A date (Part I)

Breath-taking

Chapter 8

 

Donghae pov

 

I'm awake with a nice feeling ever...

 

Why?

It's saturdaaaaayyyy...

 

And my baby Hyukkie was ing agree to go on a date with me.

 

A daaaateeeee...

And when I said a date mean a whoooollleeee daaaaay date...

I need to go...

Quickly...

 

Then I rush to my bathroom and take time to bath.

After 30 minute for nice bath, I run out to my closet to pick some nice clothes for my nice day...

 

Aww seems like I use that word 'nice' too much...

 

 

"Looks like someone have an oddly great mood early in the morning..."

I jump a little hearing the voice from my door and widen my eyes seeing who's leaning on the wall.

 

"Hee hyuuuunnngggg... When did you back??" I run to him and hug him tightly as he let out a soft chuckle.

"I arrive just now... Soooo... Why you wake up early? You're not a morning person as I know... Or did  I miss something??"

 

Gosh...

Him and his smirk...

 

"Uhm... Well... Uhm... I was courting someone... Today is our... Uhm... First date..." I blushing shyly.

 

Gosh...

One thing that I can't handle is a teasing from my hyung...

 

"Awww... Thought you will forever be a playboy, just playing around..." he said thus make me pouted.

 

Me and my stupid popularity

 

"So... Who's the lucky girl?" He ask as he sat on my bed, playing with my nemo plushie.

"Uhm... It- it's a boy... A-and he's Kyu's baby brother..." I stuttered.

 

I can see his eyes widen for a second before his lips turn into a smirk, an evil smirk.

Here we goes the teasing.

 

"Never thought you will be gay... Since you hate to see me eat up  my Hannie... You got the Karma fishy??"

 

"Noooo... I just gay for him... Not other..." I whine as I fix my hair and ready to go.

"I'm happy to see you, but I need to catch my baby... See you later hyung... Love yaaa..."

 

And I quickly storm out of my room, don't wanna hear another teasing from my hyung.

 

"Yah Donghae!" I heard hyung called me, sounds pissed off.

"Byeee hyung..." I wave as my bike run away.

 

Nobody pov

Heechul stunned behind the gate as he saw his little dongsaeng left just like that.

 

"Tch... !" he muttered annoyed.

"Baby?" a tall man with chinesse face showed up at the door, confused seeing his lover ran out and stunned there.

"Hannie... Let's go to Kyu's home..." Heechul grabbed the later's arms and drag him to the car after bid goodbye to his mom.

 

"Why we're going to Kyu's home? Where's Hae??" Hankyung asked  confused once they sat in the car.

He startered the car and drive.

 

Heechul only smirked, answered the question.

 

"Chullie baby... You should need stop smirking... It's creepy..."

 

   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

Meanwhile, at another place, or Kyuhyun/Hyukjae home for sure, Donghae already arrived and rang the bell.

After some minutes, a beautiful mid age lady opened the door for him and she's squealed happily.

 

"Omooo... Donghae... Come in, dear..." she said as she grab Donghae hands cheerfully.

"Is Hyukkie up already, Auntie???" Donghae asked as they got on their  own comfortable seat.

 

"Well... It's weekend... Hyuk usually wake a little bit late... Why?"

"Mmm... Well, I ask him to go on a date and he agree..." I said softly.

 

"Omooo... You two will go on a date?? Gosh... That stupid lazy ... Oh, Donghae... How about you wake him up personally??" She winked at Donghae who already felt something rush in his body.

 

"C-can I?"

"Of course... Go upstair... I will make breakfast for all..." she pushed Donghae to the stairs and motioned him to just climb up.

 

He climb up and searched Hyukjae's room.

Then he saw a door with a big monkey sticker that was stuck on the whole door.

"Cute" Donghae mumbled as he slowly turned the door knob.

 

He slided inside the room and saw a beautiful scene of his baby Hyukkie slept soundly in his thick blanket.

A warm smile drew on his face saw Hyukjae with his morning face, as he stepped carefully approached the younger.

 

"Why so adorable baby..." he patted Hyukjae's nose slightly, not sure if he need to wake him up or not.

He just stared at the flawless face in front of him, did nothing.

 

 

"Trying to make a hole on my baby brother face, Hae??" Kyuhyun already stood at the door for good 2 minutes after Donghae entered Hyukjae's room.

 

"Ssshh... You will wake him up..." Hae snapped  at Kyu whisperedly.

Kyu snort as he took step away from the stupid Love Sick Lee Donghae.

