERE? IF I AM A BOXING PLAYER SERIOUSLY I THINK YOU SHOULD GET BEATEN RIGHT NOW YAAA!! 

but before her fist kiss her eyes..

Ahhh why in the earth I try confessed to this idiot handsome creature and even more I must like this person in the first place.. aishh charin you so screw..

 “AISHHH .. you hopeless person.. AISHH this person.. AAAAHHH!!!” chaerin can't hold any longer she grab her hair and punch the air like a madwoman and left the hopeless person alone..

Slowly TOP open his eyes and peek there is no chaerin in front of him or there is no pain in his eyes.

fuih.. it’s almost..” checking his face “ oo nothing's wrong with my face right?” and stop when he see chaerin making her way to class,

“ yaaa cl-shi why do you want to punch me?? Cl shii!! Yaa I thought you wanted to talk but now why are you leaving? Yaa cl shii tell me what is it? cl shi yah wait for me.. we are in the same class we suppose to walk together! Cl-shi!!”

“OH GOD give me strength to face this person again.. in the name of father, son and holy spirit amen”  with that she accelerate her pace.

 

 

 

 

 

- oh my gwad i already had subscriber haha thank you.. allyie..

and thanks for reading guys!!!  waiting for your comment and dont forget to subsribe!!  xoxo