Breath-taking

Breath-taking

 

Nobody POV

"Lee Hyukjae!! How many times should I shouted till you wake up huh!!!!" A beautiful age woman with her cute short hair was standing beside a king size bed which certain boy laid on it.

"5 minutes more mooom..." he whines lazily, while his mom already pull up the curtain, letting the sun ray entering the room. 

"But this is your first day school! Yahh!! Lee Hyukjae!! Don't you dare to close your eyes!!!" she keep ranting and tidied up the room.

But the young boy has no clue about what was his mom talking about, due to his sleepiness, until...

 

SPLASH!!!

 

"YAHHHHH!!!!!" Hyukjae shouted loudly as he can feel the water run through his body to his pants.

His mom chuckle seeing the scene, then run to the closet to grab a little towel.

"Huh!! Serve you right, Hyuk, for making umma that angry!" the skinny tall boy with a brown messy hair appeared with an empty pail, which is full before he splashed it.

 

"Omooo.. Kyu... your brother just like a monkey that soaked in the sea, eh..." their mom joking around, laughing loudly now over her own jokes.

 

"HYUUUUUNNNGGGG!!!! I'M WET!" Hyukjae keep ranting and shouting annoyed, as his mom keep laughing while dried his younger son.

"Ewww you gross, Hyuk... You have a wet dream eh? ert!!" He said while walk out of the room, leaving the wet boy and amused mom there.

 

"Pffftt... You better take a bath then... Don't wanna make you sick later..." His mom said wisely while help him to take off his shirt.

"Hyung is so meanie..." Hyukjae started to sob.

"Aigoo... There there my baby cutie...your hyung has his way eh to wake you up... Next time you better wake up when I ask you... So that your hyung won't do that. Arrasseo?"

Hyukjae only nod weakly, understand.

He then proceed to the bath room while his mom prepared his uniform.

 

Hyukjae pov

Oh yeah...

Nice to meet you all...

I'm Hyukjae, Lee Hyukjae,  and I just arrived at Korea yesterday.

I was at London before.

 

Uhm...

Curious about me?

Well...

 

I'm 14 years old this year and I just moved in at a new school, named Paran School.

And that rude boy before, is my hyung.

His name is Kyuhyun, and he's so meanie.

He's a college student at Paran University, he's at 4th semester this year.

Practically, I'm the new student there.

 

Back to now, I was tie up my tie before grab my bag and headed to dinning room.

 

"Morning Umma... Appa..." I greet them with a peck on their cheek.

"Morning son... Ready for the new school?" Appa asked cheerfully.

I just nod in excitement, since my mouth full of bread.

 

"Well... You have to take train, since your hyung already left for some project..." Umma said while put a glass of strawberry milk in front of me.

 

I widen my eyes...

 

Nooo...

I still didn't know how to get the transportation here, and hyung just left me like this.

 

"But umma... I don't know which train should I get..." I pouted annoyed.

"Don't worry baby... I will write down on a paper... Now quickly finish your breakfast..." I nod obediently.

 

After I finished my breakfast, umma told me the way to go to my new school before finally I left.

 

I arrived at train station.

I bought the ticket after I asked the staff, which one my train was, and then take a seat on the bench, waiting for my train.

 

"Oh.. That's my train..." I said to myself while run fastly then get in into the train.

 

Well...

Not a bad thing to take a train. It looks clean and nice train.

 

The wagon looks empty, only some people sit apart from each other, enjoying their time.

Maybe I'm too early.

I walked to find a comfort empty seat, but I thought that I wanna tried standing in the train, just like in manga.

I smile then decided to stand near the door.

 

I was take out my phone and plug in my earphone, when suddenly someone tap my shoulder.

I lift my head and widen my eyes in shock.

 

Oh my... This is not good...

 

I'm facing a bunch of senior school boy.

 

Uh-oh...

This is like a scene in some manhwa...

Hyung, why you ing left me...

 

I cursed in mind.

 

"Looks what we have here... We never see you here before, cutie..." One of them said while his hands pat my cheeks.

 

My eyes getting teary...

 

Huweeee hyuuunnng... I'm scared... 

If something happen with me, I swear I'll haunt you every night hyung...