 

Donghae then decided to take a look around his pretty boy's room.

"He's sure a neat one..." Donghae mumble.

 

After some minutes look around, finally Donghae decided to wake Hyukjae up.

It's 7 already.

 

He patted Hyukjae cheeks softly, don't want to startle the younger.

"Baby Hyukkie... Wake up... You have a date..." Donghae said as he chuckle himself for the thought of a date.

 

Well...

Hyukjae didn't move an inch.

 

"Baby..." Donghae tried again, patted his cheeks more hard.

"That's not the way to wake him up..." Kyuhyun walk in with a pail, full of water.

 

Donghae turn his body to see Kyuhyun, then widen his eyes to know what will Kyuhyun did for wake Hyukjae up.

"Kyu what- Nooo Kyuu"

But before he could prevent Kyu for doing whatever he thought he can do, Kyu already splash the water towards the sleeping Hyukjae who sat up instantly and  shouted.

 

There're a second silent until Hyukjae realize what was happen to him that caused by his hyung.

 

"UWWWAAAAAAA... I'M WEEEETTTT"

"Glad you know it..." Kyu smirk.

 

"Gosh Kyu... You're so meanie..." Donghae smack Kyu's arms hardly  then run to the bathroom to find something for drain Hyukjae, but  when he step closer to Hyukjae, his eyes widen seeing donghae was there.

 

 

Hyukjae pov

 

Agaaaiiiiinnnn...

Hyung wake me up with water...

And now I'm drench and cold...

 

"Gosh Kyu... You're so meanie..."

 

Eh?

Who's own that voice?!

 

I snap my eyes and got wider seeing Donghae hyung stand there while approach me with a tiny towel.

....

....

 

"HWAAAAAA WHY ARE YOU HEREEE??? GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!" I covered my wet pajama while shouted at him.

"Baby... I just wanna help you drain your face..." he pleaded as he come closer and sat on the edge of my bed.

 

Then I just start crying.

 

Hyung is so meanie...

 

"Ssshhh... Don't cry baby... Sorry I couldn't prevent him to splash you before..." he quickly run to hug me and sooth me.

And I just stunned, shock for the hug.

 

"Hyung... Why are you here??" I ask confused. Since it's early in the morning and he's in my room.

"We have a date, remember??" He said while push away to smile at me.

 

Gosh...

I forget the date...

A date...

 

*blushing

 

"H-Hyuuung... Your shirt... Weeet..." I whine guilty as I touch his shirt.

 

Omooo...

He's really wet and...

His chest... Is toned.

 

*blushing over my own thought

 

 

"It's ok. C'mon, you need to bath..."

 

And before I could react, he lift me up...

 

Gosh...

Can he stop makes me blushing...

 

"Hyuuungg put me down!!!" I hit his chest weakly.

I feel weak somehow.

 

"Just cling on me... You still sleepy right?" he chuckle as my face feels so hot.

 

It's so embarrassing...

And it feels more embarrassing since I really feel...

 

 

Comfortable...

 

"Gosh baby... You're blushing too much..." he chuckle, teasing me.

I look away, hide my flushing face.

 

Hmph...

Pabo Hae hyung.

 

I was in a deep thought when suddenly he ask.

"Want me to bath you?"

 

I snap my head and realize that I already in a bathroom.

 

"N-noo..." I stuttered. Then he put me down before peck my cheek and run away.

 

Huh?

Yaaahhh!! He kiss me offguard again.

 

"Yaaahhhh!!!" I exclaimed.

 

 

After taking a quick bath, I put on a casual clothes.

 

A date...

*blushing hardly.

 

I choose the white t-shirt and dark blue jeans.

Then I headed downstair.

 

 

"Morning" I mumble as I set myself comfortably at the dinning room.

"Awww... You must be sleepy neh, baby Hyuk? There there your strawberry milk and your strawberry puff..." Umma said while put a glass of strawberry milk and a plate full of strawberry pastries.

 

My eyes widen seeing those delicious breakfast.

 

Whoaa...

Is there any occassion today?

It's not everyday she serve such a big breakfast like this.

 

"Happy eatiiiinnnggg..." I exclaimed as I took one of the pastries.

 

That's when I felt someone staring at me.

I turn my head to see who was that and then I met those beautiful brown eyes.

 

"Wh-what?" I stutter, nervous for how lovingly the stare was.

"Nothing... I'm glad you like the pastries... You're so cute..." Donghae hyung said softly thus makes my cheeks burning in shy.

