Breath-Taking

Breath-taking

 

Hyukjae pov
 
I already finish my class, but no-one fetch me to send me home.
Usually Kyu hyung or Hae hyung will come here to fetch me.
 
Then I decided to call my hyung.
After some beeps, his voice heard on my ear, whisperedly.
Means he's in the middle of something important.
 
"Hyung... Where are you?? Meeting? Can you sent me home first? Huh?? Donghae hyung? No he's not here..." and I become panic, since hyung said that Hae hyung should be here for 30 minutes ago.
 
"I'll try to find him... Neh hyung... Bye" then I hung up the phone and start searching.
 
It's impossible that he was upstairs since my class is at the first floor.
And I don't know why my heart felt uneasy.
I was searching all around the ground floor when suddenly I heard someone yelled.
 
"Yah! He's got nothing to do with our problem" a heavy voice beamed loudly.
 
I quickly run to the back yard and saw a horrible scene.
 
Donghae hyung's covered with blood...
He has beaten by some people...
 
NO...
 
"Hae hyuuuunngggg!!!!" without thinking I shouted and run to him.
 
"NO Hyukkieee... Stay back..." he shouted as the mean boy punch him again.
 
"NOOO Hyuuuung!! Please please stop it..." I start to cry and pleaded to that boy, but another boy hold my hand on the back.
 
Donghae pov
 
Damn it...
I can do nothing...
I hate being weak like this...
I need to keep my promise...
I need to kee-
 
And then I saw Hyukkie get hold by other boy.
I felt my blood boiled up...
 
"Don't - you dare to touch him" I struggle hard, push Chanyeol away and run to punch that boy who held my baby, hard, on his face.
 
"Ohhh... You broke your promise eh? Who is he? Boyfriend?" Chanyeol mocked me and I realize what an awful matter I dragged Hyukkie in to.
 
 
"He's mine!" suddenly voice came behind us.
 
Kyu...
 
"Did you touch what is mine?? Hmmm?" He sent them a death glare as he walk slowly.
"Su ah... Keep Hyuk save... Donghae... C'mon..." Kyu said coldly.
 
I peck Hyukkie forehead before hand him to Junsu.
 
 
"Sooo... You really have a gut eh, messed up with this head of Sapphire council? Let me tell you one thing... Your school is under his Corp." Kyu said calmly as he point on me who smirk already.
"Your Dad workplace is his hyung's Corp." he continue.
 
Well...
I can tell by the look that he's scared now...
 
"Han-Hanchul Corp.?" he said stuttering.
"Yeah..."
 
Without waiting any longer, they fall down on their knees and muttured 'sorry' repeatedly.
 
 
"Then just go away before I change my thought and don't come here... ever again..." they nod and quickly run away.
 
 
 
"Hae..." Kyu call as I snap my head, but I just receive a smack my head.
"Yahhh!"
 
"Are you stupid or what? Why don't you fight back? What if I didn't come here? Huh?" He shouted in frustration.
"But I promise you-"
 
"Pabo yah!! Be wise Hae ah... How can you protect my baby brother if you have no sense when you need to act..."
 
And his words just stab my heart.
Kyu's right...
 
"I'm sorry-"
"Say it to the one who cried hard there..." he cut my words as he pointed to somewhere.
 
I follow his finger and saw my baby slump down on the ground.
I quickly run to him and hug him as I heard Junsu sighed and they leave me alone with my baby.
 
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry baby... I'm so-"
"Yaa hyung *sobs why you say *sobs sorry to *sobs to me..." he said while sobbing hard.
 
But he hug me...
Baby Hyukkie hug meeee...
 
"L-lets treat y-your wound hyung..." he then release the hug and drag me to the infirmary.
"Awww... Did my baby worry about me???" I but unexpectedly, I saw his face flushing oh so beautiful.
 
"Just c'mon hyung..." He quicken his steps as drag me softly to follow him.
I smile widely seeing and knowing he's such a worry.
 
