Chapter 5

Rule Of Rose

-3rd person pov-

 

Hayden and Jieun climbed up two flight of stairs that leads to the attic. it was pitch black and they could hardly see so Hayden hold Jieun's hand as he leads her carefully. 

 

Upon arriving, the two shivered slightly from coldness. 

 

:Why is the attic so cold?" The girl said.

 

"Maybe they put air-conditioner in here." The boy shrugged as he looked around.

 

They tried to find a switch to the lamp but couldn't find it so their only source of light was the moon that shone brightly through the  only window in the room. 

 

"At least the moon is pretty." Hayden said to himself.

 

"Hmm?

 

The attic was filled with old furnitures covered in dusty, white sheets. Nothing interesting could be found in here but one object caught the boy's attention.

 

"Hey, there's a door." Hayden said.

 

He approached it and placed his palm on it.

 

"Hayden..."

 

"It's... cold..."

 

"Hayden I think we should get out of here. I'm shivering."

 

'Hold on," The boy placed his ear against it, "I hear something..."

 

"Maybe it's a rat or-"

 

"No... it sounds like-"

 

Before he could finish his sentence, the door slowly creaked open. The boy backed up a little and the two awed as the door revealed a beautiful garden in the night. 

 

"Is this real?" Jieun said, slightly smiling.

 

"Come... come my children... come..." A woman voice called out.

 

As if they were on a spell, they took a step forward to the door.

 

"Make a wish... make... a... wish..."

 

"I..." Hayden started, "I wish I could have a girlfriend." He smiled and looked at his friend beside him.

 

Jieun nodded and said, "I wish...for someone to understand me... someone that I can rely on." She smiled along.

 

"Come my children... come..."

 

And with that said, the two friends stepped inside and the door slowly closed on its own...

 

-End-

 

-Hayden pov-

 

As we stepped our foot into the other side of the room, we saw the beautiful garden and not far from where we were standing, we could see a huge mansion. Is this real? or we're just dreaming?

 

"Welcome my children..." A soft voice echoed, "Come... don't  be afraid... come..."

 

We walked towards the mansion, wanting to see the mysterious person. We paused when we saw a woman with a long, straight black hair in a white dress standing in front of the mansion's front door. She flashed a beautiful smile that made me blushed slightly and Jieun smiled back at her.

 

"My name is Rose. You must be Hayden and Jieun."

 

"How did-"

 

"I know everything." She cuts Jieun off and giggles.

 

She then took our hands in hers, leading us inside the mansion. 

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

Around 3 am, Taejin woke up from his sleep. He made his way to the door carefully and closed the door quietly behind him. He went to the bathroom and after a minute, he got out and met with Jaerim, who also needs to take care of his bladder.

 

"Move." Jaerim pushed him slightly.

 

Taejin shifted a little. Before the other boy could enter the bathroom, Taejin hold onto his wrist and gave him a warning look. 

 

"Don't touch me..."

 

"Don't mess with me..."

 

The atmosphere was getting tense as the two stared at each other. But it was broke off by Elektra who wanted to use the bathroom. She got in and closed the door quickly. Taejin, who had already let go of his hold, gave the boy another look before he went off to his room. 

 

"Hey, have you seen Hayden?" Sinho asked as he put on his glasses.

 

The room was dim-lighted by a small table lamp on the side table. Taejin just gave his friend a shrug as he sat on the edge of his bed. 

 

Sinho glanced at him, "Are you okay?"

 

"Never been better." he slipped himself under the duvet.

 

"You're going to sleep now?"

 

"No, I'm going to take a shower."

 

Sinho looked at Taejin who had his eyes closed. The boy sighed and leaned his back against the headboard.

 

"Turn off the light."

 

"You don't have to be sarcastic."

 

"Shut up."

 

"And now you're being mean."

 

"I don't live to please you."

 

"i don't expect to be pleased."

 

Taejin opened his eyes and turned to the boy before him, "Don't start with me."

 

"I-"

 

"Umm excuse me," Naeul poked her head through the door, "Have you seen Jieun?"

 

Taejin rolled his eyes and turned to his right, ignoring the girl. Sinho gave her a smile and shook his head.

 

"Okay, thank you." The girl closed the door slowly and left.

 

The boy turned to his friend who gave him his back. He wanted to say something to him but decided not to cause he doesn't wanna argue with him. And so wit ha soft sigh, Sinho turned off the light and went back to sleep.

 

-End-