"Yah! Hyung!" I snap at him as the other laugh teasingly.

 

I puff my cheeks as I see Kyu hyung smirk.

 

"Don't be shy... Omoo... A new couple really cute neh..." Umma compliment thus makes me snap at her.

 

"We're not couple!!!"

"Not yet, Auntie..." Hae hyung add it smoothly.

I glare at Hae hyung who keep grinning like a pabo.

 

 

After breakfast, Donghae hyung ask umma if I can go somewhere with him today.

And I just roll my eyes seeing how happy umma when she said yes to Hae hyung.

 

"Let's go baby..." he grab my hands and drags me to his bike.

Then he put a helmet on my head and lock it.

 

"Where are we going hyung?" I ask as he help me climb up on the bike.

 

"Somewhere..." he said simply, makes me puff my cheeks and earn a soft pinch on my left cheek.

"Cutee..." He said as he climb up too.

 

I palm my cheeks and feel the heat spreading.

 

Gosh...

He never failed to make my heart pump the blood fastly all over my body.

What did you do to me, Hae hyung?

 

 

Nobody pov

At another place, not far from Kyuhyun home, a blue Buggatti was parking secretly.

Inside the car, a chinesse man and his lover was starring at the house, waiting for something to came up.

 

"Chullie... What are you waiting for?? Why should we hide like this? It's not like this car is invisible, Donghae must know it's us?" Hankyung asked.

"Hannie... Are you forgot what car did you drive just now?? Hae didn't know this car, you bought it last night, pabo!" Heechul smack his head lightly as the later groan for the impolite act that his lover did just now.

"I forgot it... So, why should we eye-ing Donghae?" he ask the main point why they're there, hiding.

 

"I just wanna know what kind of boy that stole Hae's heart-"

"Omooo.... So Hae decided to be gay?? After all the disgust face that he show us whnever he saw us made out??" Hankyung comment in amused.

 

"Sort of... But he said that he's just being gay for that certain boy, Hannie... That's why I'm curious right now..." Heechul explained.

"Ahhh lookkk... Goossshhhh.... He's so cute Hannie... No wonder Hae's in love with him... Let's go Hannie..." Heechul exclaimed as he pat Hankyung arms a bit hard.

 

"Where??"

"Let's have a date Hannie... Amber said umma gave him tickets to Seaworld... Pleaseeee..." Heechul blink his eyes million times to get his lover melting.

 

"You mean eye-ing them??" Hankyung peck Heechul's lips as he push the gas pedal.

 

 

Donghae pov

Awww...

This is my best morning...

Seeing him early in the morning...

Having a nice breakfast...

And now going to the date...

 

Remember the tickets that I got from Amber?

Well... For now I will use it well...

Hope he will like it.

 

 

After I reach the place I quickly park my bike and help my baby Hyuk climb off.

I pull out his helmet and mine as well,then he ruffle his wet hair cutely.

 

"Awwww... Cute baby..." I pinch his cheek and earn a cute glare from him.

"Stop it hyung..." he pouted, but his cheeks flushing cutely.

I chuckle seeing him all shy like this.

 

"Let's go..." I grab his hand softly as I drag him to walk beside me.

"Whoaaaa... Its Seaworld... Hyung I wanna watch 4D later neh..." he exclaimed happily.

I nod while flash a bright smile.

 

Gosh...

I just wanna squish him in my arms.

He's just too cute...

 

"Hyuuung... Seeee.... The sharks... They're feeding the sharks..." He drag me along towards the large cylinder aquarium.

"Scaryyyyy.... They have a sharp teeth..." He mumble, frowning.

 

After finish seeing the sharks, we go to another tank.

 

Awww...

All these fishes are really cuteee...

And I love seeing Hyukkie happy as well...

 

"Omooo... Look Hyukkie there're my friends..." I grab Hyukkie's hand as he ask 'who' confusedly.

"There... Nemooo... Gosh... They're so cute Hyukkie..." I squealing while he chuckle.

 

"Omo hyung... You look like 5 yers old kid..." he said in between his chuckle.

 

I pouted.

"But they are really cute..." I mumble while pout deeper.

 

"Aish... Arrasseo hyung... But now I'm hungry..." Hyukkie whine cutely as he rubbed his flat tummy.

 

I glance at my wrist and the time showing 12.36 am.

"Oh my... Time flies so fast... Pizza??" I suggest as he nod eagerly.

 

 

We arrive at Pizza restaurant.