@infirmary
 
I keep a wide smile pestered in my face as my baby Hyukkie treat my wound.
 
"stop your stupid smile hyung... It's creep me out..." he snap while pout cutely.
 
"I can't... My lips refused to stop the smile... They know I'm happy..." I said playfully earn a light smack on my arm.
 
"Hyung..."
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
"Why he hit you?"
 
 
And his question just shut my mouth.
 
...
...
 
"Hyung? It's ok if you won't tell your past-"
"I was a badass before your hyung knock some sense in my brain... I love fight, and the reason I fight because I won't other school make fool of my lovely school..." I hung my head down, feeling a sudden ashame of my stupid past.
 
"Whoa... I never expect something like that, seeing your lifestyle now, hyung..." He said in a surprise tone.
 
I snap my head and tilt it, confused.
 
"What lifestyle??"
"Flirting around, popular among the girls, even a president of student council??? Gosh... No one will thought you have a past like that..." He explained.
 
And just tell me that I was dreaming since a heard a jealousy tone in his voice...
 
Dreaming?
Am I?
 
I'm not?
 
Ok.
I'll take that as a good sign.
 
 
"But I change it for you... You know that right?" I sound hopeless as he sigh.
 
But then my heart swell up when he said, "Yea I know... I see that you work hard for it... And... And..."
he trail his words.
 
"And what??" I was eager to hear more from him about me when suddenly Kyu just show up and ruined our intimacy time.
 
"Hae... If you don't mind, you have a meeting to attend..." he said with all of his innocent ways.
 
Damn you Kyu...
 
"Hyung... Just go to your meeting... They need you..." Hyukkie said as he put an aidband on my last wound.
 
"But Hyukkie... I'm not done talking with you..." I whine with pleading eyes and -hopefully- adorable pout.
 
He chuckle as he pat my pout with his finger.
 
Gosh...
Did he just do what I was said now???
 
"We still can talking about it later... It's friday, by the way..." He said while smile warmly to me.
 
Ooffff....
I'm melting here...
 
 
"Geeezzz... Just stop your lovey dovey thingy, you two... I'll take you home, Hyuk..." Kyu again, being a ing stupid invader between me and my baby.
 
Well...
I was just thinking about what Hyukkie said.
 
Today is friday and tomorrow is weekend...
 
 
"Hyukkie..." I stand up and grab his hands tightly as his eyes widen in surprised.
"We... Tomorrow... A date..." I suggest.
 
He look at me confusedly before his cheeks turn beet red.
 
Awww....
Is he shy?
Way look so cute, baby...
 
"W-we'll talk about it later..." he said stuttering as he lowering his head.
 
I shook my head, "I want to hear the answer now, or else I wouldn't attend my meeting"
 
"Aish... Arrasseo... I'll go..." He said still with his deep red cheeks.
"Great... I love you *peck his cheek... Call you later sweet..." and I dash out from the room before he realize what I did.
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
 
 
"DONGHAE HYUUUUNNNGGG WHAT'S WITH THE KISS!!!!!"
 
There he shouted so loud.
 
I chuckle.
He's so cute...
 
God please...
Give him to me...
 
 
Hyukjae pov
 
"Awww... Seems like you enjoy the kiss Hyuk..." Kyu hyung tease as I clean up the things that I used to treat Hae hyung's wound before.
 
"Shut up Hyung..." I snap at him in annoyance while walk out of the infirmary room with my annoying hyung.
 
 
"Soooo... What's left about your chit chat with Hae, eh?"
 
Gosh...
Bet, It will be a never ending tease...
 
Then my thought just fly to my chat with Hae hyung...
 
 
"And what??"
 
I re-play his question before in my head and feel my cheeks heated.
 
I sigh...continue the words in my own thought..
 
 
... And I... Kind of... Like the way you spoil my heart, Hae hyung...
 
____________________________________________________
There you go, my babies readers....
hope you enjoy the chappy....
 
they getting closer and closer each day... >_<
 
comment?
pleaaassseeee *_____*
 
Luv
d_c