 

"Omooo... Cutieee wanna cry... Please don't... We're nice..." Another boy said, then lean closer to me, thus make me fliched, scared.

" We're just wanna taste you a bit..." He continue whispered on my ear.

 

Huwaaa somebody help meeee...

Everyone seems don't care about what happen around... 

Or they really thought that these boy are my friends so that they didn't mind it.

 

"P-plea-se le-ft mmm-me a-alo-ne..." I stuttered.

"Omo... Don't worry... We'll left you after some fun we had..." The first man said while his hands started to trail down to my pants.

 

I tried to pried his hand but it just make other boys grab my hands tightly.

 

"Don't you dare to scream, baby..." He whisper seductively, and another man put the knife in front of my face.

I was so scared and my cheeks already wet.

I'm crying silently while close my eyes, but I tried step back bit by bit, to keep the distance. 

 

Hyuuuunnnggg... Help meee...

I shouted in mind

 

Maybe if I asked help three times, hyung will help me. 

When we're kid, hyung always said that to me.

 

~Just thinking and calling my name whenever you need help, Hyuk~

 

Maybe hyung just bubbling...

I cry even harder, but as they tried to my pants, a voice behind was stopping them.

 

"Well... I need another fun with all of you too!" the voice said, but before I can see who that was, someone has pulled me away, put me on his shoulder and take me to other spot.

 

"Hae! Keep him save!" I can hear that voice yell at me.

 

It's like hyung voice...

 

I tried to lift my head, and once I can see, I smile widely.

 

Kyaaaaa.....

My hyung comes to rescue me...

But...

Who's the one who take me away?

Is he one of that boy??

Nooo...

 

"Hyuuuuuunnnngggggg saveee meeeee..." I shouted loudly while struggle for free.

"Yahh! Stop struggling... I'm saving you, you know?!" He said while tighten his grip.

"Nooo you're lying..." I screamed in panic.

But he didn't answer me.

 

He stop running, then put me down on the seat gently.

 

"Huwaaaa... hyungggg... help meee..." I shouted again, but its only makes him tightened his grip on me, since I tried to escape.

"I'm not lyi-..." He trailed his words, makes me tilt my head confused.

He just stared at me and keep being frozen...

 

What happen with this boy...

What will he do to meee???

 

But even before I can shouted more, he already lean closer and...

...

...

...

 

He kiss meeee!!!

He's freaking kiss me!!!

On my innocent lips!!!

...

...

...

 

*smack smack

 

"Ouchhh!!!" he wince in pain while rub his head.

"YAHHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DONGSAENG,HAE?!" I can hear hyung scolded that boy.

 

Kyu hyung finally here.

I was planning to hug him tightly and showering him with thank you kiss, but now I just can do nothing.

My body seems hang for that sudden kiss.

 

"Your dongsaeng??" I hear that boy asked my hyung, but I don't have a strength to join the conversation.

"He's cute Kyu... I want him!" He said again.

 

And for that statement, makes me snap out of my mind.

 

Want me???

You think you just buy some toys??

 

"YAHHHH!!! I'M NOT A ING TOY!!!! AND THAT'S MY ING FIRST KISS!!!!" I shouted at him, then leave them as the train door open.

 

Kyuhyun pov

I raised my brows, seeing my cute dongsaeng left us like that.

 

Yeah...

He has all the rights for being mad...

It's his first kiss after all...

 

Then I heard someone chuckle beside me.

 

This pabo!

 

*smack

 

"Ouch.. Yah! What was that for?"

"For make Hyukkie upset!"

 

"Hyukkie?? Awww... Even his name is cute..." I rolled back my eyes.

 

*smack

 

"Ouucchh! What again??"

"For steal his first kiss!!"

 

And for that I left him, who keep ranting behind me.

Second later I felt him pat my shoulder then whispered,

 

"I will get him!! Be ready my hyung in law"

 

___________________________________________________________

 

na ah...

here you go....

the first chappie...  

hope you like it... hohohohoho.... thank you for waiting patiently...

 

and I'm so thankful since all of you already subscribed ^_____^ *smiling widely

 

don't forget to leave some comment ne...

luv u all >_<