And Hyukkie choose the table outside, which is the best place with a sea as a view.

 

"It's beautiful, Hyukkie..."

"Yup... Do you like it hyung?" he ask while smile sweetly.

 

"Gosh Hyukkie don't do that to me... And yes I love the view..." I facepalm my face.

"Huh? Do what??"

"Smile sweetly like that... I really can't take it..." I blurt out and then realize what I said.

 

I snap up my head only to see his face flushing.

 

"Hyukk- I mean... I'm sorry... J-just forget wh-"

"It's ok hyung... Oh... The pizza is here..." he cut my words shyly while the waitress put the pan down on the table.

 

"Hyuuunnggg... Let's eat... I'm hungry..." he whine cutely as I nod agree.

We talk random thing while eat the pizza.

 

After finishing our food, we're headed to 4D theatre.

I didn't know what kind of theatre it is.

 

"Ppalli hyung... My friends told me that it's breathtaking scene..."

"Really... Then I'll die soon..." I muttered a bit louder unconsciously, this make him stop walking and frown while staring at me.

 

"W-why??" He said.

 

Oh... Did he worry that I'll be die soon??

*smile sweetly while carressing his jawline.

 

"You're alone is a breathtaking scene... If I should see another breathtaking scene, then I can't breath..." I said with a pleading eyes as he roll his eyes, but his cheeks was turn pinkish.

 

"Cheesy... I thought you have a serious illness hyung..." he slap my arm playfully while I grinned happily.

"I am..." I answer as he drag me again to line up for 4D.

 

He turn his body to me and widen his round eyes, "are you really ill Hae hyung?" and he grab my hands -both- tightly.

 

"Mhm... I have a heart disease..." I carress his hand.

"Wh-what disease?"

 

Gosh

He look scare...

 

"It's... Lovesick..."

 

There...

He widen his eyes before finally hit my chest repeatedly while muttered 'pabo' over and over again.

 

I chuckle as I grab his fist and pull him loser by his slim waist.

And for my surprise, he lean his head on my chest and muttered "not funny hyung, don't ever joke about it once again...".

 

I smile widely.

Can I expect that he start loving me by caring for me?

 

"I'm sorry..." I said softly.

 

Finally, we get in the theatre.

The line is sure so long *sigh.

 

We step in to the dark room with some little light at every corner and I choose the seat at the middle.

 

 

Hyukjae pov

 

I did great huh?

 

You have to know that my heart  was never stop beating since this morning.

From the time I saw Hae hyung in my room till now we're already sat on a theatre seat.

I hide it well right... Well... Except my flushing face...

 

Stupid face...

 

And when he said that he has an illness, my heart just like drop in my tummy and my back felt so cold.

 

I know this is not a good sign.

Since I know these feeling...

Umma told me about that.

 

I'm lost...

 

 

 

I'm in love...

 

But I'm scare...

 

You know about that letter right?

He's just play games with me...

Everything that he did is just a games.

I just tag along but lately, I felt too into this game... 

And I enjoy his game too much.

 

 

Then suddenly a short touch on my cheek snap me out of my thought.

I stare in disbelieve to the smiley handsome boy beside me.

 

Did he kiss my cheek just now?

 

"The movie is already starting..." he stare at me with his soft brown gaze.

"O-oh..." I nod then peel my gaze from him.

 

Gosh...

Caught off guard again.

 

After some minutes, I finally can absorb into the movie.

 

 

"Owww..." everyone shout in shock when suddenly water sprout out of nowhere on our face.

 

Yeah,this 4D theatre is contain of wet things.

We feels like really swam in the sea with those fishes and turtles.

Even it's just a big screen like at the cinema.

 

I giggle while try to escape from the water sprout.

And unconsciously I grab Hae hyung arms and snuggle my wet face on his shirt.

Just after that I realize what I did and quickly pull away but he already cup my face.

 

Gosh...

This is too closer...

 

He stare at me longingly as he asked,  "Can I?"

 

Huh?

Did he ask for a kiss?

 

I stunned there, didn't know what to say.

 

Should I?

 

**********************************************************

uuunnngggg..... should hyukjae allow hae to kiss him??? I don't think sooo.... but I don't know what happen with Hyuk brain... Maybe he's too in love to allow him then.... dunnoooo (don't knooowww) 

 

and I feel....

 

sleepyyyyyyy   -_____________- 

i need to sleeeppp

Soooo.... this story is near the end... I hope you enjoy it...

Comment neh... ^_^

 

Love you all, readers

d_c